Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (368109 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by alphaNomega: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Richardio:
Patience is the key
Yea I messed up badly
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by alphaNomega: 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Fxwarrior:
I have exited my gold buy with 150 pips profit.

Tomorrow things should become clearer.

Weekly is showing bearish. Tomorrow's fundamental is saying a possible sell. Maybe this might be a correction for bearish continuation.

Who knows? I can't lose my profits today joor.
lol. Don't be like me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jecool: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
You can get good Books that will teach you trading on Amazon
Just Chat me on WhatsApp
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jecool: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Just Chat me on WhatsApp
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jecool: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
You can get Good Books on Amazon that will teach you more about volatility Index and Boom and Crash
Inbox me on WhatsApp 09027378379
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
A big round of applause for Dennison4luv. Nice one, bro. I am truly impressed! We are coming, bro. We all must do our best not to get disqualified nor receive Not passing from FTMO

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
infofirst:
@charly20 @darkpal1 @jammer777 @samfelly @ Mystiquefia @kaesyrn@riverrun @Dennison4luv @gramps @natanata77 @gasive @onelove23@prospero @zonal @yetown @smith530 @everyother contestants
As we are about to start the contest this period, kindly do not forget to read the rules again and please lets be mature and strive to trade responsibly. Been active on this thread is a requirement as well.
And going in to the new week, what are the two pairs you intend to trade? What will be your risk and rewards per trade? What do you look out for when taking entries and exits? What have you learnt in this fx journey? What's your risk mgt like? How about your trading psychology?

Gold and US30 will be my focus going forward. As long as rr is up to 1:3, am fine with the trade. US30 tend to take my sl before going in the predicted direction. Patience nd risk management is another thing am working on.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ogashman(m): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Omo mehn dey vex!

Hitting 5% on 1st day of contest is very impressive.

Kudos guys, keep piling the pips

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Obioramichael(m): 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
infofirst:

Your username on this thread should be the same with your contest handle.
Numbers are not accepted as well.
That user with number will be disqualified after some time if he do not change it.

Changed

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mystiquefia: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
ogashman:
Omo mehn dey vex!

Hitting 5% on 1st day of contest is very impressive.

Kudos guys, keep piling the pips

Swearsssssss...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by juniniodanielz(m): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
@infofirst how can I change the username? I don try tire

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dennison4luv: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
samfelly:
A big round of applause for Dennison4luv. Nice one, bro. I am truly impressed! We are coming, bro. We all must do our best not to get disqualified nor receive Not passing from FTMO

Greetings bro, I am trying to see if you guys will allow me to that this number 5 competition home

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Eagba(m): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
MrBroke:

Mr, no research to be done as that is a fact, you have a smart phone or ask a professional, how much have you made trading and how much have you lost trading? How much is your equity?
Ignorance is what most of you are talented with.
true 10% of traders make money on fx. Also the wealth of this world is in the hands of less than 10% of the world population.

So you should strive to be among the 10%, see if you can "hack" fx, you can hack more than 80% troubles in your life.

Glad I'm trading forex

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
infofirst:
@charly20 @darkpal1 @jammer777 @samfelly @ Mystiquefia @kaesyrn@riverrun @Dennison4luv @gramps @natanata77 @gasive @onelove23@prospero @zonal @yetown @smith530 @everyother contestants
As we are about to start the contest this period, kindly do not forget to read the rules again and please lets be mature and strive to trade responsibly. Been active on this thread is a requirement as well.
And going in to the new week, what are the two pairs you intend to trade? What will be your risk and rewards per trade? What do you look out for when taking entries and exits? What have you learnt in this fx journey? What's your risk mgt like? How about your trading psychology?

I am still learning though.. But in this contest I'm planning to trade audusd, Eurusd only but might opt in for xauusd if things go as plan..
My trades are taking base on what I get from divergence on RSI(strong tool for entry).. My trading psychology has been messed up by gold but still not giving and I'm looking for a way to balance my strategy to suit gold..

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MrEmir: 12:09am On Mar 22, 2022
EU-->BOS and currently a break of trendline, if it breaks through that red arrow line and creates and new "LL" I would short it. If it does otherwise and break the purple rectangle above I expect a retest with a bullish candlestick formation before longing it. Fingers crossed. This should be simple.

Modified: well it did break the red line as can be seen in the second picture, but I noticed a subtle HnS pattern forming. If it breaks through the neckline( blue line), I'll confidently short it.
I missed a first entry at the purple box, so this should be a good 2nd entry. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 4:31am On Mar 22, 2022
Buy gold
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Smith530: 7:20am On Mar 22, 2022
Fxwarrior:
Buy gold
Patience my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by juniniodanielz(m): 8:05am On Mar 22, 2022
SHORTS ON EUR/USD AT BREAKEVEN! NEXT PLAY!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2022
juniniodanielz:
SHORTS ON EUR/USD AT BREAKEVEN! NEXT PLAY!

Caught the move also

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 8:53am On Mar 22, 2022
Gozzylala:

I keep taking my setups when I see them not letting the losses scare me and applying my risk management. Because I have data to support my strategy, I know that taking my setups when I see them will eventually pull me out of DD and into profit

God bless u for dis talk. Na everybody fit predict the market correctly but when it comes to 5 or 6 losing streak 90% will run away and not comeback

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2022
@infofirst, i mistakenly opened gold buy of 0.01. I closed it Instantly. Apologies please
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by juniniodanielz(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2022
Are you still on the train?
Englishisamust:

Caught the move also
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2022
Fxwarrior:
Buy gold

There is a gap at 1888 that i suspect will get filled. It is on all the timeframes lower than the monthly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2022
In this market, if you're not ready to lose, you can't gain big. Do your analysis, set the SL and allow the market to do what it wants to do; by so doing, there'd be less stress on you as you wait (patience).

It's either it hits the SL or you gain it big.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2022
juniniodanielz:
Are you still on the train?

I'm out with profit

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by tonnieblaise(m): 11:16am On Mar 22, 2022
This should be a good zone to look out for sells

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jecool:
Just Chat me on WhatsApp
so you your self do you know how to trade

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
How can non participants view the contest
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by rainlover(m): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
samfelly:

Thanks, boss, for trying to fine-tune the best way for us to master how to trade profitably well, in the long.

Although, I have started trading before seeing this piece you wrote. The two pairs I am trading are B.T.C and Dow Jones. My RR is often not decided, cos of my scalping strategy. Nevertheless, I'll try and work with 1:5.

As for what I often look out for when taking entries is in line with the old Forex terms - Buying low. Selling high grin. Exit is as the spirit leads o cheesy cheesy. Especially if I see that the market will take back the profit made so far, I exit.

I have learned that patience holds the greatest reward in this FX journey, but I still lack it embarassed

Risk Management? E poor undecided undecided

Trading psychology never still sound, but I dey do my best.
how do u mean by "risk management is poor" Is it that you risk too much money per trade?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by rainlover(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
ItzProspero:
@infofirst, i mistakenly opened gold buy of 0.01. I closed it Instantly. Apologies please
gold trading isn't allowed?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by successsam121: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Going short on XAGUSD again @mkt price
SL 25.75
TP 22.50

Patience is a virtue.

Still a humble learner!

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.