Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (368118 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 10:30am On Feb 08, 2022
infofirst:

Brilliant analysis boss mi. Thank you.
I learnt a thing or two. I love when there is triple or more bottom on the 4h tf. Retest of the flip zone is another point I agreed with. I will pay attn to reaction of price around those zones too. I think the last 4h close for last week strongly suggest and align with the 1h n 15mins too suggesting high probability of a retest of the neck line. Fingers crossed and looking forward to how it finally unfold.
God bless you Sir.
+1 Subscriber on your YouTube here

Unfolding fine. Hopefully end well.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FOREXMARTS: 10:32am On Feb 08, 2022
Boy ohhh boy!!!

I've been on FTA since season 2, never have I seen vawilence, vayolence, vawulence and vahulencd such as this...

Y'all need to calm down please.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2022
If gbpusd close around 1.354** in the next 30mins. A buy to 1.3600 50pip Sl will be a good trade.
After finding support at 1.349** and then retest and pullback at 1.3507 buttress the reason for the trade. It should go higher. Just a conservative target
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2022
infofirst:

Still on the matter. Going as planned.

Yes Boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2022
Still watching this setup on #gbpusd .we lookout for reversal patterns within the blue or yellow highlighted area. Reversal patterns to lookout for, double top and wick rejections #forex

What do you think?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Richardio: 10:46am On Feb 08, 2022
infofirst:
@richardio will be disqualified later today. Cant find the moniker here
Pls I am silent member
and I have been following these thread since last year MAY.
I prefer to stay silent so as to learn from the masters I.e gabsonfx, Saintfaculty, and others

Since 2009 that I have using nairaland,and I created my account 10yrs after this my first comment
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2022
Feshizzy:

You know this for a Fact and yet you still joined his contest back to back,
You are a big clown.

Very BIG CLOWN. grin grin grin...info is a bad man he do this...he do that...but i will still collect his money... abuse of privilege...all this kind thing no dey faze me...na normal...na why if person no ask & you extend help to them...they no dey ever appreciate.....if info decide say he no do contest again...na other innocent people go lose....he wan use him own spoil other people opportunity.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2022
saintfaculty:
Still watching this setup on #gbpusd .we lookout for reversal patterns within the blue or yellow highlighted area. Reversal patterns to lookout for, double top and wick rejections #forex

What do you think?

I have a similar projection.
Nice work smiley

Richardio:
Pls I am silent member
I prefer to stay silent so as to learn from the masters I.e gabsonfx, Saintfaculty, and others

Since 2009 that I have using nairaland,and I created my account 10yrs after this my first comment

I just wish all of you "silent members" contributed more. Its no use learning and not giving back to the community.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dennison4luv: 11:26am On Feb 08, 2022
@infofirst, I apologize on his behalf and I think that clown called @Elliotwaveforec should be barred from any competition in this FTA, Joining the competition in a privilege and not a right and he has abused the privilege. This is how ungrateful people use their behavior to block the ways of grateful people.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kendoschurrle(m): 11:48am On Feb 08, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Look at the way you are badmouthing your father; your son will the same to you.

grin grin

unfortunate fool, as na only daughters i get wetin we go now do am ? grin grin

Better go carry block for site if you dey find prop account money. broke omo ale

you no get kobo, you no wan still humble.. imbeside grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kendoschurrle(m): 11:50am On Feb 08, 2022
Richardio:
Pls I am silent member

brother talk true.. wetin be ya username wey we take know you? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 11:59am On Feb 08, 2022
charly20:

I have a similar projection.
Nice work smiley

I just wish all of you "silent members" contributed more. Its no use learning and not giving back to the community.

Nice one... We wait
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
infofirst:
If gbpusd close around 1.354** in the next 30mins. A buy to 1.3600 50pip Sl will be a good trade.
After finding support at 1.349** and then retest and pullback at 1.3507 buttress the reason for the trade. It should go higher. Just a conservative target

Nice call.... Holding a buy already, waiting to sell at 1.3600 if I spot a Reversal pattern.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Sammyklever(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
Eurjpy

I want to sell and hold long term

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
Just as i explained yesterday on EURAUD... Wait for price to drop into our zone and lookout for reversal pattern to buy.... we moving up now

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by simplyhonest(m): 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
finally, let me also comment on this beautiful thread....I have been a silent follower and trader....More winning pips to us all

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin wetin dey happen for contest?....Everybody just calm down dey take their time trade...no more 30% in one day.....make me sef dey prepare my strategy once i join na 150% return in one week i go do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
See how price tested our pyramid and dropped... somebody say i done join illuminati� ..... i just closed my buy position.. yet to see a reversal pattern to sell this pair. #gbpusd

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by amolak: 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Whao! I can't just believe what I am seeing. Human beings can't cease to show their ungrateful attitude. Elliotwaveforec this your attitude is uncalled for.
I trust the Boss INFOFIRST, this kind of attitude is not new to him. He has seen the one worst than this, so he can't stop him to do what he knows how to do best
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
NZDUSD..... This is what i see... what do you see?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kendoschurrle(m): 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

You've done what's in your mind, fuuuck you and your competition. Next time, just select those you want to participate in your competitions.

Qoyman:

Lol,no need to give up, i didn't even see myself as a contestant,i just say make i help una hold table

Elliotwaveforec:

I love competing with others, that's why I participate. Is joining his contest restricted?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
gu done leave me behind cry crashing like i explained in the video

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
saintfaculty:

Nice call.... Holding a buy already, waiting to sell at 1.3600 if I spot a Reversal pattern.

Sharp reversal. 1.3480 I will like to see if it holds.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by amolak: 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
ogashman:

Why very uncouth in ur utterances?.... This outburst was unnecessary. As a trader, Learn to put ur emotions in check at times, it helps.

Abi na so u go beat madam, beat pikin join any day market show u shege?

Be calming down
Each person on Earth has both good and bad times, but how well you are strong or weak in good and bad times determines your destiny
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
Gasive for the contest
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by cheehummer(f): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
infofirst:
https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1533&rx=1644061386692

Next contest. Kindly read the rules first before joining. No hiding of orders, can use another email to open ftmo trial if unable to open as a result of existing trial account.

Note: I choose to give mff 10k sponsorship because of the fact that it gives the opportunity of unlimited free retry and the cost. In the event of the unexpected , if the individual sponsored is yet to get his or her feat with the account. I will ensure I replace the 10K with ftmo.

Please, still can't find my name on the list. Took my first trade today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by cheehummer(f): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
O
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
cheehummer:

Please, still can't find my name on the list. Took my first trade today.

Try and check page two or three. It is there. And fxblue updates at intervals.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by cheehummer(f): 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
infofirst:

Try and check page two or three. It is there. And fxblue updates at intervals.
Sorry. I done see am.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by rhynoemmie(m): 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
rhynoemmie:

so far

Market went as planned, tho it didn't hit the OBs it found resistance at the 1.35000 before diving..

We out for today, tommorow will be better

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.