Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service (60588 Views)

Don’t Be Far From Me If You Cross Over, Fubara Urges Wike / Sincerely Rate Between Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck And Buhari All 4 Presidents / Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by ofiko123(m): 2:42am On Jan 01, 2022
Happy new year to everyone..
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by wonlasewonimi: 2:54am On Jan 01, 2022
Maestro21:
Can you prove where this was said?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS6l84M3zog
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by 00FFT00(m): 2:58am On Jan 01, 2022
excel101:
Only say what you know.

Did he claim covid is caused by 5G frequency transmission?.
Yes or no?.
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by olisaEze(m): 2:59am On Jan 01, 2022
Why Pst. Titi kon gree make dem perm im hair like Greenback for Danger Mouse?? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by wolexter(m): 3:00am On Jan 01, 2022
Good initiative and bravo to Pastor Chris on this one. Now can we have our wealthy people use their wealth to give people a new lease of life. A lot of young people are taking to crime because they find themselves in hopeless situations and no one is willing to help. There is a saying that the hungry poor man's child will not let the rich man and his family know peace.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by excel101(m): 3:15am On Jan 01, 2022
00FFT00:

Did he claim covid is caused by 5G frequency transmission?. Yes or no?.
I only respoded to the aspect you referred to him as a fraud.
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Nobody: 3:17am On Jan 01, 2022
Nigerians deserve everything they are getting as per governance. So because it's 2022 we can no longer hold him accountable for his misguided utterances? This man lied and somehow we should excuse him because he is a man of God and this is a new year? You guys are sick and deserve no redemption.

excel101:
You started 2022 by insulting a man of God... Its well.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by shegun4sur: 3:43am On Jan 01, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Are you talking about the same OBJ

He can be many things but he doesn't joke with God!

So what. God is a creation of man's imagination
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:15am On Jan 01, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Na you be Chris the 5G pastorprenual fraudster? Why e come pain you like this en? grin grin
I beg still waiting on the new year...I no get time for argument
Make you come back tomorrow. Thanks.

When we give to Pastors. We do it wholeheartedly. Sebi some religion are using their wealth to sponsor terrorism. Pls don't call us sheeeples. We are successful people financing the gospel of Christ

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by NairaMaster1(m): 4:35am On Jan 01, 2022
Havertz10:
The idiot that said 5G causes covid

Did he actually say that? Check well Sir.
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Kingsleyebere(m): 4:40am On Jan 01, 2022
'our Year of gathering clouds!!!'
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Doyou2019: 4:50am On Jan 01, 2022
joelsteron:
They supposed go living Faith naa. Make them hear talk
Mtchewwww!

As if the pastors and congregants at Living Faith are any better
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Doyou2019: 4:53am On Jan 01, 2022
Yeyeoldman:
Nigerians deserve everything they are getting as per governance. So because it's 2022 we can no longer hold him accountable for his misguided utterances? This man lied and somehow we should excuse him because he is a man of God and this is a new year? You guys are sick and deserve no redemption.

One of the many reasons I have to get the hell out of this entraption this year. How can you have stupidos this many in a country!!! Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:06am On Jan 01, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

When we give to Pastors. We do it wholeheartedly. Sebi some religion are using their wealth to sponsor terrorism. Pls don't call us sheeeples. We are successful people financing the gospel of Christ

Yeah, so those IPIG terrorist cannibals are not from your religion abi?
I beg ...55 mins before the new year...
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Donedeal1(m): 5:12am On Jan 01, 2022
The Church is matching on.

Happy new year to you all Nairaland family

Our year of total Restoration.
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Okhuadams(m): 5:47am On Jan 01, 2022
Mophor:
Issokay!!!

Trying to politicize the church
becos they never ever see good coming from churches I wonder how good will come them, they always find something bad to say about the church. Awards are been given to youths who have done well they came and start seeing faults when they themselves live a faulty Life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by bigpicture001: 6:29am On Jan 01, 2022
chakula:
Last time I checked Obasanjo won't even spare Jesus in his unguided utterances. What was he doing there?

You don't know the man at all
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by ignis: 6:45am On Jan 01, 2022
Havertz10:
The idiot that said 5G causes covid

You are probably too dumb to understand it.
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by nick50(m): 6:58am On Jan 01, 2022
So this afonja pastor/scammer still uses the poor masses contribution to award these criminals that looted d nations treasury? Rubbish award!
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Testimony1988(m): 6:58am On Jan 01, 2022
mastermaestro:

Keep quiet and stop being sanctimonious. Those dudes could narrowly enter Heaven while you miss out because of your Pharisee mindset. Be humble, you are not their Creator.
Don't be judgemental.
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by teacherbim(f): 7:05am On Jan 01, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
2022 is gonna be a better year
Amen, I believe
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Fame1309(f): 7:09am On Jan 01, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
2022 is gonna be a better year
AMEN
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by symbianDON(m): 7:16am On Jan 01, 2022
excel101:
people who have little reverence for God and things associated with Him....what else would you expect from their vile and foul mouths?
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by symbianDON(m): 7:20am On Jan 01, 2022
Okhuadams:
becos they never ever see good coming from churches I wonder how good will come them, they always find something bad to say about the church. Awards are been given to youths who have done well they came and start seeing faults when they themselves live a faulty Life
at some point it even begins to look foolish responding to some of these mischievous fellows....how can anyone in their right senses still criticise the noble deed of encouraging youths to do better for their societies?...but they WILL ALWAYS have someone evil to say because IT HAS TO DO WITH GOD!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by aalangel(f): 7:23am On Jan 01, 2022
Congratulations to the winners. Happy to See Jonathan and the crowd cheered him a lot.
I love Pastor Chris!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by zionstaar75: 7:49am On Jan 01, 2022
excel101:
he will get d full doze of his reward
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:05am On Jan 01, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Yeah, so those IPIG terrorist cannibals are not from your religion abi?
I beg ...55 mins before the new year...

It is mindset like yours that makes me sick. Must everything be about tribes. I'm not ibo and I have never been there before. I don't care where you are from.... Just learn to have a healthy conversation without engaging tribe matter. Very sick mindset..... Your types litters nairaland and makes nairaland something else .abeg
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by delzbaba(m): 10:13am On Jan 01, 2022
Will goodluck not take off that stupid hat in church?
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Princewell2012(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2022
Wazobia2216:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy obj being dey do like better person cheesy grin

Yes, he is now a born again.

Happy New Year
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by princeabdul(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2022
Pastor Chris the hustler

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos / President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.