Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (368017 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
infofirst:
@charly20 @darkpal1 @jammer777 @samfelly @ Mystiquefia @kaesyrn@riverrun @Dennison4luv @gramps @natanata77 @gasive @onelove23@prospero @zonal @yetown @smith530 @everyother contestants
As we are about to start the contest this period, kindly do not forget to read the rules again and please lets be mature and strive to trade responsibly. Been active on this thread is a requirement as well.
And going in to the new week, what are the two pairs you intend to trade? What will be your risk and rewards per trade? What do you look out for when taking entries and exits? What have you learnt in this fx journey? What's your risk mgt like? How about your trading psychology?

Thanks, boss, for trying to fine-tune the best way for us to master how to trade profitably well, in the long.

Although, I have started trading before seeing this piece you wrote. The two pairs I am trading are B.T.C and Dow Jones. My RR is often not decided, cos of my scalping strategy. Nevertheless, I'll try and work with 1:5.

As for what I often look out for when taking entries is in line with the old Forex terms - Buying low. Selling high grin. Exit is as the spirit leads o cheesy cheesy. Especially if I see that the market will take back the profit made so far, I exit.

I have learned that patience holds the greatest reward in this FX journey, but I still lack it embarassed

Risk Management? E poor undecided undecided

Trading psychology never still sound, but I dey do my best.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
samfelly:

Thanks, boss, for trying to fine-tune the best way for us to master how to trade profitably well, in the long.

Although, I have started trading before seeing this piece you wrote. The two pairs I am trading are B.T.C and Dow Jones. My RR is often not decided, cos of my scalping strategy. Nevertheless, I'll try and work with 1:5.

As for what I often look out for when taking entries is in line with the old Forex terms - Buying low. Selling high grin. Exit is as the spirit leads o cheesy cheesy. Especially if I see that the market will take back the profit made so far, I exit.

I have learned that patience holds the greatest reward in this FX journey, but I still lack it embarassed

Ever learning.....
More pips sire...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Feshizzy:
Yes, if you are already a billionaire cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why do I feel like this is the funniest reply of the year 2022 grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
MONEY247:
Ever learning.....
More pips sire...

Na xo o,my bro. E go better. As long as this Infofirst and Gabsonfx contests are concern, I will be refined just like gold that went thru heat while its impurities are revealed before it became refined

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
Fxwarrior:
I think this week should be bullish for gold but I will allow the bulls and bears to slug it out today.

By tomorrow I look for possible entry. Patience pays.

Happy new week fam.

I entered a buy around 12 noon today. I couldn't post it because I understood the risk. I saw a buy consolidation and jumped in. I am smiling at the moment though.

By tomorrow, I might still open another buy position.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
This week will be good. I see a trending buy. Golden gold will deliver.

Disclaimer: Please don't take my word for it. The market is always right. It leads, we follow.

Buy or sell doesn't matter to me. I don't take it personal. My own is to make money.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
oweniwe:

E-U na weyrey

Go up and stay up mba, respect EMA, mba angry

I enter G-U see everywhere neat. embarassed

grin grin grin grin bro no kill me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gozzylala(m): 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
oweniwe:

E-U na weyrey

Go up and stay up mba, respect EMA, mba angry

I enter G-U see everywhere neat. embarassed

From last week to today I've only taken four trades on EU, all the four na losses. I no just understand the PA
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Come to think of it, CopyJoe, you still dey Nigeria? Na me no dey see your comments or you are a scarcity here grin?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
charly20:

We are still on this lady this week.
This is my contest asset. I may add gold to the mix if necessary.

I don't get emotional anymore. I guess the psychology has improved greatly. Risk management-wise, I understand why trades are moved to break even now.
Just like I learned from @s.aintfaculty,I look out for reversal patterns in various supply or demand windows.

My RR remains dynamic.

One major lesson in my fx journey; Be humble or else the market will make you

Let's all improve.

I am happy to hear you say XAUUSD no longer scares you. Lets go grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Gozzylala:

From last week to today I've only taken four trades on EU, all the four na losses. I no just understand the PA

I think say na only me dey experience this. How are you going to comeback from your losing streak?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
samfelly:

Its not too late to respond. As a matter of fact, i expect every contestants to respond. We need this so we can actually see if we all have what it takes to pull through. And if we do not, we can start learning to develop one.
I will try my best to match every respond with the traders pattern of trading and see whats up.
I am doing eu and gu like I stated earlier as well. I pay attention to the idea of buying low and selling high as well and this I try to get right by paying attention to levels of resistance and support from the higher time frame to till 1hr tf.
I usually set my tp and sl at where i feels comfortable and I do get out when I sense rejections from my expected directions. I am not really a fan of 1:2 and the likes.
Risk and psychology intact but prop firm be disturbing it lately as I am trying to adjust my usual style with theirs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Obioramichael:

My username is onelove23

Your username on this thread should be the same with your contest handle.
Numbers are not accepted as well.
That user with number will be disqualified after some time if he do not change it.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gozzylala(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Englishisamust:

I think say na only me dey experience this. How are you going to comeback from your losing streak?

I keep taking my setups when I see them not letting the losses scare me and applying my risk management. Because I have data to support my strategy, I know that taking my setups when I see them will eventually pull me out of DD and into profit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaybee7000(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
infofirst:
@charly20 @darkpal1 @jammer777 @samfelly @ Mystiquefia @kaesyrn@riverrun @Dennison4luv @gramps @natanata77 @gasive @onelove23@prospero @zonal @yetown @smith530 @everyother contestants
As we are about to start the contest this period, kindly do not forget to read the rules again and please lets be mature and strive to trade responsibly. Been active on this thread is a requirement as well.
And going in to the new week, what are the two pairs you intend to trade? What will be your risk and rewards per trade? What do you look out for when taking entries and exits? What have you learnt in this fx journey? What's your risk mgt like? How about your trading psychology?

Us30 and USTECH(us100) with minimum of 1sad3) ,more blues this week and wish us all safe journey, I can see people with private jet in the comp already , we moove
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
GBPUSD & GBPAUD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Smith530: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
infofirst:

Thanks to all the organizer of this beautiful contest. The rules are pretty strict but it’s for our own good and development.
.I’m taking US30 (crazy fellow) and GU
. Bos and change in market structure (nowadays the market is just doing something else)
.I’m using 1:3RR (but the market is not friendly during this period at all so I take what I can).
. The journey isn’t child’s play I must say but I must keep pushing till am among the 1% profitable traders.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Succhris: 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Trading is hard. Keep pushing guys.
We will definitely get there

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dennison4luv: 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
U
infofirst:

In this competition I will be trading US30 and US100 because of their volatility and I will be trading it with it tight stoploss.
The trading strategy will be pure price action scalping

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Gozzylala:

Same reason I left the forex pairs for gold trading.

It can be frustrating. Not to talk of the dull movement.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Fxwarrior:

Same reason I left the forex pairs for gold trading.

It can be frustrating. Not to talk of the dull movement.
Kiwi just frustrated me now, I left and it began going my way now.

Na me and gold now.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Godsonjolly: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Pls guys, can anyone help me with forex teaching embarassedsince this strike has refused to end
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Kiwi just frustrated me now, I left and it began going my way now.

Na me and gold now.
lol. Still holding this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
I have exited my gold buy with 150 pips profit.

Tomorrow things should become clearer.

Weekly is showing bearish. Tomorrow's fundamental is saying a possible sell. Maybe this might be a correction for bearish continuation.

Who knows? I can't lose my profits today joor.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Smith530: 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
Fxwarrior:

Weekly is showing bearish. Tomorrow's fundamental is saying a possible sell. Maybe this might be a correction for bearish continuation.

The moment I closed my trade on US30 boom the market ran to my tp. The thing pain me... it has done more 400pips now...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
Smith530:

The moment I closed my trade on US30 boom the market ran to my tp. The thing pain me... it has done more 400pips now...

Better safe than sorry. Trust your instincts.

You made profits that's all that matters. Celebrate yourself. Tomorrow is another day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mystiquefia: 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Smith530:

sad sad sad Bob you guys will kill someborri with your results oo.. I don't know whether to be happy i'm not in the contest. I for done get HBP ahawear
400 pips just like that? What if it had consolidated against your trade? This shits volatile gon

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mystiquefia: 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Fxwarrior:

Weldone sir, you are doing well.. I'm interested in knowing how u guys fare so well in a highly volatile metal when it could easily hit the 5%DD/ DAY.
I believe u have a sharp stop loss too
Well done boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mystiquefia: 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Riverrun:

grin grin grin
The wey I dey fear those guys ehn, I have a management style of strictly currency. But those metal and indices guys na wa. The temptations to join them too much but I dey my dey. I go continue to overcome the temptations.

Bob I say.. These guys are bahd gan..
They be making me go through serious introspection

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mystiquefia: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Well I'll be trading Audjpy and NZDjpy as a follow up to the contest and the thread

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mystiquefia:

Weldone sir, you are doing well.. I'm interested in knowing how u guys fare so well in a highly volatile metal when it could easily hit the 5%DD/ DAY.
I believe u have a sharp stop loss too
Well done boss

Stoploss is usually 100 pips. You need to understand price action, support and resistance with fundamental analysis. Know when to trade and when to stay out.

It's not easy to try to be one step ahead of the market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Space just got filled. The blue circle is the fill of the space while the green circle is the target. News of increased interest may drive price to the target.

Fingers crossed.

undecided

abham:
The gap below just got filled.
Hopefully price melts down to desired 41…ish.

This pair margin na $4.33 for 0.01 on octafx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.