Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364482 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
@richardio will be disqualified later today. Cant find the moniker here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
tonnieblaise:

What does this mean, should we post our chart or what...

Btw my username there(tonnie) is different because its already taken on fxblue

Add 2 or something to it. Use your fta moniker. I might forget you wrote this later when am reviewing.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
infofirst:

There is no where I accepted the offer. You do not necessarily need to trade big lot to win this contest. Catch you in next contest
Ok boss

This one pain meoo!! cool

Not my time yet

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
Englishisamust:

Ok boss

This one pain meoo!! cool

Not my time yet

Better luck next time bro....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
@infofirst, you acted too fast to disqualify me. If you have anything against Me, let me know. My battery has been down since morning, I just got it charged. Why the hurry? Is it because I didn't respond to your question? Why the rush?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by fame12k(m): 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hello boss,
I have being disqualified. both my username are active here, but decided to stick to fame12k because it's my older nairaland, I am also exmay12000, commented few hours ago here.

I announced this late last year on FTA21 that fame12k = exmay12000

Fame12k is d same moniker I have being using for all competitions here since Gabsonfx competition.

I am very unhappy with this development, but we move!
@infofirst.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kumulus(m): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
yetown:
LOOK FOR SELL TRADE

Don't you think those highs would give?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
infofirst:

Thank you

I have just being disqualified, fame12k, also, I don't have assess to fame12k email address registered on NL again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaesyrn(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
Today nor just goes well…. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by teemy(m): 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
@guys, it is not easy managing a contest, trading and running other aspects of your life. Trying to put infofirst into a bind because of not following obvious rules will get you nowhere. His contest, his rules, obey them. Simple.

Better luck next time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hello boss, I'm glad with the development you came with, many have several emails created to cheat in this contest and I have always cried out about.
However, fame12K is one of the most genuine here - he has always come out to inform us who he is when he creates new account and we could link together....pls help pardon him, pls brova.

fame12k:
Hello boss,
I have being disqualified. both my username are active here, but decided to stick to fame12k because it's my older nairaland, I am also exmay12000, commented few hours ago here.

Fame12k is d same moniker I have being using for all competitions here since Gabsonfx competition.

@infofirst.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
samfelly:

Thank you, boss, for dis observation and a reminder to our guilty brodas

Infofirst, pls, kindly sanction, immediately, those without username. It could be an alternate ftmo account (in case d main one he or she is using fails, he or she will now fall back on that one without username)

As for the newcomers in the contest, pls, mention the organizer here, now. And indicate your username in the contest. If it does not tally with ur NL (FTA) moniker, expect hammer

#LetsBeObedient #LetsBeResponsible
You're very stupid for monitoring my trades; are you the organiser? Which holy grail have you to cover? Why do you want to cheat? Can't you do analysis and place your on trade? Must you copy other people's trades? If we can copy one another, what's the essence of the competition?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
fame12k:
Hello boss,

@infofirst.

I have not disqualify any on the basis of username so far. You are disqualified for hiding orders or trades.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
teemy:
@guys, it is not easy managing a contest, trading and running other aspects of your life. Trying to put infofirst into a bind because of not following obvious rules will get you nowhere. His contest, his rules, obey them. Simple.

Better luck next time.

Only if they know. Talk like @elliotwaveforec are more than enough to discourage but thank God for the reason for having the contest otherwise....

As if its any ones fault that your phone switched off. As if its anyone fault that you did not comply with the rules.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
infofirst:

Only if they know. Talk like @elliotwaveforec are more than enough to discourage but thank God for the reason for having the contest otherwise....
Why didn't you allow me to do the needful before disqualifying me? I didn't know the open positions were private.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
infofirst:

As if its any ones fault that your phone switched off. As if its anyone fault that you did not comply with the rules.
You've done what's in your mind, fuuuck you and your competition. Next time, just select those you want to participate in your competitions.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Why didn't you allow me to do the needful before disqualifying me? I didn't know the open positions were private.

boss try and be calming down...
bring down the rude tone....
the rules are clear hide your trades and gets disqualified it's simple....
it's not the business of the organizer to know if you did it willing or by mistake or if you know about it or not...
reading is also part of this business...
you can only plead to be pardoned....
if you're still interested in the contest...
no dey do like say you be the best trader for the world...
this matter na small thing....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

You've done what's in your mind, fuuuck you and your competition. Next time, just select those you want to participate in your competitions.

Ogaa dey calm down naa. You are too rude naa. Na you dem go first disqualify nii. @infofirst doesn't even owe you a dime. No dey do like this for real life. Your helper might be near
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

I do not have to request that you open it. That someone pointed it out and we still waited before disqualification was a privilege. Follow the rules and thats it

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

like say you go even see top 10 if you dey the contest....
No dey feel too big Biko..
we all dey here to learn...
are you the first person to get disqualified...
mtchewwwwwwwwww rubbish....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

May God bless you Sir.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Edd1e(m): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Humans never ceased to amaze me... They way we talk , react and express ourselves shows so much about us... If you have so much to give, why are you in a $10k competition. I'm not much of a talker but you can as well go fvck yourself...
I'm not the guy to hide behind small talks, so you should know am referring to you @Elliotwaveforec

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
infofirst:

May God bless you Sir.

What a reply!!!. Life no hard at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kumulus(m): 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

You're very stupid for monitoring my trades; are you the organiser? Which holy grail have you to cover? Why do you want to cheat? Can't you do analysis and place your on trade? Must you copy other people's trades? If we can copy one another, what's the essence of the competition?

Chief calm down, if you no partake of this cup......another wine go pour. Wetin na

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kumulus(m): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Didn't you setup the account sync yourself, how can you not know... Be wary of the way you conduct yourself in public, don't abuse privileges, they are that because they can be taken. The organizer reserved the right to discontinue your participation if he is convinced there's been a breach. Take the disqualification with your full chest....2weeks go soon finish. Haba!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by djwalata(m): 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

U might as well curse me too but d truth has to b told.
I guess ur expression was too negative, there r better ways to express yourself.
Who knows where nature might make us meet each other?
Be calming downnnn plsss.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kumulus(m): 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Oh shit....with attitude like this? No fucking way... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lawfex: 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
Respect amplified sir. How you maintain your cool season after season is worthy of emulation. quote author=infofirst post=110041351]

May God bless you Sir. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by CopyJoe: 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
@Infofirst, boss you can't satisfy everyone. And good people are sometimes abused for doing good...

Please, look at the positives and the impact you are making.

Even Christ our Lord with all he did, was asked to be killed and a thief released instead.

Human beings will forever be human beings.

Please, I hope I can take partials when I am on a trade.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
CopyJoe:
@Infofirst, boss you can't satisfy everyone. And good people are sometimes abused for doing good...

Please, look at the positives and the impact you are making.

Even Christ our Lord with all he did, was asked to be killed and a thief released instead.

Human beings will forever be human beings.

Please, I hope I can take partials when I am on a trade.

Yes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by CopyJoe: 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
infofirst:

Yes.

Gracias.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2022

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.