Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (365679 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Obioramichael(m): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nice one sir...
I'm sending my request now oo..
God bless You for us

infofirst:
The contest was started for good reasons and it will end when God wishes and when some of the reasons are fulfilled but it will continue with some modifications. So Contest 7 will start on May 1, 2022. Active members on this thread and those that have participated before now are invited to send a request to participate and contest 7 will be the last to be announced here. All those that are able to participate in contest 7 or have participated before now will be able to have a personified contest thereafter, I will try my best possible to work out a contest for each individual until he is able to get the opportunity to get sponsor for the prop firm.

God bless us all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Baba I done run already, I no want hear say all my profit disappear again.

I'm done for this week, next week we will tackle the Market as usual.
grin

This is a sign of strength not cowardice. I salute your courage.

Make pips, keep pips, repeat; should be our watchword.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by sampz: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Obioramichael:
Nice one sir... I'm sending my request now oo.. God bless You for us
how do u send the request?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
My view

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by omas6239(m): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Happy weekend!!! Time to plan for a new week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
charly20:

The first demand window was not strong enough to cause a change of character. Price has now traded into the second demand. I'll go long if i see a reversal pattern or if the daily closes as a pin bar or engulfing candle in the zone.

I chose two candle types because after following the asset for quite sometime, a close like those mentioned is mostly followed by continuous rally and hardly a pullback.

If it is a good trade, rally should run into 15500.

Cc kumulus.
How are you doing,chief?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
The market is brutal and does not forgive, if your methods are wrong the market keeps re-affirming you that you still haven’t gotten it right. Till u apply the proper strategy and risk management system the market is there to reward you abundantly.
Happy weeknd guys

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kumulus(m): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
charly20:

The first demand window was not strong enough to cause a change of character. Price has now traded into the second demand. I'll go long if i see a reversal pattern or if the daily closes as a pin bar or engulfing candle in the zone.

I chose two candle types because after following the asset for quite sometime, a close like those mentioned is mostly followed by continuous rally and hardly a pullback.

If it is a good trade, rally should run into 15500.

Cc kumulus.
How are you doing,chief?

I'm very well my good sir, thanks for asking. I hope you're good too.

I'll post an update and new projections before market opens, trend still bearish imo. Buys are short-lived (counter trend) but giving decent amount of pips regardless.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jameselias:
just found out i don't like deriv trading platform at all

Lol. They have MT5, though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
peteregwu:

Sometimes I enter a trade before break out happens if I see some kind of weakness; at times I use pending orders. Before drawing my chart, I look at the monthly time frame to see the market structure first, then weekly time frame, to know the direction of the market for the week. Then I move to the daily, then to the 4hr time frame where I draw my chart, then later move to the 30mins or 15mins time frame to see if the market is giving me a structure that would make me enter the market faster.

Thanks for this analysis, thumb up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by peteregwu(m): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

Thanks for this analysis, thumb up

Welcome!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by pdozie: 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
peteregwu:

Sometimes I enter a trade before break out happens if I see some kind of weakness; at times I use pending orders. Before drawing my chart, I look at the monthly time frame to see the market structure first, then weekly time frame, to know the direction of the market for the week. Then I move to the daily, then to the 4hr time frame where I draw my chart, then later move to the 30mins or 15mins time frame to see if the market is giving me a structure that would make me enter the market faster.

Thanks a lot

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Obioramichael(m): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
sampz:

how do u send the request?

Forward a mail to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Juicethekid:
Wow impressive!
do you post signals everyday? And what time?

When there's a good setup. Keep your notification ON
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mystiquefia: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2022
@Infofirst any rule modifications for contest 7? Or we maintaining status quo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by jammer777: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2022
Harry Maguire had a good game yesterday.
Sometimes, a trader's best days are when he's not trading.
Happy Sundays guys, may the market be good to us this week, cheers.

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FatherOfJesus: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2022
USD seems to be so bearish on Friday.
AUD/USD pairs made me most profit. AUD was bullish all rounder

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FatherOfJesus: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2022
Guys, which is the best broker to use in Nigeria.
I need this urgently
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
USD seems to be so bearish on Friday.
AUD/USD pairs made me most profit. AUD was bullish all rounder
You mean AUD bearish
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
boom99:
Lol. I dey low key oooo dey observe from afar. How you dey?

Thank God, u don come out of hibernation grin. Na CopyJoe remain cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
BTC: inverse HNS and break of high of wave 4.

Long 39549 SL 38400 TP 47000

Closed and long

Demo account
Practising swing-trading

I carry go read up on Elliot Waves, I no understand anything there. As I dey read and think along, na so my head dey turn in circle, in the air grin. The ABCD there too much to grab grin

Bro, abeg, show me where to see simplified explanations o cheesy cheesy. If na video sef. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dennison4luv: 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
infofirst:

As this contest 6 comes to an end, I want to use this opportunity to appreciate everyone that has participated from the very beginning. And I want to appeal to all participants in the contest 6 to ensure they update their fxblue to ensure they do not miss out. Contest 6 idea was to give those that have tried really hard but unable to get the prize before then.
The top two will be rewarded and @teemy have fulfilled his pledge of $100 to support this. May God bless him. When he mentioned $100, i told him its only $84 for a spot but he insisted he promised $100 and he fulfilled it. I sincerely appreciate it. @bigbasho, I appreciate your sponsorship the other time as well.

Congratulations to the winner,
@infofirst may God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dennison4luv: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
samfelly:

I carry go read up on Elliot Waves, I no understand anything there. As I dey read and think along, na so my head dey turn in circle, in the air grin. The ABCD there too much to grab grin

Bro, abeg, show me where to see simplified explanations o cheesy cheesy. If na video sef. Thanks

I thought you are the winner of the competition i, wanted to congratulate you before, please trt your best and win the next competition. You can do it

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by harizonal123(m): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
I'm beginning to feel synthetic indices is far better than trading currency pairs if you are good in risk management and you know how to do your thing. No wonder indices and gold traders are always occupying top positions in various competitions.
Started test running below less than four days and it has just been profits after profits. Positions entered only today, see profit everywhere. Trading during weekends is truly fun & I'm enjoying every bit of it

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by harizonal123(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Quote of the week

"The "holy grail" that most new traders search for doesn’t exist. There are no magical indicators or setups that work every time in every context. Markets are in constant flux; strategies go in and out of favour based on conditions. The only “holy grail” is skill and experience."

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
harizonal123:
I'm beginning to feel synthetic indices is far better than trading currency pairs if you are good in risk management and you know how to do your thing. No wonder indices and gold traders are always occupying top positions in various competitions.
Started test running below less than four days and it has just been profits after profits. Positions entered only today, see profit everywhere. Trading during weekends is truly fun & I'm enjoying every bit of it

Synthetic is easier than Forex,

Everything called a strategy works on synthentic....

With the extra tight spread....

But not all pairs are for 100 Dollar account...

There are pairs for small account...

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mystiquefia:
@Infofirst any rule modifications for contest 7? Or we maintaining status quo

Everything is stated in the rules section.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
dennison4luv:
I thought you are the winner of the competition i, wanted to congratulate you before, please trt your best and win the next competition. You can do it

I am doing my best, my broda. Na emotions (dat is still all traders' greatest enemy). As I crossed $700, emotions took over and was clouded by it and hit the $500 Daily DD - all in a bid to go more up and leave d other contestants grin.

And, Thank You. You too can do it smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
harizonal123:

Odogwu! See doings cheesy cheesy.

Oya, make una start dey drop Alert on it here.

Peteregwu, Kumulus, Saintfaculty, Zonall, Elliotwaveforec, Fxwarrior, KingPipmarshall, Haryodehjia, MONEY247, abeg, make una torchlight Synthetic with una stylish ways of analysing for us small grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Richsteemit: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
samfelly:

Bro u no lie. Have tried all my best to get that thing. Is like I want to solve how God created the sun

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
harizonal123:

grin ok ooooo.. but,

Make una dey try use weekend rest no be everyday person suppose dey look chart... Na very stressful something.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by harizonal123(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
VlamesIffect:

grin ok ooooo.. but,

Make una dey try use weekend rest no be everyday person suppose dey look chart... Na very stressful something.
100% true but Naija economy nor gree allow us rest. Making money on weekends is not a bad idea sha. Trade closed for today. Have a pipful week guys

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.