Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (363803 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
Brooktrader:

Run o.. before them use straw suck ya profits grin grin grin
Baba I done run already, I no want hear say all my profit disappear again.

I'm done for this week, next week we will tackle the Market as usual.
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mystiquefia:

but hope you still going to be active on FTA thread and Nairaland?
this sounded like farewell and it's scary ASF

I am here bro, Thank you all. One love.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
infofirst:
The contest was started for good reasons and it will end when God wishes and when some of the reasons are fulfilled but it will continue with some modifications. So Contest 7 will start on May 1, 2022. Active members on this thread and those that have participated before now are invited to send a request to participate and contest 7 will be the last to be announced here. All those that are able to participate in contest 7 or have participated before now will be able to have a personified contest thereafter, I will try my best possible to work out a contest for each individual until he is able to get the opportunity to get sponsor for the prop firm.

God bless us all.
More funds to ur account man.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by friendbee: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
infofirst:

I am here bro, Thank you all. One love.

Love this assurance cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
Brooktrader:

Bros... try observe with D1
I don't think it's official yet o... I go look for buy at 187X

I just rechecked again. You are right, my confirmation is not yet complete, the dip continues.

Thanks again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
infofirst:
The contest was started for good reasons and it will end when God wishes and when some of the reasons are fulfilled but it will continue with some modifications. So Contest 7 will start on May 1, 2022. Active members on this thread and those that have participated before now are invited to send a request to participate and contest 7 will be the last to be announced here. All those that are able to participate in contest 7 or have participated before now will be able to have a personified contest thereafter, I will try my best possible to work out a contest for each individual until he is able to get the opportunity to get sponsor for the prop firm.

God bless us all.
This guy is such a class.
though, I haven't participated in any of the competition coz my trading style doesn't fit in (I swing trade using daily chart) but I see and acknowledge the help he has rendered to others. one thing I have learned from him is his strict approach to trading..he is always quick to point out the destructive nature of greed and the disadvantages of trying to trade all pairs..
also, he never sieze to remind us that "no one is master trader, reason why he always preach to be humble.
I'm not surprise why some are jealous of him. if you are no body, nobody go jealous you. so people's jealousy only shows that you are doing great things.
thanks for everything you have done.. everyone can criticise, but not everyone can handle responsibility.
if the bitter souls think it's easy, let them come and do what u are doing..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Smith530: 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
infofirst:

God bless us all.
The lord is your strength, Thank You.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gasive: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
realone12:
This guy is such a class.
though, I haven't participated in any of the competition coz my trading style doesn't fit in (I swing trade using daily chart) but I see and acknowledge the help he has rendered to others. one thing I have learned from him is his strict approach to trading..he is always quick to point out the destructive nature of greed and the disadvantages of trying to trade all pairs..
also, he never sieze to remind us that "no one is master trader, reason why he always preach to be humble.
I'm not surprise why some are jealous of him. if you are no body, nobody go jealous you. so people's jealousy only shows that you are doing great things.
thanks for everything you have done.. everyone can criticise, but not everyone can handle responsibility.
if the bitter souls think it's easy, let them come and do what u are doing..

Well said.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by sampz: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
infofirst:

God bless us all.
God bless sir

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mystiquefia:
lol, the guy is acting like a professor of fx at the moment because he's managed to maintain a clean shit so far. he talks seamlessly and incoherently as though he's in a trance in one of these white garment churches. I'll need a Chinese interpreter to decode what he's saying
I just dey observe, make e collect first. he'll kom down to my level and we'll start communicating in our native dialect afterwards
lmao

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
infofirst:

God bless us all.

Amen ....God bless you for giving us this privilege...

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Seunisco:
How do I make deposits

Gasive:

There are many ways to deposit. Visit their site and choose the one that suits you.

Preferably, use only Payment Agents and Deriv P2P. Seamless and very very very very fast, I can testify cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
Jameselias:
Please is any one here using that deriv go mobile app how is it ?

Never used it. Try it and feed us back
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
DannyFX2638:
God bless you Boss . Keep the contest going.. So many people have twisted , adjust and readjust there Trading strategy just because of this contest ..we keep getting better

You're valid boss...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
infofirst:

God bless us all.

hmm. Still helping despite the attacks on your selflessness. You are the genuine item. May the good Lord bless the works of your hands.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by peteregwu(m): 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
peteregwu:
My eagle eyes don see another thing for audcad. If it breaks below 0.9343 it would go down to 0.9172

It has almost reached my target but I have to close. The Lord is good and His mercies endureth forever. �❤️�

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by orchin(m): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
infofirst:

God bless us all.
Thanks boss...God bless you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
infofirst:

God bless us all.

Wow. This is beyond expectations. Personal contest. Wow. God bless you sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by coolvibes: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
infofirst:

God bless us all.
You are blessed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
infofirst:
As this contest 6 comes to an end, I want to use this opportunity to appreciate everyone that has participated from the very beginning. And I want to appeal to all participants in the contest 6 to ensure they update their fxblue to ensure they do not miss out. Contest 6 idea was to give those that have tried really hard but unable to get the prize before then.
The top two will be rewarded and @teemy have fulfilled his pledge of $100 to support this. May God bless him. When he mentioned $100, i told him its only $84 for a spot but he insisted he promised $100 and he fulfilled it. I sincerely appreciate it. @bigbasho, I appreciate your sponsorship the other time as well.

Boss Infofirst, Boss Teemy and Boss Bigbash, thank you gidigan. God's continuous blessings, all rounder. We are more than grateful. And I am also looking forward to emulating this good steps (giving back to the fta community)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ogashman(m): 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
infofirst:

God bless us all.

God bless you real good boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
infofirst:

God bless us all.

God bless you efforts abundantly
Despite all the happenings, nothing still dey shake you.
Na man you be!

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
samfelly:

Never used it. Try it and feed us back
just found out i don't like deriv trading platform at all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
infofirst:

God bless us all.

Boss himself...

Respect to you sir!!!!

God help make I participate in the coming one!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by boom99(m): 7:31am On Apr 23, 2022
Infofirst you are doing well. Since the government no wan help citizen, you are doing their job. Are you interested in politics? Make we dey arrange vote.

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 8:11am On Apr 23, 2022
boom99:
Infofirst you are doing well. Since the government no wan help citizen, you are doing there job. Are you interested in politics? Make we dey arrange vote.
Guy where you go since?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by boom99(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2022
DannyFX2638:
Guy where you go since?

Lol. I dey low key oooo dey observe from afar. How you dey?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2022
boom99:

Lol. I dey low key oooo dey observe from afar. How you dey?
all good
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Juicethekid: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2022
Brooktrader:

TP1 and TP hit grin grin
Follow me on telegram @brooktrader
Wow impressive! do you post signals everyday? And what time?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2022
BTC: inverse HNS and break of high of wave 4.

Long 39549 SL 38400 TP 47000

Closed and long

Demo account
Practising swing-trading

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2022
Back to synthe

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mayork2(m): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2022
infofirst:

God bless us all.
may God continue to bless and reward you boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.