Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,213 members, 7,860,363 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (371609 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gasive:

Nice one Boss!

I will suggest that the winner of a previous contest shouldn't join the next(unless they failed the challenge) so as to give others a chance.
Comrades like Donsheddy, Saintfaculty and Samfelly fit just monopolize everything.

Abi wetin I know sef.
Still a humble learner.

The reason why the last winner can join is because 10k is just the starting and since the firms allow accounts to be merged and if one person is opportuned to rise faster, because of the culture of giving and improving trading skillsthat we are building here, that person will be willing to give back too. It will be win win for all of us in the long term Including myself.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
This fxblue sef
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Donsheddy:

Modified....
I think Participants should send the link to there client area on ftmo to you....
Walahi this rules them tough oh....
E no go gannnnnnnnnnnn

Wont that be exposing what i do not need to see. We will see the best approach as we progresses
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gasive: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
infofirst:

The reason why the last winner can join is because 10k is just the starting and since the firms allow accounts to be merged and if one person is opportuned to rise faster, because of the culture of giving and improving trading skillsthat we are building here, that person will be willing to give back too. It will be win win for all of us in the long term Including myself.

Thanks for the clarification Boss!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Riverrun:

Since the competition is for 1month but ftmo trial is 14days. So after ftmo 14days what happens? Are the participants to open another account?
The account should be trade enabled beyond the 14 days

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Sammyklever(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ejoor how I go take join the contest
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
infofirst:
https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1522&rx=1641644439441
That is the link to the first contest. It should get better over time.
Kindly read the rules before joining.
Once we have a minimum of 10 trading days and a winner, the contest will end even thou the duration is a month.
Because this is a first attempt at the contest, the first winner will get sponsored for mff $10k prop account and $10k to get data for the month.
The winner is the first person to hit 10% and respecting the ftmo rules but must trade 10 minimum days and maintaining 5% Daily DD Rules

If someone that wins last contest wins the next, he will get sponsored for the next plan if he is able to manage previous account in good standing.
Kindly suggest ways to improve and it will help with the next contest.
Lets keep it mature. The primary aim is to help us become a better trader and support each other.

Hello boss.. it will be nice for you drop the FTMO rules here so everyone can see it .. thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
infofirst:

Wont that be exposing what i do not need to see. We will see the best approach as we progresses

I don't think that will be exposing anything...
It's just a link to there metrix...
You can share it with anyone....

Like this one

https://trader.ftmo.com/metrix?share=814e6a222a33
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Riverrun: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
infofirst:

Boss is there a special settings for this? Because I thought the account is automatically closed/disabled after ftmo 14days trial period expires!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
infofirst:

I think ftmo closes down the account after 14 days, can't be traded beyond.....

I will suggest the contest runs in two phases but that one work go dey am Sha......

Those disqualified in phase 1 won't take part in phase 2.....

After both phases...
Profit and losses will be summed up to give us the winner......

Contestant A ended phase 1 with 9800, that's -2%

And in the second phase he made 12%, 1200

1200-200 = 1000 which is 10% which means .he passed.....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by CopyJoe: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Boss Infofirst, after the 14th day, evaluation will be done on the account. I don't think it can be traded after the 14th day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Riverrun:

Boss is there a special settings for this? Because I thought the account is automatically closed/disabled after ftmo 14days trial period expires!

Was about to ask this.?..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by CopyJoe: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Happy new year, guys.

GabsonFX, welcome to naija.

It's nice to have you around.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Donsheddy:

I don't think that will be exposing anything...
It's just a link to there metrix...
You can share it with anyone....

Like this one

https://trader.ftmo.com/metrix?share=814e6a222a33
Cool. We will use that

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Riverrun:

I have checked. I noticed they usually disabled it. So We are going to limit the contest period to 14days. We need the ftmo metrix to help us track the Daily DD.

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Riverrun: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
infofirst:

I have checked. I noticed they usually disabled it. So We are going to limit the contest period to 14days. We need the ftmo metrix to help us track the Daily DD.

This means there will hardly be a winner. 14days is too short. Not everyone fancy trading gold or Bitcoin that would yield such large profit/loss in short time considering the 5% daily drawdown rule.

Even ftmo set their profit target at 5% for the 14days not 10%. Except we use that. Then if we have a winner, the winner will work with mff criteria. I believe mff criteria won't be a problem for the ftmo trial winner.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gasive:

Piptocoin you see?

Chief, na Demo account o, not Real (check signature).

Ah, if I get $1,300 for Real account, I no go join the contest, of course grin. I go dey maintain the account dey go
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Apart from the 5% daily DD, what' are the other specific rules pls. I didn't see any specific rules from ftmo sites.

Secondly, are all pairs allowed?

infofirst:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gasive: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
samfelly:

Chief, na Demo account o, not Real (check signature).

Ah, if I get $1,300 for Real account, I no go join the contest, of course grin. I go dey maintain the account dey go

Alright Boss, nice one.
I hope you won't mind sharing the holy grail with us, cos turning $88 to $1,300 no be child's play. It shows you know what you're doing.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
infofirst:

boss please can I open 0.10 into multiple positions ?? Like 4 positions , is it allowed?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
Tony142:
Na jealousy go kill you, so because messi and ronaldo knows how to play football ball they should now be banned from playing football, so that other player can carry the ballon D'or too abi? Mumu

Trading is not buy force, if u cannot trade go and do something else, there are over 1,000 ways to make money

LOL grin grin grin. Comrade be calming down, like this (added demonstration) grin.

You should know Gasive by now nah
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gasive:

Lolx, it hasn't come to this bro.
I was just being sarcastic.

Abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gasive: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
charly20:

Abeg grin

grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by WAVESANDGOLD: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
infofirst:
https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1522&rx=1641644439441
That is the link to the first contest. It should get better over time.
Kindly read the rules before joining.
Once we have a minimum of 10 trading days and a winner, the contest will end even thou the duration is a month.
Because this is a first attempt at the contest, the first winner will get sponsored for mff $10k prop account and $10k to get data for the month.
The winner is the first person to hit 10% and respecting the ftmo rules but must trade 10 minimum days and maintaining 5% Daily DD Rules

If someone that wins last contest wins the next, he will get sponsored for the next plan if he is able to manage previous account in good standing.
Kindly suggest ways to improve and it will help with the next contest.
Lets keep it mature. The primary aim is to help us become a better trader and support each other.

The hour has come
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
infofirst:

Cool. We will use that
This will be better and easily accessible
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Donsheddy:
You no go like share this spirit with me boss... Na beg I dey beg... Since we gas enter spiritual levels

Ah, why not, what are brothers for?

Just follow this instructions: Get 2 hunch back camels, 11 male mosquitoes, 3 castrated he-goat, 17 cat fishes and 5 live cobras, ready by 3 A.M on Sunday grin

Modified: TRADING IN THE ZONE is helping me, bro

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
samfelly:

Ah, why not, what are brothers for?

Just follow this instructions: Get 2 hunch back camels, 11 male mosquitoes, 3 castrated he-goat, 17 cat fishes and 5 live cobras, ready by 3 A.M on Sunday grin

Ah mogbe....
I no do again

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gasive:

Piptocoin you see?

Hahaha. I see am. Samfelly blood dey 100℃ and climbing... grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
VlamesIffect:
Them suppose ban you from this contest. How you go scalp $88 to $1300
No be juju be that....

No lele, bro, others dey wey sabi dis scalping stuff pass me joor. I still dey learn. One person sef scalp, I think from $12 to $4,000 (or more sef)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Tony142:

Na jealousy go kill you, so because messi and ronaldo knows how to play football ball they should now be banned from playing football, so that other player can carry the ballon D'or too abi? Mumu

Trading is not buy force, if u cannot trade go and do something else, there are over 1,000 ways to make money

I think you are overreacting to this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
Donsheddy:

You no go like share this spirit with me boss... Na beg I dey beg... Since we gas enter spiritual levels

Eweeh! Like play like play e don enter spiritual levels....guys are not smiling ☺

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
Donsheddy:

Growth is Paramount but hey the challenge is also a good way to test your emotions it won't hurt a bit

I concur

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (521)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.