Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364058 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Huntsmann: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
Donsheddy:

shey you dey whine me ni.....

so you can't trade 200 Dollars account successful....

na 100k you dey trade abi.....

basbosss......
Omo the way I felt when my account was shattered ehn, that was the last money I had with me after losing almost $400 on a stupid coin that dipped badly, I traded on my own and withdrew almost $280 to fix some of my problems before I lost the account, I can remember that day vividly, it was on Monday and the most painful day of my life because that was the only money I had with me. embarassed embarassed

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by OfficialP: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
Feshizzy:

Omo,
You know the mata,
E porous that year
Yeah. But saxcy is a great guy nd will love to connect with him again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
I just came back to see all these, I just want to vomit.

See his post earlier this morning:

Brooktrader:

Do you know how long I've been here? If I've scammed someone or attempted it, shouldn't there be an uproar already? You nor know me. Relax

Feshizzy:

Fisher group that Gabonfx and i burst that year for the there fraudulent ways,
Omo

This is why we always escalate fraud, so everyone gets the message and be wary
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by OfficialP: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
Feshizzy:

Omo

For real?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
I just triggered this as par my set requirement. TP is open, hoping about 800pips

GabsonFX:
Hoping that gold closes bearish today, I will short with SL = 1656

Watching!!!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Our work in the vawulence community is to create awareness on upcoming vawulence and create a platform to connect 2 or more individuals that want to take it very personal with each other. grin

After that our work is done....

make brooktrader and huntsman settle this issue on good terms (na una go decide wetin be good terms) I no dey there when all this transaction dey sup, we no hear anything for thread. so i no go put mouth now when everywhere dun stew grin

Make we sha no just dey give people money to manage. person wey dey make money for this business won't need your account for managing.

Also na bragging cause all this things, earlier guyman say he dey live life, na him client wey no get joy carry am go court. grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
This is still valid.

abham:
This thread thrives on chaos and I love it!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by successsam121: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
Brooktrader:

So, someone contacts you to save his drowning account with running trades. Equity of $200 .. running $-40 and I was scalping on the account and because of the volume of accounts present at that time, i totally forget his and it blew up. I legit paid him $100 as settlement and nigga still asking for more...

If na u, u go pay?

You dished out signals - o lule
You traded $200 live account within a couple of hours - o lule
You ran to FTA seeking for $50 fee from gullible VIPs - Asiri titu (the hunter is hunted by Huntsmann)
Thanks to the likes of Feshissy and Gabson and other that are making this thread free of .......hmmm

Make I dance to this exposed vawulence small

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
VlamesIffect:
Our work in the vawulence community is to create awareness on upcoming vawulence and create a platform to connect 2 or more individuals that want to take it very personal with each other. grin

make brooktrader and huntsman settle this issue on good terms (na una go decide wetin be good terms) I no dey there when all this transaction dey sup, we no hear anything for thread. so i no go put mouth now when everywhere dun stew grin

Make we sha no just dey give people money to manage. person wey dey make money for this business won't need your account for managing.

Also na bragging cause all this things, earlier guyman say he dey live life, na him client wey no get joy carry am go court. grin grin

The kingdom of forex suffereth vawulence and only the vawulent taketh it by force.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
Brooktrader:

Check my previous message. Screenshot dey dia.

Me and thus guy didn't have any refund agreement o.. but based on humanity na.. I gaz do the needful. I even promised him 20k more which I later did thru POS caused me problem of 110k where i was. I say make i no reason. I kon just shun d matter. The phone he's been texting dey another location for the past 4 months. Na send Dem send that screenshot come gimme so. That's wky you're seeing it.

Werey you no even Sabi lie ......after the whole bragging....yehn yehn yehn ....you good pass everybody here, na your yansh dem open so....if I catch you spill rubbish again for this thread na oraimo cord i go use design your neck......Even the big guys we have in this thread don't brag this way .Na your fellow trader show You profit of $10k and more

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ok thank you gentlemen for the laughter.
I think it's enough now, can we return the thread to what it should be
Thread must not be derailed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
Soro soke werey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by richgen(m): 12:09am On Nov 04, 2022
See how God can expose frauds in traders' clothing.

Bragging left, right, center, front, back and all brought to nought in no time.

Integrity is very important and let's all try to keep it intact.

I can't tolerate frauds in any form sha. angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 12:26am On Nov 04, 2022
All this wahala just to scam
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 12:27am On Nov 04, 2022
VlamesIffect:

YOU BE CASE, ASWEAR grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 12:29am On Nov 04, 2022
The giant company can face to loss, citing to Oilprice, Shell record big loss in Q3 in LNG sector.

oil price still traded below 90 level price, still looking further decline.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 04, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Huntsmann: 5:25am On Nov 04, 2022
successsam121:

You dished out signals - o lule
You traded $200 live account within a couple of hours - o lule
You ran to FTA seeking for $50 fee from gullible VIPs - Asiri titu (the hunter is hunted by Huntsmann)
Thanks to the likes of Feshissy and Gabson and other that are making this thread free of .......hmmm

Make I dance to this exposed vawulence small
Giving that guy my account and even taking his signals was my biggest mistake, na like so I just lost almost $550 for just few hours, wetin never happen to me before, me wey I for just jejely dey trade on my own, assuming I no give am that account and even take him signals, I for done withdraw many times and my account would still be intact, but sha. people learn from their mistakes.
Na the level of trust wey I get give am my account cause am, but I've learnt my lesson already.

Cc:vlamesiffect
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 5:56am On Nov 04, 2022
Huntsmann:
Giving that guy my account and even taking his signals was my biggest mistake, na like so I just lost almost $550 for just few hours, wetin never happen to me before, me wey I for just jejely dey trade on my own, assuming I no give am that account and even take him signals, I for done withdraw many times and my account would still be intact, but sha. people learn from their mistakes.
Na the level of trust wey I get give am my account cause am, but I've learnt my lesson already.

I understand you are still hurting,
But thanks for coming out and sharing your experience,

If you had search that their telegram channel, it would have saved you alot,
Because we really tried our best to escalate the incident that happened in 2020, almost 100 pages of it,

That's why when people say, e don do, we are derailing the thread, i don't listen.

Because escalation create awareness especially when it comes to incidents that relates the money.

Anyways, hold that criminal by the balls,
The agreement was that he makes profit for you, not the other way, no be dash you dash am the money,

The dude has a very small brain, na why he dey yarn dust,
In a standard hedge fund company, there's a limit to risk exposure on client account,
Let's say the agreement is at most 5% DD, if the manager goes beyond the stated DD, the manager is liable to refund the DD,

So no mind that small pikin,
Hold am well, till he refunds you,
Many of this cases dey State CID and panti for Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 04, 2022
Gold back to the said range zone, swing traders go hear am well

GabsonFX:
Gold just confirmed a range, so no trade for another few days up until Monday ish.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 6:59am On Nov 04, 2022
excuse me people. Will you be notified if you have been disqualified from the TFT competition?
Asin, how do you track your daily draw down to know if you have mistakenly violated their dd rules..

am asking this cos I mistakenly left a trade over night.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by successsam121: 7:11am On Nov 04, 2022
Huntsmann:

Bros, I can relate. I will just advice you to let it pass, pick yourself together and start again if you so wish, because that dude won't give you shishi again. He's just a hungry roaring lion looking for whom (gullible fx traders) he may devour. Even with all his gra-gra and turning €3k to €9k in a second - all na wash. He's forgotten that this market no be anybody's grandpa mate The likes of them full the internet and are everywhere even in the offline business world. You just learned your lesson in a hard way.
But thanks to you for exposing the dude and saving others from being bashed. You are blessed.

NFP is here........fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 04, 2022
Brooktrader:

Do you know how long I've been here? If I've scammed someone or attempted it, shouldn't there be an uproar already? You nor know me. Relax

Is it not the guy that one to sell his strategy for 1 billion dollars before blowing $50 live account here?? To daze ur head dey hungry me. U better go find find work. If na bricklayer or carpenter u go learn before sapa start dragging ur left balls.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 7:29am On Nov 04, 2022
Buy stop: Gold. RR 1:1

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 7:34am On Nov 04, 2022
Feshizzy:

A very typical statement made by every forex scammer "mind your business and let me scam in peace" cheesy

My man, that ain't happening here,
You are a thief, a fraud, we don't need nuisance like you here.

Open your own thread and see how that plays out,
You want to use this grace of this thread to run your fraud, not even in your widest dream

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 7:38am On Nov 04, 2022
What I'm looking at this morning

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 7:48am On Nov 04, 2022
Feshizzy:

Omo

Boss, I been dey think say you don abandon us for here o. The few times wey others dey flog alleged scammers here and you no talk come dey make me dey wonder say you don leave us be dat. I thoroughly appreciate how yourself and others dey tell scammers say here no belong to them.

Thank you, ma good pipo of FTA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2022
Probable setups. I'm Entering a short term GU buy. On every pair below, the overall trend bias is bearish.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 04, 2022
Only for swing traders:

Check gold on M1 and you will be amazed by how many consecutive bearish candles have been formed since Feb/March till now, I forsee gold going crazy on bullish this month if today closes bullish.

I don't plan longing now cos of the zone price has been operating for about 2weeks, once it's out of that, I can long. For now, short is invalid,so I have entered another short doubled lot size with proper risk/money management just to get out of this -ve on this order.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 8:22am On Nov 04, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Is it not the guy that one to sell his strategy for 1 billion dollars before blowing $50 live account here?? To daze ur head dey hungry me. U better go find find work. If na bricklayer or carpenter u go learn before sapa start dragging ur left balls.

For your dirty stupid mind, you've said something. I go dm u my location make u kon daze me. Ozuo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2022
Brooktrader:

For your dirty stupid mind, you've said something. I go dm u my location make u kon daze me. Ozuo

Drop location nw if dem born u. Bloody scammer!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.