Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364231 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2022
Borntosmoke:

I swear bro. Dem don spoil d price action of some pair
Na rubbish move I swear.. na why I no like currency be this..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 7:38am On Oct 12, 2022
Geovanni412:

Boss, na scalping you wan run am? because if it isn't scalping, and GU pushes down, then there is almost no way USDCHF will push down as well based on say the both of them are negatively correlated. USDCHF can only be bearish if EURUSD and GBPUSD are bullish.
Eurusd suppose to be bullish to some certain area before the bears will come in same also with USDCHF in which the long term plan is bullish with a bearish move of around 150 pips but the point where it is making a reversal is what I don't understand so I'm just on the sideline cos I can't enter something I don't understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2022
karkinase:
The move on GU yesterday was pure manipulative move … buy to sell.. institutions at play
lol grin that's the noise of lower time frame.

See weekly & daily charts, price trending towards one direction.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2022
The backtest of the demand zone has thrown my sell analysis out the window. Interesting price action going on here, monthly and weekly are in a downtrend but the daily is starting to look suspicious. Will watch it closely

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dgitrader(m): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2022
any experienced fxpro user here?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 10:18am On Oct 12, 2022
Local man got caught out in the manipulation of yesterday. GU didn't get filled, GJ, EU, GOLD hit SL. New setups, but it's too late to post them.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Obnoxious2001(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2022
realone12:
Traders be dishing different advises while neglecting the main advise. the truth is that in this game, everything is under probability. he could be right or he could be wrong.. so every trade you take is like you are flipping a coin. so its 50/50.. so how do you take advantage of this to enhance your earnings? you make use of the right R:R
whether the person you advising is right or wrong is not really important.. that shouldn't be what you are looking at..
what really matters in the long run is "How much he earns when he is right in comparison to how much he loses when he is wrong"

Mark Douglas is written all over in this comment smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2022
karkinase:

Na rubbish move I swear.. na why I no like currency be this..
lol..yesterday was all blood for me..
at some point, I thought the market specifically want to deal with me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 10:42am On Oct 12, 2022
Does it mean that when SL is hit, we have to term it market manipulation and not a wrong trading decision?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2022
exmaysn12000:
Does it mean that when SL is hit, we have to term it market manipulation and not a wrong trading decision?
U are really intelligent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2022
kozmicity:
Local man got caught out in the manipulation of yesterday. GU didn't get filled, GJ, EU, GOLD hit SL. New setups, but it's too late to post them.

I don't have any orders on GU and it's partner because of the momentum on GA and GJ. It's too strong right now so the best thing to do is to take shelter from the storm.
MODIFIED

I missed a proper entry for EU and GOLD yesterday night.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2022
kozmicity:
Too many imbalance to be filled … still can’t understand that heavy sell after the buy.. thats a pure bank move which is manipulative.
Best believe that imbalance will be filled with FOMC today.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2022
exmaysn12000:

grin grin when it's manipulation, you'll know. See GU, when it does stuff like that, it's manipulation. Same with GJ

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 10:54am On Oct 12, 2022
karkinase:

Too many imbalance to be filled … still can’t understand that heavy sell after the buy.. thats a pure bank move which is manipulative.

I swear guy grin

If no be say I no dey expect anything from the market, my expectations would have been crushed.

See GA and GJ placing an order there is tantamount to suicide.

Truly the best strategy is Risk management!!!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2022
exmaysn12000:

It is speculators that read it wrong
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2022
kozmicity:

I swear guy grin

If no be say I no dey expect anything from the market, my expectations would have been crushed.

See GA and GJ placing an order there is tantamount to suicide.

Truly the best strategy is Risk management!!!
I’m telling you man.. risk management is the holy grail. On GU we all know it’s a sell but you begin move go up with heavy bullish candles den suddenly you fall without mitigating any gaps or taking any buy liquidity . you just fall yakata.. Omo na sorcery be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
karkinase:

I’m telling you man.. risk management is the holy grail. On GU we all know it’s a sell but you begin move go up with heavy bullish candles den suddenly you fall without mitigating any gaps or taking any buy liquidity . you just fall yakata.. Omo na sorcery be that.

grin grin. watch out for GU in the next 1hr - more sorcery incoming. US PPI will be announced by 1:3O pm. Big move might happen before FOMC by 7pm. Alternatively, consider AUDUSD - it is due for an explosion.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dotunibrahim7(m): 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
Boss which broker do you use for your cent account?
Geovanni412:

grin grin. watch out for GU in the next 1hr - more sorcery incoming. US PPI will be announced by 1:3O pm. Big move might happen before FOMC by 7pm. Alternatively, consider AUDUSD - it is due for an explosion.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
dotunibrahim7:
Boss which broker do you use for your cent account?

FXTM.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
Geovanni412:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
grin grin. If you love ursef use stoploss. Don't be caught unprepared.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Geovanni412:

Forex sweet die.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
Geovanni412:

Explosion and then implosion
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
karkinase:
Explosion and then implosion
the news no even move market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
karkinase:

Vlamesiffect na insider grin he dey work for Bank of England
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
kozmicity:

I don't have any orders on GU and it's partner because of the momentum on GA and GJ. It's too strong right now so the best thing to do is to take shelter from the storm.
MODIFIED

I missed a proper entry for EU and GOLD yesterday night.

How did gold not get filled?!? shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
karkinase:

Best believe that imbalance will be filled with FOMC today.

I'm out of GPB pairs until later in the week when they resume structure. I'll be monitoring them like INEC sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by OfficialP: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
Worth the risk. But won't be surprised if price decides to push up more.

#StillBearish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dotunibrahim7(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
Okay
Geovanni412:

FXTM.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
realone12:
the news no even move market
Na FOMC go move the market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
This man eenh. undecided

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
Sell limit set for GU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.