Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,357 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Phone Tracking - My Experience With Pinssolution - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Tracking - My Experience With Pinssolution (2029 Views)

How Can I Un-root A Fake Tecno Camon Phone I Bought In Ikeja?? Tracking My Email / I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] / Pls Guys,need Ur Help In Tracking My Stolen Phn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Tracking - My Experience With Pinssolution by softworldsystem(m): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
While searching for means of tracking a lost phone I came across this PinsMobileSecurity also trading as PinsSolution.... I subscribed and I was charged and debited 1500 which ought to be for quarterly payment.
After successfully subscribed and downloaded the app on my phone I could not register and all effort to reach out to their customer service yield no result. I had sent several mails no but no response.... When I went to check their Facebook page their last message was around 2019....
Re: Phone Tracking - My Experience With Pinssolution by falcon01: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
softworldsystem:
While searching for means of tracking a lost phone I came across this PinsMobileSecurity also trading as PinsSolution.... I subscribed and I was charged and debited 1500 which ought to be for quarterly payment.
After successfully subscribed and downloaded the app on my phone I could not register and all effort to reach out to their customer service yield no result. I had sent several mails no but no response.... When I went to check their Facebook page their last message was around 2019....
grin you were scammed by a 2 year old scam grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Tracking - My Experience With Pinssolution by Flamees(m): 11:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
falcon01:
grin you were scammed by a 2 year old scam grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Tracking - My Experience With Pinssolution by padi94(m): 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
Mad o
Re: Phone Tracking - My Experience With Pinssolution by yuping(m): 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
Smooth criminal, sorry you have just been scam. Now you need to track your money.

13 Likes

Re: Phone Tracking - My Experience With Pinssolution by Kessnorman: 12:47am On Jan 01, 2022
grin new year laughter ooo
Re: Phone Tracking - My Experience With Pinssolution by gistray: 3:35am On Jan 01, 2022
softworldsystem:

Contact @akashhacker on telegram to help you get your money back n track phone

Re: Phone Tracking - My Experience With Pinssolution by Minjim: 8:30am On Jan 01, 2022
cryPost this on their review on Facebook

This is another scam.
I think this is FP material. Let's bombard their Facebook page and play store review with negative vibes

I saw your comment on their Facebook page. Why didn't you post this there?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Tracking - My Experience With Pinssolution by MoneyGoDrop: 10:57am On Jan 01, 2022
I understand your pain, people won't understand this until they lose their phones.

1 Like

Re: Phone Tracking - My Experience With Pinssolution by Alitair(m): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
I am here to learn about new tracking apps I don't know yet...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Best Antivirus For Blackberry / MTN Night Unlimited Downloading & Streaming With N25 / I Need A Good Headphone Budget 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.