Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (368062 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by juniniodanielz(m): 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
REAL LINE!!
teemy:
@Elliotwaveforec, you are bigger than the competition and the prize. Leave it for those that do need the boost.

For those that are in for the prize, note that no excuse will change the fact that you blowing an account or disqualified by FTMO are possible real-life implications of your actions and real investor funds might be involved. As traders, we deal with results and not Shoulda, Coulda, Wouldas. No one will take you seriously if you claim to have learned your lesson and still try to pin it on an excuse. You messed up, dust yourself up and try again.

Infofirst has kept this on for this long, I stopped after the first try. It's not easy. The only thing I did thereafter was to fund (parts of)* the prize money in Pipbasketings' (GabsonFX) contests. For me, I believe people should not be helped as it makes them lazy. Whoever needs a boost should at least show their stuff and not ask for easy way handouts. If I want to do philanthropy, I know where to do so. If the plan is to raise someone else out of the rat race, the least expectation is that person should show they are not a waste of time and capital investment. Whoever has beef with Infofirst's methods should simply look for where else mediocre is the norm.

We Grow.

Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
cheehummer:
@infofirst, I was disqualified and I haven't placed a trade yet! What did I do?

You are still in. Where did you see disqualification? or you have two accounts and the other one is disqualified? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
Feshizzy:
Well personally,
Regardless of what has occurred,
This is my personal opinion though,
Open trades should be hidden, but closed order should be made public.
At least let contestant have the right to privacy of their open trades

Because its no too difficult to reverse engineer an open trade of someone at the top.

But let closed trades be made public.

Elliotwaveforec, they try calm down, i get your view,
But man, no be so, no be person wein dey do good, you go dey insult anyhow, the rule is the rule, you had all weekends to have made the necessary adjustments,
And if you feel otherwise, you for just air your view before start of contest, or talk am in a way wein go sound very insulting.

Managing these things no easy as you think am so,
He is not being paid, Inshort na him sef dey risk him personal fund, so dey try calm down.

No one is copying any body trades. Fxblue do not usually update trades immediately in the first place. The open policy is to ensure fairness. If you have been following , you will agree with the open policy. And it is those usually in top 3 that most people pay attention to and they only wanted to see what helps to get to the top and see if the individual did not miss any of the rules. If you are on this side of the table, you will but agree with me.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by rhynoemmie(m): 12:02am On Feb 08, 2022
Possible views on GU

Don't think the 1st OB will hold but will be looking at it closely..

It might even break the triangle to the upside before taking a nose dive.

Whatever happens, we make ourselves available to the market cool cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Abambam: 2:25am On Feb 08, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
@infofirst, you acted too fast to disqualify me. If you have anything against Me, let me know. My battery has been down since morning, I just got it charged. Why the hurry? Is it because I didn't respond to your question? Why the rush?
Elliotwaveforec:

You've done what's in your mind, fuuuck you and your competition. Next time, just select those you want to participate in your competitions.
Still a hot head.

teemy:
But then Elliotwaveforec, infofirst and anyone else dragged into this little misunderstanding, you guys should shake hands and let this little drama pass by. We do not want the fiascos of 2020.

Cheers
Of course but there should be steep price and consequences. When people get away with things like this, it emboldens them.

GabsonFX has soft spot for him, he's won a competition that was hosted by GabsonFX but he has always been like this, unrefined.
I see people commenting he's above the competition, of course he's not, he needs the money, he wants to win it. He's not above nada.

Infofirst is nice and all soft spoken but sir somethings you shouldn't allow slide. Outside of internet, this man couldn't even look at your eyes when talking. People should realize there's consequences for our actions.

I'll suggest a ban for some period for any competition here, I don't trust he won't open another Nairaland account to join subsequent competitions.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ogashman(m): 3:15am On Feb 08, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

You've done what's in your mind, fuuuck you and your competition. Next time, just select those you want to participate in your competitions.

Why very uncouth in ur utterances?.... This outburst was unnecessary. As a trader, Learn to put ur emotions in check at times, it helps.

Abi na so u go beat madam, beat pikin join any day market show u shege?

Be calming down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by cheehummer(f): 3:25am On Feb 08, 2022
infofirst:

You are still in. Where did you see disqualification? or you have two accounts and the other one is disqualified? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No. didn't see my name n there at first.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 6:01am On Feb 08, 2022
Omo...na info person dey talk too like that...na privilege be this..if them bosses say you no what i wan keep my money to myself...e no go remove 1 naira from their account...no be by force to join contest... forget ass licking.... respect is reciprocal....

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fibonacci88: 6:16am On Feb 08, 2022
Oboy the vahulence here is uncalled for. And to think the person being attacked is someone who has been contributing magnanimously to this thread. Abeg infofirst continue ur good work don't let the insult of a few deter u. I haven't joined any of ur contest before but the smile i see u putting on ppls faces make me want to do something like this in the near future.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kendoschurrle(m): 7:00am On Feb 08, 2022
I for surprise if something like this no happen. no be nigerians again? grin grin

once you do good thing for them small , na entitlement dey follow cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 7:21am On Feb 08, 2022
Some of us here are held in high regard even though we don't know each other in real life.

Anyway,new trial. Let's see if I've learned from trial 2's mistakes.

Please Stop letting yourself down undecided

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 8:19am On Feb 08, 2022
Aku Vawulence of yesterday. Thanks to everyone for calling a spade a spade.
May God continue to bless us all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Dfxmoney(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2022
@elliotwaveforec, are you mad or something? We are waiting for your apology to infofirst. As you no get money at least get sense.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Dfxmoney(m): 8:30am On Feb 08, 2022
Is GBPAUD ready to moon? Buy trade is active. Sl at 1.8960

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Skanas(m): 8:33am On Feb 08, 2022
infofirst:
Aku Vawulence of yesterday. Thanks to everyone for calling a spade a spade.
May God continue to bless us all.

Respect Sir! Pls keep being you...and thanks for ignoring that “Noise”...#morePips!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 9:10am On Feb 08, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Your Papa dey mad, I should tender an apology to someone that's antagonistic towards me, you wey just join this forum. No be today the guy don dey tackle me codedly; since saxy4c time.

Everybody thinks the man is a saint but not. I know people by their utterances and actions; go to saxy4c days, you'll know where he belongs.

I can only tender an apology to Gabsonfx for his disappointment towards me and teemy for maturity.

I can never apologise to someone who is my antagonist.

Respect yourself and be respected.

You know this for a Fact and yet you still joined his contest back to back,
You are a big clown.

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by rhynoemmie(m): 9:12am On Feb 08, 2022
rhynoemmie:
Possible views on GU

Don't think the 1st OB will hold but will be looking at it closely..

It might even break the triangle to the upside before taking a nose dive.

Whatever happens, we make ourselves available to the market cool cool

so far

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kendoschurrle(m): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2022
Feshizzy:

You are a big clown.

grin grin grin grin

forex frustration na ya mate?? grin grin

the clown go still open new username join next contest.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 9:24am On Feb 08, 2022
Feshizzy:

You are a big clown.
I love competing with others, that's why I participate. Is joining his contest restricted?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 9:24am On Feb 08, 2022
Human will always be Human. Very Interesting.

Make God dey protect someone from those that misinterpreted your actions and inactions.

Hatred is something that is dangerous. Trying to think someone is responsible for your failure is another disaster. May God perfect every aspect of our lives.

I am writing all these for prosperity sake.
I have no private encounter whatsoever with the fellas. My hands are up.

@temmy, @gabsonfx...you see why its better to call a spade a spade. Boss do not be speechless when you need to talk o.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 9:27am On Feb 08, 2022
infofirst:
Human will always be Human. Very Interesting.

Make God dey protect someone from those that misinterpreted your actions and inactions.

I repeat, you're not what people think you are.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 9:46am On Feb 08, 2022
I am @infofirst.
A forex trader that life experience has humbled. An Orphan. With difficult childhood and willing to do whatever he can to make a difference in other people's lives . Life experience has taught to be patient in the face of provocation.
Someone with flaws too but respect others as he will like to be respected.
Do not be angry infofirst. Do not be angry. Do not be angry.

grin angry grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 9:47am On Feb 08, 2022
kendoschurrle:

grin grin grin grin

forex frustration na ya mate?? grin grin

the clown go still open new username join next contest.

grin grin grin angry grin why I usually dear new username or username names with little or no posts in the past... A review of our man past posts said everything about him. He is not a Happy forex trader. He is not a happy man.
May God bring happiness into his forex and outforex life. It is not easy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kendoschurrle(m): 10:03am On Feb 08, 2022
infofirst:
I am @infofirst.
A forex trader that life experience has humbled. An Orphan. With difficult childhood and willing to do whatever he can to make a difference in other people's lives . Life experience has taught to be patient in the face of provocation.
Someone with flaws too but respect others as he will like to be respected.
Do not be angry infofirst. Do not be angry. Do not be angry.

grin angry grin grin grin

ignore this guy abeg. everyone can see what happened
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kendoschurrle(m): 10:06am On Feb 08, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

I love competing with others, that's why I participate. Is joining his contest restricted?

if you dey join the contest for fun, you no go dey vex for disqualification like this. the one wey you win that year, you chop the money clean mouth o.

if you win this one you for collect the money still. you're actually very shameless infact. poor, shameless and ungrateful

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 10:07am On Feb 08, 2022
kendoschurrle:

ignore this guy abeg. everyone can see what happened

Sure. Prosperity sake. He is trying to take it beyond what happened. Need to clarify.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 10:15am On Feb 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin

May God relief us from Forex frustration. No be human again!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Big man can you please move on....it's fine you got disqualified.....Learn from your mistake..The rules wasn't set because of you....you big pass all this unecessary stuff you're doing...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:25am On Feb 08, 2022
kendoschurrle:

if you dey join the contest for fun, you no go dey vex for disqualification like this. the one wey you win that year, you chop the money clean mouth o.

if you win this one you for collect the money still. My father is actually very shameless infact. poor, shameless and ungrateful

Look at the way you are badmouthing your father; your son will the same to you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:26am On Feb 08, 2022
DestinyDjohn:

Big man can you please move on....it's fine you got disqualified.....Learn from your mistake..The rules wasn't set because of you....you big pass all this unecessary stuff you're doing...
Thank you!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2022
saintfaculty:
Your eyes on d goal, avoid distractions..... Us30 so far

Still on the matter. Going as planned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.