Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service (60550 Views)

Don’t Be Far From Me If You Cross Over, Fubara Urges Wike / Sincerely Rate Between Yar'adua, Obasanjo, Goodluck And Buhari All 4 Presidents / Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by fyneguy: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2022
wonlasewonimi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS6l84M3zog

What he said is different from saying 5G caused Covid. He didn't say it caused Covid!

There are professional claims that alluded to the effect of a particular spectrum of 5G Les to massive death. This is one of such:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHrMoLjX_Pk&t=677s

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Signum(f): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
2022 is gonna be a better year

That's what they keep saying every new year though..
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Cabble4(m): 11:50am On Jan 01, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
2022 is gonna be a better year
Because Obj and Gej attended the vigil at CE or What?
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Olafisoyem: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
Obj is a great man history will remember positively.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by juman(m): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Fake pastor with demented mind full of conspiracy theories.
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by wonlasewonimi: 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
fyneguy:

What he said is different from saying 5G caused Covid. He didn't say it caused Covid!

There are professional claims that alluded to the effect of a particular spectrum of 5G Les to massive death. This is one of such:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHrMoLjX_Pk&t=677s

You're very correct.. He didn't say it, he was just yarning opaks
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by juman(m): 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
The next presidency should not go to the South.
See these two Southerners that failed woefully as president. Why electing another thief.

A Christian man from North Central is preferable.
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

It is mindset like yours that makes me sick. Must everything be about tribes. I'm not ibo and I have never been there before. I don't care where you are from.... Just learn to have a healthy conversation without engaging tribe matter. Very sick mindset..... Your types litters nairaland and makes nairaland something else .abeg

So what's healthy about you generalizing about a whole religion but when it is pointed to you about terrorists in your own religion, you all of a sudden want to be holier than thou..
I simply hate HYPOCRITES. Don't talk about others if you can't stand them talking about yours.
I simply pointed out that you have terrorists in your religion also, never said that you are Ibo or Igbo.
It's actually HYPOCRITES like you that are polluting NL. Quick to talk about others but get offended when exposed of their own hypocrisy.

Please it's the new year, I have better things to worry about. Done responding to you.
BYE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by fyneguy: 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
wonlasewonimi:

You're very correct.. He didn't say it, he was just yarning opaks

No. Let's just say you have comprehension handicap
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by wonlasewonimi: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
fyneguy:

No. Let's just say you have comprehension handicap

You and your pastor jerrycurls are bellends!
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by 00FFT00(m): 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
excel101:
I only respoded to the aspect you referred to him as a fraud.

I got ya. But he is yet to publicly correct or apologize for that false claim. Can we then also conclude that his other claims and teachings are in the same manner as his covid assertions.

Do you see where the fraud came from?.
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by excel101(m): 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
00FFT00:

I got ya. But he is yet to publicly correct or apologize for that false claim. Can we then also conclude that his other claims and teachings are in the same manner as his covid assertions.

Do you see where the fraud came from?.
WYou did not call him, so let the one that called him bother about his teachings.
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by 00FFT00(m): 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
excel101:
WYou did not call him, so let the one that called him bother about his teachings.

If we go by that reasoning, we'd also forfeit our rights to hold anyone responsible for their misdeeds. Since we did not create armed robbers, what's our business holding them accountable for the miseries they bring into people's lives?. Let's leave them to their creator?. The same goes for the politicians who daily steal us blind?.

As regards being called. We don't know who called who. We were not there when anyone was called, and we certainly do not have evidence of the calling.
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

So what's healthy about you generalizing about a whole religion but when it is pointed to you about terrorists in your own religion, you all of a sudden want to be holier than thou..
I simply hate HYPOCRITES. Don't talk about others if you can't stand them talking about yours.
I simply pointed out that you have terrorists in your religion also, never said that you are Ibo or Igbo.
It's actually HYPOCRITES like you that are polluting NL. Quick to talk about others but get offended when exposed of their own hypocrisy.

Please it's the new year, I have better things to worry about. Done responding to you.
BYE

Now I understand. Did I mention the name of the religion? So u are a Muslim and yet saying rubbish on christian thread
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
[You started 2022 by believing a liar? You case is lost.
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Lindodo20: 2:14am On Jan 05, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Did Pastor took anything from you ?. Be guarded pls.

Free your mind, and your ass will follow

Dummy
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by Maestro21: 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
wonlasewonimi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS6l84M3zog
I am sorry for just responding. Again, can you point where he said 5G causes COVID19 this video you sent said nothing like that.
Re: Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service by wonlasewonimi: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Maestro21:
I am sorry for just responding. Again, can you point where he said 5G causes COVID19 this video you sent said nothing like that.

If you can't understand simple stuff like this, why won't charlatans like him continuously brainwash you? Just asking an innocent question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) / Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd / Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.