Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364218 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
Borntosmoke:
This man eenh. undecided

KING KONG wey im speech dey move market grin.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
Borntosmoke:
This man eenh. undecided

Raise the vahullence
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Danator(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Wait oh... Who else has noticed that Kingpipmarshall has deactivated?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
Danator:

Better for him
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Danator:
who knows, maybe he finally succeeded in securing a prop funded account after so many failures.. and he decide to japa from this thread.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Danator(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
realone12:
who knows, maybe he finally succeeded in securing a prop funded account after so many failures.. and he decide to japa from this thread.

Maybe. But the Kingpipmarshall I know would have made a proud exhibition of it here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 1:40am On Oct 13, 2022
Forex trading remain risky, traders control their risk but can't control the market.
Oil price still continue drops eventually reached 86 level price. The next support roughly 83 near middle band line.
News oil, citing to Oilprice, OPEC+ luring hedge funds enter in oil market. According to Reuters, hedge funds and other money managers purchased the equivalent of 62 million barrels in the six most important petroleum futures and options contracts in the week ending Oct. 4th.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 6:33am On Oct 13, 2022
This is the best time to stay out of market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 13, 2022
Fxwarrior:
This is the best time to stay out of market.

I swear bro. Price just dey range
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 7:07am On Oct 13, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Boss, what do you think about hedging with tight stop of 15-25 pips in a market like this? Any move out of this tight range will likely yield anywhere from 30-100 pips. The loss will be covered up for by the potential big winner.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 7:09am On Oct 13, 2022
Borntosmoke:

This is the time to blow accounts via revenge trades.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 8:26am On Oct 13, 2022
Let me drop something today....

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nikkyfol: 8:46am On Oct 13, 2022
BUY and SELL USDT here with safe transaction confirmed.
Chat ADMIN: https:///+1a6jEve67oJjMWY0
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2022
Donsheddy:

Where is our entry point
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Peterfx01(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2022
Usdcad setup high possibility of a buy during cpi because we are in a bullish trend approaching the top of our overall expanding channel but if price breaks below the uptrend we start looking for sells cpi can create high volatility so it's advisable to use buystop or sell stop orders

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 9:50am On Oct 13, 2022
Peterfx01:
Usdcad setup high possibility of a buy during cpi because we are in a bullish trend approaching the top of our overall expanding channel but if price breaks below the uptrend we start looking for sells cpi can create high volatility so it's advisable to use buystop or sell stop orders

What if the market surprises us by dumping usd/cad? It is at a critical reversal area after all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 13, 2022
Geovanni412:

Boss, what do you think about hedging with tight stop of 15-25 pips in a market like this? Any move out of this tight range will likely yield anywhere from 30-100 pips. The loss will be covered up for by the potential big winner.

Boss I don't know. I just dey run mouth for here. I be better newbie. Na u suppose they teach me this thing self
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 10:03am On Oct 13, 2022
Peterfx01:
From your chart this looks more likely to sell than a buy.. (Rising wedge) cos you got loads of liquidity underneath
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 10:14am On Oct 13, 2022
Donsheddy:
I saw how it went against you... the market can be crazy..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2022
Geovanni412:

What if the market surprises us by dumping usd/cad? It is at a critical reversal area after all.
The guy is also right
Boss the Long term movement of the trade is buy but their is a chance of the trade making a 150 pip movement downward base on my analysis but we never can tell what will happen due to the news
It can decide to push upward without going to take the 150 pips or it can decide to push downward but it depends on where price is compared to my entry that will determine if I will put sl to profit to cover my swap or close it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Peterfx01(m): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2022
Geovanni412:

true the market could dump but I'm 90% sure it's a buy, but if we break that uptrend then we're looking for sells but as long as we're still resting on that trend line then it's a buy always apply proper risk management!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Peterfx01(m): 10:30am On Oct 13, 2022
Geovanni412:

and that's what retail traders are thinking not market makers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by smilinguy: 10:34am On Oct 13, 2022
This may be helpful for those looking to win free PropFirm funded account and cash

E8funding (a prop firm) is organizing a free tournament for traders

Compete with fellow traders to showcase your skills.
Completely free with cash prizes and funding opportunities.

Go to their website and sign up

Login to E8X Dashboard and simply click Join Tournament.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 10:38am On Oct 13, 2022
Peterfx01:
and that's what retail traders are thinking not market makers

For it to pump, market has to go quiet for some hours leading up to the cpi announcement. The other possibility is that we see a massive pump due to market manipulation without the market going quiet, whatsoever. Your advice on stop orders is legit sha. Na d way to go-- to run am with like wide s/l of like 70 pips and small size.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Peterfx01(m): 11:08am On Oct 13, 2022
Geovanni412:

For it to pump, market has to go quiet for some hours leading up to the cpi announcement. The other possibility is that we see a massive pump due to market manipulation without the market going quiet, whatsoever. Your advice on stop orders is legit sha. Na d way to go-- to run am with like wide s/l of like 70 pips and small size.
Whichever way bro, the market will decide if any of us are right it's a win but if any of us is wrong its a lesson. your opinion was well appreciated
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2022
Peterfx01:

Whichever way bro, the market will decide if any of us are right it's a win but if any of us is wrong its a lesson. your opinion was well appreciated

Na d way i be. Make we see wetin market makers go decide.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2022
Still hanging on to this sell limit before CPI

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2022
Lol..1:30pm today will either kill somebody's son or turn somebody's son to a millionaire...anticipating CPI!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2022
CPI will not do anything special but follow the overall trend which is bullish USD and bearish xxxx/USD

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Peterfx01(m): 11:45am On Oct 13, 2022
Update on the usdcad setup the reason I'm posting this is for traders to be aware of market maker trap seeing this it's obviously a rising wedge but look there is another pattern above which is a bullish pennant many traders will see this as a break of wedge pattern but I see it as bullish continuation pattern

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2022
Based on wetin boss Peterfx01 yan, i believe say this trade idea go align if the trade gets filled.

GBPUSD (modified):
sell stop :1.111
stop loss : 1.121
tp : 1.082
tp2: 1.062

Whichever order gets filled - we move. CC: lanshile

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
FXcandles:
Forex trading remain risky, traders control their risk but can't control the market.
Oil price still continue drops eventually reached 86 level price. The next support roughly 83 near middle band line.
News oil, citing to Oilprice, OPEC+ luring hedge funds enter in oil market. According to Reuters, hedge funds and other money managers purchased the equivalent of 62 million barrels in the six most important petroleum futures and options contracts in the week ending Oct. 4th.

A proper buy is loading

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.