Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Phone Theft - How To Track A Stolen Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Theft - How To Track A Stolen Phone (918 Views)

How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? / How Can I Track A Stolen Phone.. HELP!! / How To Disable A Stolen Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Theft - How To Track A Stolen Phone by Olami90: 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
Good day fellow Nairalanders.

Kindly come to my aid.
My phones were stolen at the early hours of today and I really wish I can track.

I have read input/contributions of some Nairalanders on how to go about this but I can't locate those thread(s) right now.

I really need help on how best to achieve this and if there is anyone that can volunteer to help me get this done with their tech knowledge, it will be sincerely appreciated.

This is the time I need Nairalanders most to help on this.

@ Lalasticlala, kindly help move this to front page to get a wider view, suggestion/help.

Cc: dragnet, honsule, punskin

Thanks
Re: Phone Theft - How To Track A Stolen Phone by ndukwejoe(m): 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
I don collect chair
Re: Phone Theft - How To Track A Stolen Phone by MrReeseG(m): 6:23am On Jan 02, 2022
Bro!

Just move on
They fit still scam you ontop of this trying to track your stolen phone self, people are vile...

Lost the new pixel 4xl I bought 2weeks ago and was distraught for a while... Came on nairaland to look for help with tracking and ran across a particular thread... Did my due diligence and it turned out the guy was a scammer and had scammed various people with promises to help track stolen phones...

Just forget the phone... Or go to the station, let them track the IMEI (but they go too take money)

1 Like

Re: Phone Theft - How To Track A Stolen Phone by femoric(m): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2022
Visit any NSCDC office close to you, or better still, go to their Area Command. Ask for Intelligence Dept. Their charges are fair compared to NPF

3 Likes

Re: Phone Theft - How To Track A Stolen Phone by dy4life: 11:07am On Jan 02, 2022
UK used IPhone 6. 16gb 30k. 0. 9.0.7.7.9. 6.3.7. 1.four.
Re: Phone Theft - How To Track A Stolen Phone by MrReeseG(m): 11:48am On Jan 02, 2022
femoric:
Visit any NSCDC office close to you, or better still, go to their Area Command. Ask for Intelligence Dept. Their charges are fair compared to NPF

Is this true
What do I need?? The IMEI, yes?

Is that office opposite Shoprite Ikeja their area command
Re: Phone Theft - How To Track A Stolen Phone by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Re: Phone Theft - How To Track A Stolen Phone by hoilakes(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
stolen is different from missing will advise u go to NPF or NSCDC

(1) (Reply)

NIN-SIM Linkage: See Code On How To Link NIN To MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile / Iphone X For Sell 150k Serious Buy Slide In To My Whatsapp / My Phone Hotspot Has Gone Crazy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.