Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) (52783 Views)

My Brother Killed This Wildpig Yesterday / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night / Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by fineboynl(m): 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
flyinnizam:
Jubilations as my brother brought home this 2 bushpig this morning. New year don set for us o.
two poor inmature warthog

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Moneyboyz: 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
The rate at which you all kill these animals they will be extinct soon.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Thunderfayayou: 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
Drakkernoir:

Story......if them give you now....you go collect oh

Don't mind the Fuullls.

Even in Australia they still have Aborigins that hunt for a living!

Nigerians are very funny when they want to copy!

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by GorillaApp(m): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2022
mariovito:
This your brother abi na you,
More catastrophic than the asteroids and global warming put together, ona go single handedly wipe out all the fauna for Nigeria.

But then, a hungry man has no character.
You cracked me grin The guy na real catastrophe
What is wrong with the moderator that keep bringing these post to frontpage

1 Like

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Fashionista01(f): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2022
See enjoyment.
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by duro4chang(m): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
Chimaokigwe:
If some animal rights groups get your brother's time, they will trace him and kill him inside the bush.
The chickens and cows you people kill on daily basis are not animals?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by makavellidon: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
flyinnizam:
Jubilations as my brother brought home this 2 bushpig this morning. New year don set for us o.
comrade please location shaply
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Quality20(m): 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mercury12:
Your brother tried. This is a wild pig. This pig must not catch one in the bush. Issa dangerous something
what can those hogs do to fit man like a hunter
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Aksnoopy: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
Warthog!
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Nyanabo(m): 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
greenya:

Why?

It's not ethical, both physically and spiritually.
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Joeyfizzo: 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
Jay5mie:
Those "Bush Pigs" have families waiting for them to come back home this new year, and here you are celebrating how you brought sorrow to a Family.

F**ck off angry angry
u are mad! Ur head is full of shit n sorrow

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Mercury12(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
There are stories told by hunters of such encounter
If you live in tropical rain forest part of the country then ask any hunter about it. They will give you the answers you seek

Quality20:
what can those hogs do to fit man like a hunter
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Lovenorth: 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
Filthy animals
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by symbianDON(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
Drakkernoir:

Story......if them give you now....you go collect oh

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Protein0: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
flyinnizam:
I think this your brother should be relocated to a city.
He's a big threat to wildlife
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Akharmony: 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
They look unto him the bible says and he gice them food in due time . . . Nah whr person deh work he deh chop congrats.
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Bluntemperor: 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
[quote author=mariovito post=108981586]This your brother abi na you,
More catastrophic than the asteroids and global warming put together, ona go single handedly wipe out all the fauna for Nigeria.

But then, a hungry man has no character.[/quote

Oh,no,how we destroyed what should fetched us Foreign Currencies in terms of Tourist attractions but rather Nigerians would go to Britain, Europe,America and lately Dubai,where Zoo are well kept and animals have rights,!
Do you blame these hunters who wants to make a living,when there is no Social Plans for them and their families!
The Govt- Federal and States should have have agenda for development and future plans for the vibrant Youth other than to be sharing money on quarterly basis and this is wrong as many States are lazy as they depend totally on it!
Don't forget that out of the estimated 200Million Population-,
•if just 100mill is fully Engaged, employed and financially empowered.
•Infrastructures are well in place- eg Lagos to Ijebu-Ode- is 30-Minutes or less but the bad road is making it 2-Hours through Ikorodu- ijebu-Ibefun!
•if there is 24/7 Lights( for the past 1-Week,no light in area-IK -Disco- Ota-ona,Grammar-School, Erunwen,Nitel,Radio in Ikorodu and others!
If all these things are put in place and they are efficiently working,nobody will remember going or migrating abroad!
This is how China Rise and our leaders should know that other Countries are moving forward.Yes, Nigeria too can move faster!

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
Jay5mie:
Those "Bush Pigs" have families waiting for them to come back home this new year, and here you are celebrating how you brought sorrow to a Family.

F**ck off angry angry
The crayfish, goat, cow,chicken, and fish wey you dey chop no get family?
Well done!

1 Like

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by Johel(m): 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
flyinnizam:

Omo...Na Una God bless pass for new year o!! grin grin....better MEAT!!
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by deavicky(m): 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
Jay5mie:

F**ck off angry angry
why kind person be this?.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by MikeBetty(m): 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2022
Jay5mie:

F**ck off angry angry
You kill/eat chicken? Abi na cow meat you eat? Holier than thou people everywhere. That meat you eat today no get family? My only concern be make e no bi say na person farm he go harvest am. Na so two thief went to my piggry farm thief six pigs. Though one has been arrested, i am still trailling the other thief.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by rali123(f): 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
Where the party at?
You can’t finish the meat naaa
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by kapelvej: 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
Jay5mie:

F**ck off angry angry
Let's stop this. Animals are for man to do what they wish. You can keep them, protect them or eat them. Over 500 million chickens cows ,fish etc are slaughtered daily

1 Like

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by flyinnizam(m): 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
Munzy14:

Wow one of the sweetest meat in the wild and very expensive...I am looking at 130- 160k like this...

You guys didn't sell any?

Your brother is really brave, I learnt this animal is highly carnivorous, and can tear a full grown adult into pieces within minutes.
we sold one in full and the other in pieces...he is very brave indeed
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by flyinnizam(m): 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
Chimaokigwe:
If some animal rights groups get your brother's time, they will trace him and kill him inside the bush.
na ur papa dem go kill
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by soliddust2020: 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
GerogeI:

In the last 3 months I have seen about 4 threads of your brother killing wild animals that should be conserved for no reason other than his stomach.

Is high time I asked, are you and your family so uneducated that you cannot understand that that your actions are unsustainable. Little 12 year old kids all over the world are campaigning for environmental conservation, but an adult like you is celebrating you and your brothers poaching activities.

Can you imagine what the world will be like if we all decide to live like you, and not bother cultivating what we eat.

Am looking for environmental groups in to report these your threads.

Una go just open una mouth they talk rubbish.
No where in the world were it is a crime to kill bush pig. Bush pigs is not an endangered species.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by flyinnizam(m): 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
GerogeI:

In the last 3 months I have seen about 4 threads of your brother killing wild animals that should be conserved for no reason other than his stomach.

Is high time I asked, are you and your family so uneducated that you cannot understand that that your actions are unsustainable. Little 12 year old kids all over the world are campaigning for environmental conservation, but an adult like you is celebrating you and your brothers poaching activities.

Can you imagine what the world will be like if we all decide to live like you, and not bother cultivating what we eat.

Am looking for environmental groups in to report these your threads.
go and threaten ur grandfather

1 Like

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by IbileIfe: 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
mariovito:
This your brother abi na you,

But then, a hungry man has no character.
They are poaching and bragging about it.
Lack of education is worse than poverty.
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by flyinnizam(m): 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
rali123:
Where the party at? You can’t finish the meat naaa
email me
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by johnnychuks(m): 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
Jay5mie:

F**ck off angry angry
. those suyer and chiken wey you they buy chop no get family way they wait for them at home abi?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by GoldenSpec: 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
Covid-Omicron-Omarion loading grin
Re: My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) by adubam(m): 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
nijaomegacode:
Someone should please send me 8k.
I need it.
God bless the giver and help him/her finish that building in Jesus name.
Union bank

U put charm for mouth?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sapa Concoction Rice / Woman Filmed Cleaning The Bodies Of Strange Fish By The Roadside / See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.