Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) (52773 Views)

My Brother Killed This Wildpig Yesterday / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night / Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by princewarri1985: 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
mariovito:
This your brother abi na you,
More catastrophic than the asteroids and global warming put together, ona go single handedly wipe out all the fauna for Nigeria.

But then, a hungry man has no character.
WTF! are you saying? This is AFRICA and not US or Europe, here in africa we eat bush meat because it's a delicacy here, so my advice is for you to take that climate gibberish of yours and sholve it down the ass of all those white trash at united nation always spewing nonsense after stripping africa bare by stealing from our fore fathers, they stole everything from us

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by blowjohn(m): 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
Chai see meat o.
Pork meat is sweet on
Bush pig even sweeter.

Chai, OP abeg ur location
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Didi2d(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2022
So Nigeria get all this kind animal.

Which state be this
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
flyinnizam:
Jubilations as my brother brought home this 2 bushpig this morning. New year don set for us o.

I really miss this meat. But it can deal with dog badly
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2022
mariovito:
More catastrophic than the asteroids and global warming put together, ona go single handedly wipe out all the fauna for Nigeria.

Tell that to the Chinese , not Africans.
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by GerogeI(m): 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
soliddust2020:

Una go just open una mouth they talk rubbish.
No where in the world were it is a crime to kill bush pig. Bush pigs is not an endangered species.

No where in the world do they wait till animals become endangered before controlling unwarranted killings by Ignoramus. You think poaching is only when you kill an endangered animal.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by GerogeI(m): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
flyinnizam:
go and threaten ur grandfather

If you feel very good about what you are doing, You should not have any problem letting us know your location, or at least which forest you are wrecking like so. Be kind and do say smiley
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Iko5000: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Lean? Isn't this a pig any more?
Lots of good lean meat in wild Boars as they move around a lot
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Bigchristo: 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
flyinnizam:
Jubilations as my brother brought home this 2 bushpig this morning. New year don set for us o.
New Year celebration don sure be that
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Natajo2021: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
Jay5mie:
Those "Bush Pigs" have families waiting for them to come back home this new year, and here you are celebrating how you brought sorrow to a Family.

F**ck off angry angry
That means the goat meat, cow meat, chicken, and fish you consume has no family?

1 Like

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by slowice(m): 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
This your brother na apocalypse... e just dey destroy everything e see for bush

1 Like

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Emk5556: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
Honestly if to say I de near you nothing go make me no beg you for this meat. Chai. This meat de hungry me eh. tongue
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by deeLima86(m): 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
This op go invite me if to say him know say bush pig na my favourite meat. I wish you bush meat in your stew and egusi soup grin
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Shusher: 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Lean? Isn't this a pig any more?

This is bush pig, it's lean even the domestic pig is far better than cow meat.

And yes, its lean meat and white meat too. Less cholesterol.

Meat like beaf is a slow killer.
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by soliddust2020: 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
GerogeI:

No where in the world do they wait till animals become endangered before controlling unwarranted killings by Ignoramus. You think poaching is only when you kill an endangered animal.

Pigs reproduce very fast. In countries like Australia they are hunting wild pigs to control the population. You for no Dey chop fish, chicken and beaf before them turn endangered species. Even whites hunt wild pig for consumption, Na normal thing

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by grandstar(m): 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
mariovito:

I doubt they are an endangered specie. He even caught 2
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by doggedfighter(f): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
nijaomegacode:
Someone should please send me 8k.
I need it.
God bless the giver and help him/her finish that building in Jesus name.
Union bank

Tell Jesus to give you 8k.
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by samuel051: 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
Your brother juju go fade one day..
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
Warthog. That’s a big kill
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by GerogeI(m): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
soliddust2020:

Pigs reproduce very fast. In countries like Australia they are hunting wild pigs to control the population. You for no Dey chop fish, chicken and beaf before them turn endangered species. Even whites hunt wild pig for consumption, Na normal thing

Whats the population of wild pigs in Nigeria?
We do not even know our human population talkless of wild pigs. In case you do not know, there are only two places in Southern Nigeria with forest that can sustain such forest wild animals-

1. Forests in Ondo axis
2. Akwa Ibom Cross River forest
They are few and far in between. Likely location of the poachers.

The fact they are killing antelopes means they are more likely in Cross River/Akwa Ibom forest. Most of which are designated forests reserves, meaning any hunting there is illegal.

As to your pig population postulations- only about 9% of Nigeria is covered in forests suitable for such wild pigs. So they are not that many because we have already encroached heavily on their habitat.

Wilds pig are very important in forest regeneration, they are a key part of the natural forest regrowth. So while you in your mediocre minds see meat, I see the gonads of the forest being killed of by some idi*ts
Stupidity is not new either
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Provabz(m): 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
Hunting is not new..wtf is your problem?
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Lightorder: 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
Please my brother, where is your village? Let us exchange or switch villages o . Oh Wild Life, I love Wild Life. I am tired of everywhere road and noise. As if that is not enough, the governor is constructing flyover close by. This picture made my day. But don’t deplete the animal population so much sir
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by chikason22(m): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
Jay5mie:
Those "Bush Pigs" have families waiting for them to come back home this new year, and here you are celebrating how you brought sorrow to a Family.

F**ck off angry angry
Una don start this new year with crack ya rib vibes gringringrin

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by tiger28: 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
Jay5mie:

F**ck off angry angry
Most of you guys talking this nonsense, eat chicken and suya EVERYDAY.....Abi you are vegetarian? If you eat ANY meet then you are wrong too. Abi the chicken and the goat meat you eat with your rice, dem get family too.
Hypocrites!!!
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by bikefab(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
His First fruits of 2022
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by einsteine(m): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
Na only your brother dey hunt? What OP brother has not killed does not exist
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by HacheNoire: 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
Poverty can make you a cannibal

This how it starts
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by vislabraye(m): 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
flyinnizam:

Where did he get it?
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by cardoctor(m): 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
The masquerade versionnis coming to visit u yhos night
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Htt0: 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
God saves you new year meat money
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by 77up(m): 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
Jay5mie:

F**ck off angry angry
Hypocrite,just for the like tongue

Op enjoy kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS / Sapa Concoction Rice / Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.