Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son (1379 Views)

My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by Alexxyomo: 11:32am On Jan 01, 2022
Dear nairaland family,
Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by Kriss216: 11:33am On Jan 01, 2022
First day of the year na cry

Pity us abeg.

7 Likes

Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by Ahmed0336(m): 11:38am On Jan 01, 2022
angry

Locate her office, if she refuse to give you a listening ear, create a scene. If she's till adamant take her to court.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by Baawaa(m): 11:40am On Jan 01, 2022
Maybe the boy is not yours
Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by Alexxyomo: 11:41am On Jan 01, 2022
DNA test probes positive.

Baawaa:
Maybe the boy is not yours
Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by greenie77: 11:44am On Jan 01, 2022
Whose name is on the birth certificate as the father?
Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by Ahmed0336(m): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2022
greenie77:

Leave matter for Mathias. DNA be d koko.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by Alexxyomo: 11:51am On Jan 01, 2022
I think mine, cause the last time we met, the boy was answering my surname

Ahmed0336

[quote author=greenie77
:

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by Alexxyomo: 11:52am On Jan 01, 2022
Yes, DNA says positive but it's not bringing my son to me. She's not disputing that fact, she just felt I abandoned her after even after the DNA

Ahmed0336:

Leave matter for Mathias. DNA be d koko.
Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by greenie77: 11:54am On Jan 01, 2022
Alexxyomo:
I think mine, cause the last time we met, the boy was answering my surname

Good. If all efforts fails, get the Lagos state's social welfare office involved and she will be summoned and also will be expected to bring the boy along.

3 Likes

Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by EmzyT: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2022
Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by Freelane33(m): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2022
Life
Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
Takit easy with her. Since she's married now she will likely let you have your son when she start having babies for the new guy. By the way, why you never join your Yankee wife?
Don't waste the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by Freestainworld(m): 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
Happy new yr for today, will advise you from tomorrow.
Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by Alexxyomo: 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
Immigrant Visa takes longer...

excellence44:
Takit easy with her. Since she's married now she will likely let you have your son when she start having babies for the new guy. By the way, why you're never join your Yankee wife?
Don't waste the opportunity.
Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by MartinCorridon: 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
There are creative writers here... don't know if this is real or not.

But OP just plugs his rod into every available socket at any given time.

Control your urge nah.

Serves you right how this girl too is treating you. You treated her like excrement.

By the way... you deflowered a girl and didn't wash the sheets for 2 weeks ! shocked

You wan lick am? undecided angry

5 Likes

Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by Alexxyomo: 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
If I needed the bedshit again, she won't see it where I dropped it.

I bought a brand new one hence her curiosity.

And yes, it's a true story.

MartinCorridon:

Control your urge nah.

Serves you right how this girl too is treating you. You treated her like excrement.

By the way... you deflowered a girl and didn't wash the sheets for 2 weeks ! shocked

Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by faithfull18(f): 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
This is 2022, we won't be giving advice for free. Signed NL Association of Advisers.

This your story ehn, the after-effects of sin isn't always worth the pleasure at all. That's all I have to say to this matter.

7 Likes

Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by Mariangeles(f): 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
MartinCorridon:

Control your urge nah.

He kept it as a souvenir.

I’m sure he went back every then and then to look at it.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by Mariangeles(f): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
Alexxyomo:
Yes, DNA says positive but it's not bringing my son to me. She's not disputing that fact, she just felt I abandoned her after even after the DNA

You did her very dirty! Unforgivably very dirty!
Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by Mariangeles(f): 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
Kriss216:

Pity us abeg.

Happy new year Kriss.
Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by Kriss216: 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mariangeles:

Happy new year Kriss.
Thanks Mariah

Wish you same.
Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by Beremx(f): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
Kriss216:

Pity us abeg.
the DNA test weak you abi? Because I know you would have called him a SIMP.

Anyway, happy new year to you

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by Kriss216: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
Beremx:
the DNA test weak you abi? Because I know you would have called him a SIMP.

Anyway, happy new year to you
Lol

Thanks. Wish you same.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by yuping(m): 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
O su mi ooo

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by ETIIKO: 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
Alexxyomo:
Dear nairaland family,
Happy new year to you all, please pardon my grammar, I'm writing on a very bad phone in a bad moment.

I'm a man in my mid 30s, I met this babe years back and we started dating, she was job hunting while I was doing fairly okay for my age. At the time I was in a on and off relationship with another girl Yankee. I wanted to settle down but the distance was a major barrier. Mind you, I don't subscribe to the school of thought which says you must travel abroad before you make it. I was opened to travel but as it didn't work out, I then searched for alternative in another woman.
Myself and the new babe were doing okay, she moved in with me partially and our sex life was on 100 horse power. We both love to make love to each other at every given opportunity.

Long story short, we decided to take things a little further by getting married but there was a religious obstacle. She came from a Muslim background but her mom was a Christian so she goes to church alongside her sibblings.
Her mum whom I loved so much was in support of our relationship at the time, she had separated with her husband, my girlfriend's dad so she moved into another apartment with her kids where I met my ex undecided.

We decided to get her pregnant so her father won't have any option but to give us his Blessing. It was her idea by the way. Our sex life was great but it went a little higher when we decided to be together. Three months after, nothing happened, we had a quarrel and separated.
A couple of months after, My babe in Yankee visited Nigeria and we got down for the first time. She was a virgin. Just about two weeks after she returned, my naija ex babe visited. I lived in a three bedroom flat by the way, so as she moved around to inspect my apartment, she noticed I changed the bedsheet and found the old one with blood stain in another room. She asked me and I told her who came. She knew her. We went about the day's activities, cooked, saw a movie and you know that thing they say, "once debe, can always debe" I made attempt to debe again at night but she refused. I enquired and met same response.

The following morning, we decided to take a walk, it was when we got to the gate I noticed her breast was bigger, I asked if she meant what she said. She said yes. I asked who was responsible and she said her new boyfriend. I was like, how could you get pregnant for someone you barely know.

I took her to a bar where we had that discussion and she cried but affirmed the guy was nice. I wished her the best and we continued our friendship. We chat from time to time and she would send me pics of her baby bump. I decided to teace her one day by asking if she was sure the baby wasn't mine considering the timing . Then she dropped the bombshell.

I was dumbfounded. She said there was no boyfriend anywhere. She only said that cause I moved on quickly. We had a physical meeting and I stood my ground. I said even if the baby was mine, I won't accept it as she may have denied earlier to give the baby to someone else and maybe when it didn't work out with the other fellow, she decided to come back to me. We moved on,
9 months after, her mother called and said she was in labor room. I told her my stance and ended the call. That was the last time I heard from her till after two years when her mother died. I decided to lend a helping hand. I was there for her and we somehow had sex again...

Meanwhile I got married to my Yankee babe even though I'm still in naija.

During the course of her mother's burial arrangement, we agreed to run a DNA test. I made enquiries and booked a section for around 275k the following week. As a matter of fact we were the first couple to do a DNA test at the Lagos State forensic and dna center in Lagos island. We had a lengthy discussion with the white lady heading the center which lead to a working relationship between me and the center till date. As a matter of fact, my Yankee babe works as a medical doctor in a hospital she had worked in.
The DNA results came out positive. Things turned around for her, she got a good job and moved to the island. Things got bad for me so I decided to share the school fees with her. She asked me not to worry but I insisted. I paid 100k as part of the school fees and some other bills for the term, I think the fee was around 300k per term. things got worst for me and I couldn't pay for two years. I invested in a shipping business that went sour. Two year, I became homeless, we had our usual issues along the line and she blocked me from everywhere. She unblocked me again and we tried to talk things out until after the last blocking. Late last year, things got better for me again. I decided not to pursue the release of my goods from customs again and focused on new projects.
Since things are now okay, I won't want to miss out in my son's upbringing. I called her to tell her things are back to normal but she obviously has attained a greater heights and feels she can handle her bills alone. All attempts to explain to her that I didn't stop paying bills on purpose probed to no avail. I am suspecting she's married to a new man and probably has a kid with the fellow. I'm not certain about a new baby but i am of the marriage.
My boy is 7 and I won't want to ever miss out on his growth. My wife is aware of the situation and she is in support of me being active in his life. As a matter of fact she blamed me for keeping it from her, she helped me get back on my feet and she could have helped pay some of my son's bills too.

Please what can I do to get back into my son's life?

Please do not treat this matter so urgent, take things easy with her. Keep on calling her asking about the welfare of the child and appealing to her if needs arises she should not hasitate to inform; you even when you assume she is doing well. When doing this have a voice recording of calls you make with her.
At the same time on your own try to send things like clothing through posting if you know their address. This are evidence of proof that you really have the concern of your son at heart. People hearing your effort will think positively towards your.
Do not lebal her wicked because she may feel the pain of rejection when things was not that okay with you.
Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by Vision101(m): 12:21am On Jan 02, 2022
This is the danger of credit marriage. You pregnanted a lady and she had a baby but you did not make any effort to own her.

Now you want the boy. Did the boy fall from the sky? Is this lady in life to produce babies and give to men?

Let nobody come here to teach me Western ideas. I'm as Western as you are. Is an issue of morality. Fair is fair.
Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by Alexxyomo: 5:57am On Jan 02, 2022
Thank you...

ETIIKO:

Please do not treat this matter so urgent, take things easy with her. Keep on calling her asking about the welfare of the child and appealing to her if needs arises she should not hasitate to inform; you even when you assume she is doing well. When doing this have a voice recording of calls you make with her.
At the same time on your own try to send things like clothing through posting if you know their address. This are evidence of proof that you really have the concern of your son at heart. People hearing your effort will think positively towards your.
Do not lebal her wicked because she may feel the pain of rejection when things was not that okay with you.
Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by Alexxyomo: 6:00am On Jan 02, 2022
Point of correction, if she has told me the baby was mind from the onset, I wouldn't have ignored her. We went to the lab to run PT so in expectation.

I wouldn't have married who I'm married to, today. So, easy...

Vision101:
This is the danger of credit marriage. You pregnanted a lady and she had a baby but you did not make any effort to own her.

Now you want the boy. Did the boy fall from the sky? Is this lady in life to produce babies and give to men?

Let nobody come here to teach me Western ideas. I'm as Western as you are. Is an issue of morality. Fair is fair.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! My Baby Mama Doesn't Want Me Near My Son by Dailyparrot: 6:26am On Jan 02, 2022
Alexxyomo:
Point of correction, if she has told me the baby was mind from the onset, I wouldn't have ignored her. We went to the lab to run PT so in expectation.

I wouldn't have married who I'm married to, today. So, easy...

Your reason for abdicating your responsibility for years is that the child will always be yours whenever you get back to her.

You started the problem. Ego caused your problem here. The lady accepted to be paying the bills 100% but you insisted you wanted to contribute. It's not like she forced you.

And when things became difficult for you, you ceased communication with her for two years until things became better. Is that how you would have treated your wife?

You should have accepted her position earlier of taking the full financial responsibility of taking care of the baby while you provide other supports and maintain a good communication with her and your son.

(1) (Reply)

See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. / Life Isn't All About Money / To The Married Ones!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.