Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364517 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Kaesyrn:
Lol Oga check well base on one or two I nor know whether na bicycle you use this time or pj but he be like say one of your tire dun match one of the rules for contest grin grin

Hahahahahahahaha grin I no even drive and ride bicycle, for this contest 5, bro. Na leg I take dey waka now o grin.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dennison4luv: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2022
Feshizzy:
All the people wein we dey tell dem to read for babypips,
Dem no gree graduate? cheesy
Dem dey wait make we show dem buy and sell signal before dem take am serious? cheesy

Trust me if you want to stay long time in this business, babypips is the best start,
If you do shortcut you will just waste your time.

Imagine going to school for like 6 years, doing NYSC 1 and collecting like 150k salary,

But you don't want to spend minimum of 1 year self training, in a market that can potentially make you a millionaire?

No, you just want to learn everything rush rush in 3 days and be cashing out 100usd monthly cheesy

Body go tell una wein like shortcut.
Make una dey wait make one scammer hustle una in the name of mentorship cheesy

Fact....
Comrade where is Tony, we have not seen him in this group, please try and reach him for me, I need his mentorship. I just need to be targeting 3-5 pips with 200lot size
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2022
Where is my oga saintfaculty someborri i go vesse for una oo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gozzylala(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2022
@englishisamust, did you catch this EU shorts? It brought me back from DD and I'm now in profits. The essence of confidence and sticking to my edge and plan even in DD.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 23, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Closed!

It could get to 1900 levels later this week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2022
Gozzylala:
@englishisamust, did you catch this EU shorts? It brought me back from DD and I'm now in profits. The essence of confidence and sticking to my edge and plan even in DD.

I didnt catch itoo. I was asleep
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2022
dennison4luv:

Fact....
Comrade where is Tony, we have not seen him in this group, please try and reach him for me, I need his mentorship. I just need to be targeting 3-5 pips with 200lot size

cheesy cheesy cheesy
That comrade don cast cheesy
He messed up in many ways,
But na still our comrade,
Maybe he has gone to learn the trade the right way

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gozzylala(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2022
Englishisamust:

I didnt catch itoo. I was asleep

Chai, no wahala. I took 90% off, left 10% runner to see if she'll twerk her bunda to the floor at Newyork

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 11:34am On Mar 23, 2022
Feshizzy:
All the people wein we dey tell dem to read for babypips,
Dem no gree graduate? cheesy
Dem dey wait make we show dem buy and sell signal before dem take am serious? cheesy

Trust me if you want to stay long time in this business, babypips is the best start,
If you do shortcut you will just waste your time.

Imagine going to school for like 6 years, doing NYSC 1 and collecting like 150k salary,

But you don't want to spend minimum of 1 year self training, in a market that can potentially make you a millionaire?

No, you just want to learn everything rush rush in 3 days and be cashing out 100usd monthly cheesy

Body go tell una wein like shortcut.
Make una dey wait make one scammer hustle una in the name of mentorship cheesy
True, anybody that can’t study Babypips for a minimum 3months don’t deserve to be a forex trader.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by peteregwu(m): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2022
I have interest in buying Gbpusd Fron 3200 to 33700, that's if it could restest that 3200.

Didn't work out. Hit my sl

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
in this line of business, Losses are inevitable. even the very best of traders all have series of losing streaks. IT IS NORMAL. How you handle losing streaks emotionally is what determines how long you are going to survive in this game.. the big question is can you psychologically handle losing 8 or more trades consecutively without a win in between? can you keep your emotion stable after such loses?
if you can't do that, I'm afraid you have no business with Forex trading..

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaesyrn(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin
samfelly:

Hahahahahahahaha grin I no even drive and ride bicycle, for this contest 5, bro. Na leg I take dey waka now o grin.

Our Oga Infofirst talk say make we use two leg take waka Jeje for the contest na only you Dey use three legs angry grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
Everybody just day drop quote.. when our oga tony go come drop him own .. all of una go attack am grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
DannyFX2638:
Everybody just day drop quote.. when our oga tony go come drop him own .. all of una go attack am grin grin

grin grin. grin A professional motivational speaker cant beat a Forex trader market just humble in motivational talks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
DannyFX2638:

It's actually not only about dropping quotes,
Na for am to show doings,
You can't be dropping off quote and not be trading,
That one na error

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Tony142:

Alright boss, as for the 0.4-0.5 pips you said, I will check to confirm if it is true

Lol, u said 1 - 3 pips is sign of no strategy? Hahahaha, sir, 1 pips profit on a 100 lot size can feed you for 3 months cool

Baba been no see the person he quote for this message,
Anytime i remember this,
I go just burst into laughter

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaesyrn(m): 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
peteregwu:
I have interest in buying Gbpusd Fron 3200 to 33700, that's if it could restest that 3200.

Been awhile boss, how’s it going

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dennison4luv: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Feshizzy:

Baba been no see the person he quote for this message,
Anytime i remember this,
I go just burst into laughter

After that post I have not seen Tony again and any thing I remembered it, I do laughed uncontrollably and people around me do ask me guy are normal. Honestly we need that comrade around to ease the stress of the market

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sold gold and watching keenly.

It was ranging before that's what happened earlier. Let's hope it starts trending. You can lock in some profits.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Samfelly i can see your winning the competition looking at the kind of loss others are amassing

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
DannyFX2638:

grin grin ; grin grin grin

Like seriously we need those quotes. But this got me laughing loud

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaesyrn(m): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jameselias:
Samfelly i can see your winning the competition looking at the kind of loss others are amassing

You dunno grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jameselias:

Samfelly samfelly samfelly grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaesyrn(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
infofirst:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Good evening all, how would a swing trader be accommodated in this contest.
Let’s say you open a trade on Monday with 0.1 do you have to open 0.1 per day to make up for the 10 days.

Secondly, the total lot size of 0.2 how would it be tackled in a situation where the first trade is opened with 0.2?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
My understanding of gold.

For now gold is still ranging. Up Down Up Down

Since today is UP. Tomorrow will be Down.

But my belief is that gold will favour the bulls for a breakout which may happen on Friday or anytime soon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ogashman(m): 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
I think gold has entered a range...

The waiting game continues until it is certain which direction it is headed next

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
infofirst:

kiss go felly go felly go felly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jameselias:
kiss go felly go felly go felly cheesy

grin >: grin grin grin grin grin

abham:
Good evening all, how would a swing trader be accommodated in this contest.
Let’s say you open a trade on Monday with 0.1 do you have to open 0.1 per day to make up for the 10 days.

Secondly, the total lot size of 0.2 how would it be tackled in a situation where the first trade is opened with 0.2?

You can open 0.01 and close immediately to make up for the days.
Once 0.2 lot is opened. Opening ng 0.01 and closing immediately will not be an issue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
TP 1958
You want to make it fast in this game, trade gold.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ok noted, hopefully swing traders are given a chance.

infofirst:

grin >: grin grin grin grin grin

You can open 0.01 and close immediately to make up for the days.
Once 0.2 lot is opened. Opening ng 0.01 and closing immediately will not be an issue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by orchin(m): 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Market just day rubbish my analysis dis week Sha....bad trading days

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.