Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (365732 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
charly20:

No confirmation to enter this transaction. I have reasons to believe a sell model has been created... Shorting to $98 is a possibility.

Modified:
Attached is the model with which I may be shorting oil. Trade safe!

Oil!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
charly20:
I done fail trial again

We go again

Don't go without finding solutions to what happened. You have to do things differently next time. Your winners are always in front. Enjoy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
charly20:
I done fail trial again

We go again

... you are doing fine bro. I respect your understanding of market structure, just a little retweak here and there...certainly, you are on the right path to being a consistently profitable trader.

...keep walking...cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
zonall:

....40 pips in the blues and counting down.

....in view of a possible pullback and widening spreads, trades closed at 50 pips...

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by juniniodanielz(m): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
SURVIVED THE SCARE!
juniniodanielz:
POUND BEARS!!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by NaMe4: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mystiquefia:
one of my close pal that I introduced fbs broker to recently, raised the 100 dollar bonus he was given to 240 dollars within 24hrs trading with just Bollinger bands and sentiment indicator. niqqa doesn't even have a laptop. E be like say there's a spiritual level to trading forex that some of you know that others don't know.
ahbeg make una share update for where dem take dey wash unable eyes. I wan wash too

Everybody been go through that stage of subconscious incompetence. He go soon graduate grin

With trading, one only gets consistently profitable with conscious competence.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mystiquefia:
one of my close pal that I introduced fbs broker to recently, raised the 100 dollar bonus he was given to 240 dollars within 24hrs trading with just Bollinger bands and sentiment indicator. niqqa doesn't even have a laptop. E be like say there's a spiritual level to trading forex that some of you know that others don't know.
ahbeg make una share update for where dem take dey wash unable eyes. I wan wash too
which broker gives $100 bonus?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by peteregwu(m): 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
A break below the support trendline might send Usdchf down to 0.94590

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by peteregwu(m): 6:31am On Apr 22, 2022
My take on Gbpchf. Here is my last watch for this week and by next week, i won't be trading.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by peteregwu(m): 6:37am On Apr 22, 2022
peteregwu:
My taken on nzdcad

Hope everyone remember this chart on nzdcad I posted. I have to be following all my chart to also help me improve and learn from any losses or mistake. Nzdcad is doing well. It went back to retest, I still held on to it and it's working out well.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 7:03am On Apr 22, 2022
XTI/USD fell 1.34% today, price consolidation on lower band, trading recommendation buy, stop loss below the line, target upper band 104.41

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mystiquefia: 7:13am On Apr 22, 2022
realone12:
which broker gives $100 bonus?
FBS bro, they offer bonuses and incentives. BUT terms and conditions apply angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 7:21am On Apr 22, 2022
When Gold retests 1955, go Short

TP1: 1948

TP2: 1942

Follow me on telegram for more free Signals
@brooktrader

Modified

You can sell at 1954.. keep SL above 1956

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 7:25am On Apr 22, 2022
Those jpy people are now ready to bleed.
They formed clean Wyckoff schematics. I'll be entering at the various LPSYs.

Charts to be shared later.

Modified:
Attached are the pairs I'm looking to swing if it goes right.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mystiquefia: 7:28am On Apr 22, 2022
NaMe4:

Everybody been go through that stage of subconscious incompetence. He go soon graduate grin

With trading, one only gets consistently profitable with conscious competence.

Boss I nor fit laugh ahbeg
in time I go know whether na talent or na pure luck. My guy dey ginger say once he buy laptop, that he'll become a money printing machine and that he's going to change my life forever because he's going to bankrupt CBN and nigeria will be borrowing from him instead of world bank.
I just dey wait make e collect small factory resetting slap from fx so that e go turn deaf and dumb like me.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 7:40am On Apr 22, 2022
Mystiquefia:

in time I go know whether na talent or na pure luck. My guy dey ginger say once he buy laptop, that he'll become a money printing machine and that he's going to change my life forever because he's going to bankrupt CBN and nigeria will be borrowing from him instead of world bank.
I just dey wait make e collect small factory resetting slap from fx so that e go turn deaf and dumb like me.

Yes, Dem go surely reset him brain... In my early days, dem tell me say wetin old firewood see, new firewood go see am ..gra gra be no let me gree at first

But if he's determined to succeed, d guy go break bank. I don break fence before grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mystiquefia: 7:45am On Apr 22, 2022
Feshizzy:

Ask your close pal now.

lol, the guy is acting like a professor of fx at the moment because he's managed to maintain a clean shit so far. he talks seamlessly and incoherently as though he's in a trance in one of these white garment churches. I'll need a Chinese interpreter to decode what he's saying
I just dey observe, make e collect first. he'll kom down to my level and we'll start communicating in our native dialect afterwards
lmao
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Proudpolygamist: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2022
Mystiquefia:

lol, the guy is acting like a professor of fx at the moment because he's managed to maintain a clean shit so far. he talks seamlessly and incoherently as though he's in a trance in one of these white garment churches. I'll need a Chinese interpreter to decode what he's saying
I just dey observe, make e collect first. he'll kom down to my level and we'll start communicating in our native dialect afterwards
lmao
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by juniniodanielz(m): 8:09am On Apr 22, 2022
Horrific retail sales report from Great Britain! Service and Composite PMI by 9:30! Hopefully I can bank my first $1K of the year!!!!!!!!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Proudpolygamist: 8:17am On Apr 22, 2022
smilinguy:

This can help someone. (A Nigerian guy won the previous edition of this competition)

Dear members,

As promised, It's time for a new, exciting Trading Competition!

Sponsored by:- PropFirms Telegram Group.

After too many requests, we are starting this competition. We are always trying to help the community in the best ways we can do.

PRIZES:-

The prizes will be as following:

1st prize 200k FTMO challenge

2nd prize 100k FTMO challenge

3rd prize 50k FTMO challenge

The following rules will be applied to the competition:

� Max overall DD 10%
� Max daily DD 2.5%
� Max profit that will be counted in a day is 2%
� Minimum profit target 10% to be eligible for the prizes( Prizes will be given to top 3 profit earners following our rules)

Note:-

More than 2% profit will be disregarded but traders will not be disqualified if they make more than 2% profit daily- only 2% will be counted towards total profit, for example, if you make 5% profit in a day, only 2% will be counted for the day- Swing traders can take partial profit to make it 5 days X 2% profit target.

If more than 1 trader in the top 3 make equal profits, the DDs used by the traders will be used to select the top 3 traders.

After getting the challenge account as a prize, if traders can make it to be funded with FTMO, there will be a 10%-90% profit share, which means traders will pay 10% of the profit they make to PropFirms telegram group so that we can use this money to arrange future competitions.

To enlist in the competition please send the following to

@PropFirms01 or @SayyidAbdullah

1. Legal name as of passport/ Driving Licence/Government ID Card;

2. Full address including first line of the address and postcode;

3. Email and phone number including country code( ISD Code)

Thereafter, each participant is expected to open a Demo account

� Broker - ICmarket
� Account Size - 100K
� Leverage 1:33
�Minimum Trading Days - 5 Days
�Maximum Trading Days - 60 Days

Registration starts NOW and Ends on 30th April 2022 at 0:00GMT

Competition starts on the 1st May 2022 and Ends on 30th of June 2022 at 0:00GMT

Thank You.

PropFirms
https:///propfirms/194539

must one have a drivers license or its optional?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2022
grin
Mystiquefia:

lmao
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by peteregwu(m): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2022
peteregwu:
My take on Gbpchf. Here is my last watch for this week and by next week, i won't be trading.

Hey guys, the Gbpchf is working out well. The Lord is good and His mercies endureth forever.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by friendbee: 8:56am On Apr 22, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

must one have a drivers license or its optional?

why waste your time daily DD2.5% and you must make 2% profit daily. Asking you to run on live coal grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by NaMe4: 8:56am On Apr 22, 2022
Mystiquefia:

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 9:06am On Apr 22, 2022
Mystiquefia:

lmao
in forex, there is what we call "beginners luck".. your guy is still in that stage.. No doubt, the market will humble him soon enough.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 9:10am On Apr 22, 2022
peteregwu:

Hey guys, the Gbpchf is working out well. The Lord is good and His mercies endureth forever.

Nice one.. but na impulse move o.. cashout now and enter again after at least a 38.2 fib level pullback
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 9:41am On Apr 22, 2022
Goodoption:

Boss what is order block?

And which trading app. MT4 or trading view .

And how to enable it

Thanks

Kindly see the image attached, below

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 9:59am On Apr 22, 2022
Brooktrader:
When Gold retests 1955, go Short

TP1: 1948

TP2: 1942

Follow me on telegram for more free Signals
@brooktrader

Modified

You can sell at 1954.. keep SL above 1956

TP1 hit +60pips

TP2 in view for +120pips

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by juniniodanielz(m): 10:04am On Apr 22, 2022
NEXT PLAY!!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2022
Brooktrader:

TP1 hit +60pips

TP2 in view for +120pips

TP1 and TP hit grin grin

Follow me on telegram @brooktrader

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by peteregwu(m): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2022
Brooktrader:

Nice one.. but na impulse move o.. cashout now and enter again after at least a 38.2 fib level pullback

Impulse move ke, as for me whether it's impulse move, correction or consolidation as long as it meet my analysis, na money I dey see. Don't be scared of what you see in your analysis as long as is to your own profit as at the time you analysed it, take it and let it go. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.