Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,863 members, 7,851,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (370387 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
infofirst:
https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1522&rx=1641644439441
That is the link to the first contest. It should get better over time.
Kindly read the rules before joining.
Once we have a minimum of 10 trading days and a winner, the contest will end even thou the duration is a month.
Because this is a first attempt at the contest, the first winner will get sponsored for mff $10k prop account and $10k to get data for the month.
The winner is the first person to hit 10% and respecting the ftmo rules but must trade 10 minimum days and maintaining 5% Daily DD Rules

If someone that wins last contest wins the next, he will get sponsored for the next plan if he is able to manage previous account in good standing.
Kindly suggest ways to improve and it will help with the next contest.
Lets keep it mature. The primary aim is to help us become a better trader and support each other.

Modified....
I think Participants should send the link to there client area on ftmo to you....
Walahi this rules them tough oh....
E no go gannnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gasive:

Nice one Boss!

I will suggest that the winner of a previous contest shouldn't join the next(unless they failed the challenge) so as to give others a chance.
Comrades like Donsheddy, Saintfaculty and Samfelly fit just monopolize everything.

Abi wetin I know sef.
Still a humble learner.

This is false accusation... Lol...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donvic4u(m): 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gasive:

Nice one Boss!

I will suggest that the winner of a previous contest shouldn't join the next(unless they failed the challenge) so as to give others a chance.
Comrades like Donsheddy, Saintfaculty and Samfelly fit just monopolize everything.

Abi wetin I know sef.
Still a humble learner.

comrade why u dey fear
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gasive: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
Donvic4u:

comrade why u dey fear

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gasive:

Nice one Boss!

Abi wetin I know sef.
Still a humble learner.

Haba, comrade... grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Riverrun: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
infofirst:
https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1522&rx=1641644439441
Once we have a minimum of 10 trading days and a winner, the contest will end even thou the duration is a month.
Because this is a first attempt at the contest, the first winner will get sponsored for mff $10k prop account and $10k to get data for the month.
The winner is the first person to hit 10% and respecting the ftmo rules but must trade 10 minimum days and maintaining 5% Daily DD Rules

If someone that wins last contest wins the next, he will get sponsored for the next plan if he is able to manage previous account in good standing.
Lets keep it mature. The primary aim is to help us become a better trader and support each other.

Since the competition is for 1month but ftmo trial is 14days. So after ftmo 14days what happens? Are the participants to open another account?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gasive: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
Piptocoin:

Haba, comrade... grin

Make una follow me dey loud am now o, make we no bcom spectators for match wey we suppose follow dey play.

BTW, the look below will be inevitable when Donsheddy will be doing his thing.
I don talk my own finish.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gasive: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
Riverrun:

Since the competition is for 1month but ftmo trial is 14days. So after ftmo 14days what happens? Are the participants to open another account?

I believe we're supposed to open a demo account with any broker, but adhere to ftmo's 10k challenge rules. I might be wrong though.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donvic4u(m): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gasive:

I believe we're supposed to open a demo account with any broker, but adhere to ftmo's 10k challenge rules. I might be wrong though.

see this comrade, u no read the rules bdat...

it states that open ftmo 10k

boss infofirst, what happens after 14 days?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Donvic4u:

I think after the 14 days you can still continue trading the account

Modified:...

You can't continue trading after the two weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gasive: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Donvic4u:

grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
infofirst:

This is it, my fellow Struggling but Dedicated traders. God dey use Him pipo dey help pipo - God don use Infofirst at the start of year 2022. Oya, make we take am serious o, so dat God go use us to help others, also - QED

Make I go answer Gasive's comment I saw below (I am still reeling with complete laughter as I type dis grin. Dat boy fe koba mi se grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gasive:

Make una follow me dey loud am now o, make we no bcom spectators for match wey we suppose follow dey play.

BTW, the look below will be inevitable when Donsheddy will be doing his thing.
I don talk my own finish.

hahahaha...that is why it is competition...for the brave and strong tongue

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Travoski: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
Donsheddy:

This is false accusation... Lol...
Hello. i sent you an email
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gasive:
Nice one Boss!

I will suggest that the winner of a previous contest shouldn't join the next (unless they failed the challenge) so as to give others a chance.

Abi wetin I know sef.
Still a humble learner.

Nice suggestion at the 1st bold.

2nd bold grin. Comrade, no forget say I dey blow up accounts like say Federal Govt. employ me to use am dey help our Soldiers for Sambisa forest o grin grin. Na Saintfaculty, Sammyklever, Donsheddy, Donvic4u, Zonall, Elliotwaveforec, Money247 and some, you need to fear o grin

But about dat blowing up of accounts, I think God No Go Shame Us, again. We don dey improve. The Non-Emotional Spirit I employed in turning $88 to $1,300 in Demo will be employed in my Tradings, henceforth

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gasive: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
Piptocoin:

hahahaha...that is why it is competition...for the brave and strong tongue

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
How we go connect the ftmo 10k account to the fx blue competition abeg
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
infofirst:

Boss, about the highlighted brown color. Kindly break it down, pls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gasive: 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
samfelly:

The Non-Emotional Spirit I employed in turning $88 to $1,300 will be employed in my Tradings, henceforth[/i]

Piptocoin you see?

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Tony142: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gasive:

Nice one Boss!

Abi wetin I know sef.
Still a humble learner.

Na jealousy go kill you, so because messi and ronaldo knows how to play football ball they should now be banned from playing football, so that other player can carry the ballon D'or too abi? Mumu

Trading is not buy force, if u cannot trade go and do something else, there are over 1,000 ways to make money
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Donsheddy:
Modified....
I think Participants should send the link to there client area on ftmo to you....
Walahi this rules them tough oh....
E no go gannnnnnnnnnnn

Yes, it will be tough if you never actually took FTMO Free Trial and passed it - and that makes two of us, now grin

Well, peeps like Charly20 and Dennison4luv2 that have been practicing the free trials have the upper hands in dis Infofirst's deal
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gasive: 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Tony142:

Na jealousy go kill you, so because messi and ronaldo knows how to play football ball they should now be banned from playing football, so that other player can carry the ballon D'or too abi? Mumu

Trading is not buy force, if u cannot trade go and do something else, there are over 1,000 ways to make money

Lolx, it hasn't come to this bro.
I was just being sarcastic.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Donvic4u:
Comrade why u dey fear

No think say Gasive dey fear o. He is just being modest. Gasive na Don! cheesy Forget

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
GreatestManEver:
ive gotten my way around it ...Registered smiley

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
I wish everyone taking part in the contest the best.
Like this I no sure about myself taking part in any forex competition.
Growth is paramount for me now, I’ll be on the side cheering for you all.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Sammyklever(m): 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
infofirst:

How do I join the contest , I'm interested
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
samfelly:

2nd bold grin. Comrade, no forget say I dey blow up accounts like say Federal Govt. employ me to use am dey help our Soldiers for Sambisa forest o grin grin. Na Saintfaculty, Sammyklever, Donsheddy, Donvic4u, Zonall, Elliotwaveforec, Money247 and some, you need to fear o grin

But about dat blowing up of accounts, I think God No Go Shame Us, again. We don dey improve. The Non-Emotional Spirit I employed in turning $88 to $1,300 will be employed in my Tradings, henceforth

You no go like share this spirit with me boss... Na beg I dey beg... Since we gas enter spiritual levels
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
samfelly:

But about dat blowing up of accounts, I think God No Go Shame Us, again. We don dey improve. The Non-Emotional Spirit I employed in turning $88 to $1,300 will be employed in my Tradings, henceforth

Them suppose ban you from this contest. How you go scalp $88 to $1300
No be juju be that....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
abham:
I wish everyone taking part in the contest the best.
Like this I no sure about myself taking part in any forex competition.
Growth is paramount for me now, I’ll be on the side cheering for you all.

Growth is Paramount but hey the challenge is also a good way to test your emotions it won't hurt a bit

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
GreatestManEver:

On your dashboard / client area you'll see your investor password. That's after you dun open mt4 ftmo trading account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=Travoski post=109191845]
Hello boss.. i sent you an email[/quote

I no be boss yet bro...
But I've replied ya message...
Hope say you carry market square bread come for me...���
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Seunisco: 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
I’m having issues joining in the competition

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (521)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.