Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Not All Friends Are Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All Friends Are Friends (563 Views)

"Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak / See What This Man Did After Sleeping With 5 Girls Who Are Friends To Each Other / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All Friends Are Friends by Teekay21(m): 10:59am On Mar 30, 2022
My friend and I were very good friends since childhood. My friend get into relationship with a light skin bitch which he worship like she is a goddess. She is Pretty and also gentle no doubt about that but I don't know if she is just faking her humility whenever am around.
Well there was a day I bought a charging chord for my phone not knowing my phone charging point was damaged, so I decided to take the phone to any repair shop and to return back the chord to the seller. On my way I met my friend with his bitch walking around the street like vigilante group who are after a thief, he stopped me and was like hey dude where are u heading to? I said to him am returning this chord to the seller, so immediately my friend said he is definitely in need of a chord and he will give me the money for the chord, I said no wahala but he said he ain't gonna give me the money now cause he left his wallet at home, as a friend I understand so we talked and I went my way.
The next day he came to my house and gave me half of the payment saying that all he got as my gee I understand and pop up to another gist, we discussed alot that day and when it was evening my friend left.
The next day I went to work and I found out an incident happened that cause me a lot to pay so I start to borrowing from relatives and friends, so I went to that my same friend to lend me money but all he had to say was that he had a project which will cost him alot, I understand him cause as my guy I will love to see him succeed, the next day he came to my office telling me me how the had fun with his bitch, he even had the balls to tell me that he bought his bitch a new phone. So am wondering why your fellow guy won't help you just because of a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Not All Friends Are Friends by Liqistores(f): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Not All Friends Are Friends by MAGG0T(m): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2022
lipsrsealed

what if he wants to marry the girl..

Does he in anyway owe you a thing?, He's a friend not brother

1 Like

Re: Not All Friends Are Friends by Blunttruth: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2022
Teekay21:
My friend and I were very good friends since childhood. My friend get into relationship with a light skin bitch which he worship like she is a goddess. She is Pretty and also gentle no doubt about that but I don't know if she is just faking her humility whenever am around.
Well there was a day I bought a charging chord for my phone not knowing my phone charging point was damaged, so I decided to take the phone to any repair shop and to return back the chord to the seller. On my way I met my friend with his bitch walking around the street like vigilante group who are after a thief, he stopped me and was like hey dude where are u heading to? I said to him am returning this chord to the seller, so immediately my friend said he is definitely in need of a chord and he will give me the money for the chord, I said no wahala but he said he ain't gonna give me the money now cause he left his wallet at home, as a friend I understand so we talked and I went my way.
The next day he came to my house and gave me half of the payment saying that all he got as my gee I understand and pop up to another gist, we discussed alot that day and when it was evening my friend left.
The next day I went to work and I found out an incident happened that cause me a lot to pay so I start to borrowing from relatives and friends, so I went to that my same friend to lend me money but all he had to say was that he had a project which will cost him alot, I understand him cause as my guy I will love to see him succeed, the next day he came to my office telling me me how the had fun with his bitch, he even had the balls to tell me that he bought his bitch a new phone. So am wondering why your fellow guy won't help you just because of a bitch.

wait I don't understand, do you think calling her a bitch makes you sound cool or something.
I kept waiting to see why you are calling the girl a bitch. Your friend is the one who didn't consider you important enough to lend money to. So stop being a cunt.

2 Likes

Re: Not All Friends Are Friends by Danibonk(m): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2022
Bro just respect the power of pussy. Toto no be your mate

1 Like

Re: Not All Friends Are Friends by StrongAlphMale: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
Your friend is a SIMP!

having Simps as friends is highly dangerous than cancer. The girl is just using, manipulating and controlling him. Of course, Simps can do anything to please and impress a girl. This is why they're called simpletons!!

I'll urge you to advise your friend to swallow the red pill or he continue simping. The choice is his!!!
Re: Not All Friends Are Friends by Ultraviolet5: 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
she has something you don't
Re: Not All Friends Are Friends by Teekay21(m): 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Your friend is a SIMP!

having Simps as friends is highly dangerous than cancer. The girl is just using, manipulating and controlling him. Of course, Simps can do anything to please and impress a girl. This is why they're called simpletons!!

I'll urge you to advise your friend to swallow the red pill or he continue simping. The choice is his!!!
Thanks bro
Re: Not All Friends Are Friends by 2ndchildhood(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
E never reach to call her bitch na, haba...
It's nothing new to us again.. 98.3% of guys are like that. They prefer helping a girl who will eventually dump them at any given moment than a male friend who would stick to them even in hard times.. like an OG said up there, " respect and bow to the power of pussy and move on..

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Loan Company From Embarrassing You / Latest Gift From Her. / Wait Is It This Trend Even Normal? Why Do Men Suffer In The Hands Of Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.