Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364215 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Fxwarrior:
This is the best time to stay out of market.

Experience grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
My POV. I still doubt any of the orders are gonna get filled tho. Except GA I guess.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Geovanni412:
Based on wetin boss Peterfx01 yan, i believe say this trade idea go align if the trade gets filled.

GBPUSD
sell stop :1.102
stop loss : 1.112
tp : 1.082
tp2: 1.062

At the same time, I can't discount the fact that usdcad is at a key reversal area. so. here's the trade idea i am looking at :

USDCAD
sell stop : 1.37656
s/l: 1.38356
tp1: 1.36900
tp 2: 1.353

Whichever order gets filled - we move. CC: lanshile
I had a sell limit at 1.38359 on usdcad before but closed it because of d way the market was doing
The way it ranged after that point made it difficult for me but that sell stop on GU
I will rather be looking for buy limit then afterwards look for a sell due to the movement EU Has been making with short term bias favoring the buy and the long term trend still showing sell though I don't like that GU
Anything can happen Sha na just analysis we dey do
The news can disrupt things but without the news and base on technical only that is the likely pattern my method shows me that price will follow
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Lanshile:

I had a sell limit at 1.38359 on usdcad before but closed it because of d way the market was doing
The way it ranged after that point made it difficult for me but that sell stop on GU
I will rather be looking for buy limit then afterwards look for a sell due to the movement EU Has been making with short term bias favoring the buy and the long term trend still showing sell though I don't like that GU
Anything can happen Sha na just analysis we dey do

Boss, i had to adjust the sell stop order to 1.37356 on USDCAD. It still looks funny. It could pump upwards but na stop order i go use if i wan follow am. For GU, the sell stop order i don move am upwards to 1.110 and s/l to 1.120. If it fills, fine.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
karkinase:
CPI will not do anything special but follow the overall trend which is bullish USD and bearish xxxx/USD

...Gbamsolutely... wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
zonall:

...Gbamsolutely... wink

It might not work out that way unless heavy manipulation. GBPUSD can't reverse all the bullish momentum it has acquired today just because of cpi unless it is too terrible.
Best thing is to use stop orders to support whatever bias you have or to come back tmao sef - my two cents.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
kozmicity:
My POV. I still doubt any of the orders are gonna get filled tho. Except GA I guess.

Hope you have closed your buy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Cpi don scatter everywhere grin grin grin. Nuclear bomb has been launched

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanedo26: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tired of losing your bēts on football games? Google search Lūc Lyōn BÇ and visit the website to learn how to stop losing your bēts on football games....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Peterfx01(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
The joy choke the bag secured����if you took this trade congrats don't think like a retail trader think like a market maker

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Hope you have closed your buy

My buy limit didn't get filled on any positions. I'm still waiting tho. I see something palatable forming on EU, EJ AND GOLD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Geovanni412:

Boss, i had to adjust the sell stop order to 1.37356 on USDCAD. It still looks funny. It could pump upwards but na stop order i go use if i wan follow am. For GU, the sell stop order i don move am upwards to 1.110 and s/l to 1.120. If it fills, fine.
Big man the usdchftook me out
Was inside the bus couldn't adjust sl cos service wasn't available on my phone
40 pips gone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Omo, markets stress me since yesterday o with range. Thank God technicals and fundamentals are unanimous.

Lesson: Analyse with weekly TF and face any fundamental with confidence.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Dave50(m): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
BULLS EYE grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Dave50(m): 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
This cpi eehhn grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Lanshile:

Big man the usdchftook me out
Was inside the bus couldn't adjust sl cos service wasn't available on my phone
40 pips gone

The market na werey. Boss, na to use stop order follow am like Peter talk if not person go collect more. Me sef don collect earlier this afternoon with the way GBPUSD been pump. The stop order wey I set on GBPUSD around 1.113 never fill. Make we see sha. If d madness continues, then eurgbp go pump by 100 pips minimum.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
Geovanni412:

The market na werey. Boss, na to use stop order follow am like Peter talk if not person go collect more. Me sef don collect earlier this afternoon with the way GBPUSD been pump. The stop order wey I set on GBPUSD around 1.113 never fill. Make we see sha. If d madness continues, then eurgbp go pump by 100 pips minimum.
Would have adjusted before 1:30 but the person I was traveling with engaged me in useless talk that took my attention away
I would have put the stops to profit to cover the swap charges too
I will use AUDUSD to cover up things
It has gotten to the point I marked down for a buy
If the next candle on h4 produces a bullish candle I will be looking for an entry to take me in for a buy

It will cover things up but if I did not see any I will wait till next week cos I hate doing anything that deals with trading when I'm on the move
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
If price make a wick rejection of .61820 on AU the buy set up will become invalidated and will change to bearish bias but if price did not get there even if it miss it with 1 pip after 6pm close
This signifies the buyers are still in place and will look for a buy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Lanshile:

Would have adjusted before 1:30 but the person I was traveling with engaged me in useless talk that took my attention away
I would have put the stops to profit to cover the swap charges too
I will use AUDUSD to cover up things
It has gotten to the point I marked down for a buy
If the next candle on h4 produces a bullish candle I will be looking for an entry to take me in for a buy

It will cover things up but if I did not see any I will wait till next week cos I hate doing anything that deals with trading when I'm on the move

Boss, no do revenge buying abeg. Your buy move on AUDUSD - what's the target?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Geovanni412:

Boss, no do revenge buying abeg. I just entered a sell on GBPUSD - i think the madnesss go get deeper. Manipulation is ultra excessive - i won't be surprised anymore if gbpusd drops by 200 pips after the rise throughout today.
Lol
I no dey do revenge
I no dey fight the market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
Lanshile:

Lol
I no dey do revenge
I no dey fight the market

Boss, have you considered EURGBP? IF GU goes down, it will pump by at least 100 pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by konfusedgee(m): 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Why do I have this feeling like brokers are dubious

in a live trade every other pair is moving exactly how I want it except the pair I'm trading from,, like what are the odds

You will lose you will blame yourself,, when you win you will be still be telling yourself not to be greedy,,,,, but market is greedy when putting your account in red..

F**k this shit men, I'm so pissed right now....

Damn anyone saying not to be greedy on trades, this is a game and I'm out to win it..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
Geovanni412:

Boss, have you considered EURGBP? IF GU goes down, it will pump by at least 100 pips.
I do trade all pairs but all this GBP pairs dey always put fear for my mind
I only trade it when I'm extremely sure with no uncertainty that it will go the way I analysed
I havent seen set up on EURGBP that's why I haven't traded it

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Lanshile:

I do trade all pairs but all this GBP pairs dey always put fear for my mind
I only trade it when I'm extremely sure with no uncertainty that it will go the way I analysed
I havent seen set up on EURGBP that's why I haven't traded it

I get - i exited my gbpusd short at breakeven because USDCAD Looks bearish at the moment. Your buy on audusd might work out well. The entire CPI crash looks unsustainable for GBPUSD at the moment
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
CPI is the new NFP now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Geovanni412:

I get - i exited my gbpusd short at breakeven because USDCAD Looks bearish at the moment. Your buy on audusd might work out well. The entire CPI crash looks unsustainable for GBPUSD at the moment
It has become invalidated
I will only be looking for sell if it close below .61820
The buy is now presenting itself like a trap except if it produce 2 bullish candle in a row that's when I will consider the buy again but right now the buy has become invalid
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by konfusedgee(m): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ive just been a victim of broker manipulation,,, omoh, I used to be a staunch disbeliever of this broker manipulation stuff until it happened right before my eyes,

the longest wick that I cannot find on more than 10 other brokers on the same pair,,,,just to kick me out of a trade,. Omoh. I'm f**king pissed!!!!

Oya now, let's go

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Lanshile:

It has become invalidated
I will only be looking for sell if it close below .61820
The buy is now presenting itself like a trap except if it produce 2 bullish candle in a row that's when I will consider the buy again but right now the buy has become invalid

Na wa. I think your buy bias might be right -- but better to be safe than sorry. I suspect pump to 0.628.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
konfusedgee:
Ive just been a victim of broker manipulation,,, omoh, I used to be a staunch disbeliever of this broker manipulation stuff until it happened right before my eyes,

the longest wick that I cannot find on more than 10 other brokers on the same pair,,,,just to kick me out of a trade,. Omoh. I'm f**king pissed!!!!

Oya now, let's go

Na deriv u dey use?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
konfusedgee:

Oya now, let's go
Which pair?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
Geovanni412:

Na wa. I think your buy bias might be right -- but better to be safe than sorry. I suspect pump to 0.628.
I know it is right but for price to go to that point to bounce again will make me wait till 10 before making a decision on the buy
Cos price wasn't suppose to go to that point I quoted to form a wick again
The bearish close has done that already so for price to go to that point again to make a bounce says a lot

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
cry I just miss a good 100 pips move on usdchf. Omo he pain meooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.