Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (370386 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FreshGuy2(m): 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
What's your view on EURAUD?... I shorted since yesterday. Should I exit with loss?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by AroFx: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
Donvic4u:

As we kindly await the unleashing of boss infofirst contest,

Let me drop this here.
Making at least 20k monthly from crypto arbitrage trading is not new. But to those who haven't done it before and also to those into already, let's share ideas.

I'll be creating a WhatsApp group to show those who are interested in crypto arbitrage,
As far as banks don't disable online transactions with their cards, then you are guaranteed at least 20k monthly.

So if you are interested, my WhatsApp number is in my signature, drop me a message with your nairaland moniker.

I'll be adding only names I'm familiar with

Thanks.

PS: You need a capital of at least 50k to start.

PPS: it's completely free to join

I'm in
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Businesselites2: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
FreshGuy2:
What's your view on EURAUD?... I shorted since yesterday. Should I exit with loss?
If you have the patience to hold then hold but I'm seeing price pushing up to around 500ish... Just my own opinion

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FreshGuy2(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
haryodehjia:

If you have the patience to hold then hold but I'm seeing price pushing up to around 500ish... Just my own opinion
that's my balance

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
FreshGuy2:
that's my balance

Owo ti ku waso

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
FreshGuy2:
that's my balance

Opening multiple positions on a tiny account. That is a classic How To Blow A Small Account.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by highcurrent: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
Englishisamust:

Owo ti ku waso
gringrin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
highcurrent:
gringrin

Baba self won cashout

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
FreshGuy2:
that's my balance
I'm having network issues but to be honest you need to learn money management.. You won't be rich over night sir.. If you make $2 daily is something sir.. This is suicide for such kind of account..

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FreshGuy2(m): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
haryodehjia:

I'm having network issues but to be honest you need to learn money management.. You won't be rich over night sir.. If you make $2 daily is something sir.. This is suicide for such kind of account..
alright
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gozzylala(m): 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
abham:
Thank you for the reply.

Abeg if I may ask also, does Liquidity grab continue in the same direction or it just forms it’s own direction.

This liquidity grab dey always confuse me.

Most times liquidity grab moves in the opposite direction after sweeping the liquidity

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
FreshGuy2:

I'm backing my idea with this screen shot..
I will only consider sell when price bounce from 1.59ish(pink horizontal line) and unless i see divergence on 4htf I won't consider it a change of trend but rather pull back..
Dtf bullish divergence will see price go as high as 1.61 that's if there's a break of structure

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Thanks for the reply.

Gozzylala:

Most times liquidity grab moves in the opposite direction after sweeping the liquidity
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
FreshGuy2:

EURAUD shoud drop to 1.57300-1.5700 and then head for 1.60000... Your equity is small though and might be used as part of liquidity to push the market down. Learn to always use SL on every trade.

Also, i can see you sold mostlikely because you saw double top pattern(M pattern)... the wrongest place to sell an M is from the neckline

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
Played out nicely

ItzProspero:
I stand to be corrected
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
charly20:
So, after 3 failed attempts to go long on gold, I changed my approach towards the asset. I think it's time to short. 1770 in sight.

I also found something interesting on GJ too. The pair is currently trading inside a psychological resistance level and in H4 is what looks like a change of character. Maybe it's equally time to short but I'd love to see how the week closes.

Nice Chart you've got on GJ.... I can spot QM pattern for a sell on GJ 1-4HRs chart aswell. Will sell from the MPL once price print a reversal pattern.
May the pips be with us

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kumulus(m): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
kumulus:

Gold appears to be bullish still and that GJ made EQHs on H4....

Let's see how far these goes....

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Piptocoin:

Opening multiple positions on a tiny account. That is a classic How To Blow A Small Account.

cheesy cheesy

I bin wan talk,
Since you don talk,
I go rest cheesy cheesy
���

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
Swing trading style: I have these positions open on 21 December 2021and still running.. I removed usdcad and added gold to the list.. Will be adding usdcad back soon..

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by NaGraceFx: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
NaGraceFx:

SUMMARY
FTA-NaGrace
Year 1, Week 22

SUMMARY
FTA-NaGrace
Year 1, Week 23

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
saintfaculty:

Nice Chart you've got on GJ.... I can spot QM pattern for a sell on GJ 1-4HRs chart aswell. Will sell from the MPL once price print a reversal pattern.
May the pips be with us

Fingers crossed. I've anticipated a sell off for so long.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
FreshGuy2:
No..it will drop

I removed my stoploss....(not advisable if you're a newbie)

Waiting for the drop on Monday morning

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 12:16am On Jan 08, 2022
saintfaculty:

EURAUD shoud drop to 1.57300-1.5700 and then head for 1.60000... Your equity is small though and might be used as part of liquidity to push the market down. Learn to always use SL on every trade.

Also, i can see you sold mostlikely because you saw double top pattern(M pattern)... the wrongest place to sell an M is from the neckline

Please sir which drawing tool do you use to draw those double lines ? Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 12:35am On Jan 08, 2022
MONEY247:

No..it will drop

I removed my stoploss....(not advisable if you're a newbie)

Waiting for the drop on Monday morning
EA dey go 1.62

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2022
Jameselias:

Please sir which drawing tool do you use to draw those double lines ? Thanks.

Trendline tool to draw one of the trendline, then you right click and clone or duplicate the trendline....to duplicate on PC, select the trendline, hold down Ctrl and drag to duplicate trendline/object

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2022
I sent you mail boss

GabsonFX:
Winch kyn person be this na grin grin grin....i dey laf out where I dey so.

Your memes bring joy grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Pastorjohn2: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
Does anybody here use deriv broker?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaybee7000(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Pastorjohn2:
Does anybody here use deriv broker?

Yes sir wetin happen comrade ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
GabsonFX:
Greetings to you brova, I'm glad my dream came through that you are the host for the year 2022.

You will likely be the host for 2023 too kiss grin

Welcome boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1522&rx=1641644439441
That is the link to the first contest. It should get better over time.
Kindly read the rules before joining.
Once we have a minimum of 10 trading days and a winner, the contest will end even thou the duration is a month.
Because this is a first attempt at the contest, the first winner will get sponsored for mff $10k prop account and $10k to get data for the month.
The winner is the first person to hit 10% and respecting the ftmo rules but must trade 10 minimum days and maintaining 5% Daily DD Rules

If someone that wins last contest wins the next, he will get sponsored for the next plan if he is able to manage previous account in good standing.
Kindly suggest ways to improve and it will help with the next contest.
Lets keep it mature. The primary aim is to help us become a better trader and support each other.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gasive: 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
infofirst:
https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1522&rx=1641644439441
That is the link to the first contest. It should get better over time.
Kindly read the rules before joining.
Once we have a minimum of 10 trading days and a winner, the contest will end even thou the duration is a month.
Because this is a first attempt at the contest, the first winner will get sponsored for mff $10k prop account and $10k to get data for the month.
The winner is the first person to hit 10% and respecting the ftmo rules but must trade 10 minimum days and maintaining 5% Daily DD Rules

If someone that wins last contest wins the next, he will get sponsored for the next plan if he is able to manage previous account in good standing.
Kindly suggest ways to improve and it will help with the next contest.
Lets keep it mature. The primary aim is to help us become a better trader and support each other.

Nice one Boss!

I will suggest that the winner of a previous contest shouldn't join the next(unless they failed the challenge) so as to give others a chance.
Comrades like Donsheddy, Saintfaculty and Samfelly fit just monopolize everything.

Abi wetin I know sef.
Still a humble learner.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (521)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.