Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,368 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (365422 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ezicospot(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
Fxwarrior:
It's official

Sell gold

BIG Bros, abeg, how can I get your contact??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
friendbee:

Success bro!

Best wishes boss mi
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by teemy(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
DestinyDjohn:

Prize received....thank you for making it possible, God bless you abundantly...@teemy and @bigbasho God bless you chiefs..
May your cup never run dry

Infofirst did the heavy lifting and was willing to continue contests when I and GabsonFX stopped doing so. Let's just hope he too is not discouraged from continuing. People like you are the reason he still has joy in continuing.

11 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by richgen(m): 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
infofirst:
The contest was started for good reasons and it will end when God wishes and when some of the reasons are fulfilled but it will continue with some modifications. So Contest 7 will start on May 1, 2022. Active members on this thread and those that have participated before now are invited to send a request to participate and contest 7 will be the last to be announced here. All those that are able to participate in contest 7 or have participated before now will be able to have a personified contest thereafter, I will try my best possible to work out a contest for each individual until he is able to get the opportunity to get sponsor for the prop firm.

God bless us all.

@infofirst, I'm interested in the next contest and the personified contest as you roll it out. I contacted you via email. Don't know if you've got it.

Thank you for your love and sacrifice here. God bless.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by richgen(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
friendbee:
@Infofirst and my other bosses, I will like to thank you for your contributions in building traders and showing us the way to go. I received a 10K myff Account today, interesting! So much appreciation Sirs, I will try to turn it around for good by the grace of God D. Congrats to my other comrades samfelly, princefy72 and others, we have all tried and have won one thing or the other, the person who is taking a shot is better than the one who never did, success is just around the corner. So much appreciation, Waoh!

Congratulations to you @friendbee and success in your new MFF account. Keep it up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by friendbee: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
teemy:

Infofirst did the heavy lifting and was willing to continue contests when I and GabsonFX stopped doing so. Let's just hope he too is not discouraged from continuing. People like you are the reason he still has joy in continuing.
Sir, never be discourage, just continue to do what is right. Thanks so much

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
KingPipmarshall:
It's pull back cycle. Since we all know price doesn't move in a straight line, there definitely going to be a pull back somewhere.

For example when price is in an uptrend, the charts prints highs and low (AB), then higher high and higher low (CD). The next pullback is what you are capitalising on to join the trend cycle till the end.

As price moves beyond B (previous high) forming D (higher high) C(higher low) becomes A(low). You continue counting till the end. The end is when Price gives a solid break below A.

This is an uptrending example in bullish markets.

Others call it market retracements after am impulse wave. Its also called trend following .

Simple as ABCD.

The challenging part is the money aspect, because of emotions. The major are fear, greed and hope.

Na there gan gan I dey help traders achieve higher performance. Its mindset and psycology. Join my 30days mentoring, if you're interested Email me.

Jah Jehovah, see as ur pikin explain small about wetin him know and I grab am well well. Ah, which brain angel Pete inject inside my incubator (mom's womb)? Ehen, am asking? Till wen I see am cheesy

No wahala, I go email u, but Saint Gabriel knows dat if u bill me, I go japa, cos I no get funds grin grin, but we fit still do am on I O U level o cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
friendbee:
@Infofirst and my other bosses, I will like to thank you for your contributions in building traders and showing us the way to go. I received a 10K myff Account today, interesting! So much appreciation Sirs, I will try to turn it around for good by the grace of God D. Congrats to my other comrades samfelly, princefy72 and others, we have all tried and have won one thing or the other, the person who is taking a shot is better than the one who never did, success is just around the corner. So much appreciation, Waoh!

Friendbee, dis ur congratulatory message to me (and others) touch me. I don belleful for today even if I no eat physical food. Though, I no win, but I go use dis one hold body.

Na me supposed dey tell you congratulations, but I grab dis grin. Take care of d account, pls, and make us all proud. ONLY CONGRATULATIONS IS PERMITED IN EVERYONES LIFE, HERE.

Enjoy ur day. I dey see u dey jubilate up and down grin cheesy cheesy

CC: DestinyDJohn, congrats

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
samfelly:

Friendbee, dis ur congratulatory message to me (and others) touch me. I don belleful for today even if I no eat physical food. Though, I no win, but I go use dis one hold body.

Na me supposed dey tell you congratulations, but I grab dis grin. Take care of d account, pls, and make us all proud. ONLY CONGRATULATIONS IS PERMITED IN EVERYONES LIFE, HERE.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes Congratulations will be filled all over you as well.
Congratulations to @friendbee and @destinydjohn.

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
samfelly:

Thanks boss ....
Na now the real work start .......wish you success in the next contest

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
DestinyDjohn:

Thanks boss ....
Na now the real work start .......wish you success in the next contest
Congratulations Gee

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
infofirst:

All thanks to you boss mi
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
friendbee:
Success bro!
congratulations my bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
samfelly:

Jah Jehovah, see as ur pikin explain small about wetin him know and I grab am well well. Ah, which brain angel Pete inject inside my incubator (mom's womb)? Ehen, am asking? Till wen I see am cheesy

No wahala, I go email u, but Saint Gabriel knows dat if u bill me, I go japa, cos I no get funds grin grin, but we fit still do am on I O U level o cheesy cheesy
Guy on normal level ..You suppose day drag stage with A.Y and Bovi . Which one be I.O.U again grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
congratulations, Frienbee and DestinyDjohn. May you guys keep winning and testifying.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
ezicospot:

BIG Bros, abeg, how can I get your contact??

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Una weldone o @Destinydjohn and friendbee.
We can only say congratulations. Please don't let the torch lose its flame.

Na now the work start o.

Oga Sammy,make we continue dey go kwa. The only item on my birthday wishlist is a prop account and I no wan tell myself "try again next year" cheesy.

So we must get am grin

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Goodoption(m): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
Ustec:
The fifth wave completed and a break above the high of wave 4 has occurred.

Long 13311 SL 12900 TP 15846

Boss this ustec is not showing on MT4, which one are you using.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Goodoption(m): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Boss I sent you email

KingPipmarshall:

It's pull back cycle. Since we all know price doesn't move in a straight line, there definitely going to be a pull back somewhere.

For example when price is in an uptrend, the charts prints highs and low (AB), then higher high and higher low (CD). The next pullback is what you are capitalising on to join the trend cycle till the end.

As price moves beyond B (previous high) forming D (higher high) C(higher low) becomes A(low). You continue counting till the end. The end is when Price gives a solid break below A.

This is an uptrending example in bullish markets.

Others call it market retracements after am impulse wave. Its also called trend following .

Simple as ABCD.

The challenging part is the money aspect, because of emotions. The major are fear, greed and hope.

Na there gan gan I dey help traders achieve higher performance. Its mindset and psycology. Join my 30days mentoring, if you're interested Email me.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bears are having a bumper harvest on virtually all pairs today cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Swings!

Take your pick and risk accordingly.
While nas100 and usoil with the jpys continue cooking,make we use this one dem hold body.

Bullish ××/cad.
Maybe NZD/USD could also be a good swing.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
friendbee:

Congratulations...!!! Boss!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
I just longed Twitter shares...

I did not do technical analysis......

I hear say Elon musk don buy the company!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by peteregwu(m): 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Jameselias:
honestly I'm happy for you

Thanks man!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
infofirst:

Thank u, my chief, after God and Him Son, na u we dey believe. U be the real Talk-n-Do master
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
DannyFX2638:
Guy on normal level ..You suppose day drag stage with A.Y and Bovi . Which one be I.O.U again grin

Lol grin grin grin. You think so? Alright then, I go add that gig join my Forex hustle cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
samfelly:

Odogwu! See doings cheesy cheesy.

Oya, make una start dey drop Alert on it here.

Peteregwu, Kumulus, Saintfaculty, Zonall, Elliotwaveforec, Fxwarrior, KingPipmarshall, Haryodehjia, MONEY247, abeg, make una torchlight Synthetic with una stylish ways of analysing for us small grin

Sam the fella {in Mama Peace's voice}...you were not informed?...kwontinue.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
infofirst:

Congratulations @DestinyDjohn @friendbee.
...many more blues and profit cycles to your accounts.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
samfelly:

Lol grin grin grin. You think so? Alright then, I go add that gig join my Forex hustle cheesy cheesy cheesy

....come make we run this package for the next contest...I don buy new model Micra join.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elmajeed3597(m): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
It’s nice to be here..the discussions on set is so enticing and interesting,but still yet I just want to know when is the next funding competition going to take place
GabsonFX:
I'm IN

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
EURGBP .. SELL
SL : 0.84366
TP : 0.83641

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by TheYoda: 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
GabsonFX:
I'm IN
Hi Pipsbasketting, I'm disappointed that you sat on the fence during the quarreling. Some quarreling you can sit on the fence, some you know better not to sit on the fence.

Someone that can insult someone father, mother is not someone to even get into conversation with let alone argument. We should all call a spade a spade.

I careless about the money, contest or what have you.

Ps: Forex trading is not for everyone, everybody can't be a great athlete, everybody can't be a medical doctor.
If something is not working for you, you can keep trying but don't close off other opportunities.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.