Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) (52782 Views)

My Brother Killed This Wildpig Yesterday / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night / Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by chronique(m): 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
Shey na inside forest una dey stay? This one wey una always de kill wild animals. All the animals wey dem for take open zoo na him una done kill finish.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by KingDash: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
pumba and pogba

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by eedimo(m): 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
luck
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Kingcalls: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
E be like say na village hunters full this nairaland
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Nyanabo(m): 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
No animal is supposed to be restrained while it about to be killed.
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by KingDash: 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
nijaomegacode:
Someone should please send me 8k.
I need it.
God bless the giver and help him/her finish that building in Jesus name.
Union bank
this is the new year, quit begging and go hustle, una no dey tire to dey beg

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Nicepoker(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
New year with blood on his hands.
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Mercury12(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
Your brother tried. This is a wild pig. This pig must not catch one in the bush. Issa dangerous something

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by bigeagleeye(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
flyinnizam:
the fowl you killed has no family...shut up oooo
He's a vegetarian grin

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
OP, which state does your brother live?
I need check something Asap.
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nyanabo:
No animal is supposed to be restrained while it about to be killed.

Why?
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by jrusky(m): 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
mariovito:
This your brother abi na you,
More catastrophic than the asteroids and global warming put together, ona go single handedly wipe out all the fauna for Nigeria.

But then, a hungry man has no character.

This your brother that is killing everything hhmm..na wah oo.
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Eriokanmi: 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
God Don bless una with new year meat. E dey sweet well. We call it Ęlędę igbo
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
Kriss216:

Advocate for Bush Pig families. Weldone

Tell your Bush pigs families to behave, if they trespass, they might end up in a pot of egusi soup.

gringrin grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Xcelinteriors(f): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
Tasteless meat
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Emdebby2: 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
Innocent animals.
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by respect80(m): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
And all this people wey d complain d use insecticides murder mosquitoes o.
Abi mosquitoes no get right to enjoy life?

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by izubext007: 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
Location please
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
flyinnizam:
Jubilations as my brother brought home this 2 bushpig this morning. New year don set for us o.
Wow one of the sweetest meat in the wild and very expensive...I am looking at 130- 160k like this...

You guys didn't sell any?

Your brother is really brave, I learnt this animal is highly carnivorous, and can tear a full grown adult into pieces within minutes.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Chimaokigwe: 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
If some animal rights groups get your brother's time, they will trace him and kill him inside the bush.
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by gazza07(m): 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
They deserve to live
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Eriokanmi: 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Seeing these pigs vividly reminds me of Animal Farm. Mr. Op, you killed Napoleon and his right-hand man Comrade Squealer who were on a secret mission to discuss the construction of a Windmill.

Left to morn them are hundreds of first-class pigs in Mr. Jones Farm.

I surmise that Animal Farm would now have a new leader in the person of the ebullient Mr. Snowball.

After all said and done that Windmill must be built! Hundreds of hunters like Op's brother can't stop them
Don't you know that all animals are equal but some are more equal than the others?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Cousin9999: 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
That's going to be delicious.
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by chatinent: 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
All I see is nutrient everywhere.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by wiseone28: 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
I always wish to eat this pig
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by obanioluorun: 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
[quote author=MJBOLT post=108984354][/quote] federal government should immediately declare your brother a terrorist.
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Dshocker(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
flyinnizam:
Jubilations as my brother brought home this 2 bushpig this morning. New year don set for us o.

This animal is hard to come by...
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by duro4chang(m): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
Bush neat dey hungry me now.
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
Tell your brother to leave this poor animals alone, they did nothing wrong to him. God commanded us to take care of them not kill and eat them.
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by GerogeI(m): 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
flyinnizam:

In the last 3 months I have seen about 4 threads of your brother killing wild animals that should be conserved for no reason other than his stomach.

Is high time I asked, are you and your family so uneducated that you cannot understand that that your actions are unsustainable. Little 12 year old kids all over the world are campaigning for environmental conservation, but an adult like you is celebrating you and your brothers poaching activities.

Can you imagine what the world will be like if we all decide to live like you, and not bother cultivating what we eat.

Am looking for environmental groups in to report these your threads.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
nijaomegacode:
Someone should please send me 8k.
I need it.
God bless the giver and help him/her finish that building in Jesus name.
Union bank
Quit the buggy rubbish. angry..una lazy mofos no get shame undecided..make person send you 8k for this new year? For what exactly? Ogun keel you!

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Seeing these pigs vividly reminds me of Animal Farm. Mr. Op, you killed Napoleon and his right-hand man Comrade Squealer who were on a secret mission to discuss the construction of a Windmill.

Left to morn them are hundreds of first-class pigs in Mr. Jones Farm.

I surmise that Animal Farm would now have a new leader in the person of the ebullient Mr. Snowball.

After all said and done that Windmill must be built! Hundreds of hunters like Op's brother can't stop them
Ironically, George Orwell had Nigeria in mind.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sapa Concoction Rice / Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside / See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.