Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

How I Broke Her Virginity . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Broke Her Virginity . (2531 Views)

Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Broke Her Virginity . by mmadu5(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
I just fingered her and I noticed something popped and blood was rushing out hmmm never knew she was a virgin . Can I undo this ? Lord help me

1 Like

Re: How I Broke Her Virginity . by mmadu5(m): 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
Help
Re: How I Broke Her Virginity . by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
She no tell u say she be virgin before u start to dey finger her. So, it is not your fault.
JUST GO AND PRAY
Re: How I Broke Her Virginity . by Shedrack777: 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
yes, you can undo it. simply use your tongue to clean where your fingers rub in her punna

1 Like

Re: How I Broke Her Virginity . by mmadu5(m): 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
[quote author=Shedrack777 post=108992316]yes, you can undo it. simply use your tongue to clean where your fingers rub in her punna[/quote
.that's a sin
Re: How I Broke Her Virginity . by Exkandayee(m): 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
Someone said you should go pray on top you broke Virginia,lolz, my brother if you no breakam who will,break and chop chop it now is intact,no b when big big dick don widam ..
Re: How I Broke Her Virginity . by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
mmadu5:
I just fingered her and I noticed something popped and blood was rushing out hmmm never knew she was a virgin . Can I undo this ? Lord help me
Don't be scared Son..you can't undo it..
Did you discuss with her over the issue?
Re: How I Broke Her Virginity . by siofra(f): 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
Wait, you heard something pop? Wow!

3 Likes

Re: How I Broke Her Virginity . by mmadu5(m): 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
Exkandayee:
Someone said you should go pray on top you broke Virginia,lolz, my brother if you no breakam who will,break and chop chop it now is intact,no b when big big dick don widam ..

Don't know what to do bro
Re: How I Broke Her Virginity . by mmadu5(m): 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
Re: How I Broke Her Virginity . by yyba: 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
mmadu5:
where are videos ? angry

2 Likes

Re: How I Broke Her Virginity . by Kuriosmynd: 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
Fool. you fingered menstrual blood, and said u disvirgined. ozuor

4 Likes

Re: How I Broke Her Virginity . by Starlight252: 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
Fool. you fingered menstrual blood, and said u disvirgined. ozuor

Lol
Don't loud this na
Re: How I Broke Her Virginity . by Epeegee(m): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
Use finger disvirgin a lady?E dey do me like say make I knack you 2 by 2
Re: How I Broke Her Virginity . by Harry00(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2022
popped! thats not ordinary
Re: How I Broke Her Virginity . by arthurwillia(m): 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
mmadu5:
Wtff is this
Na 15years old you Dey finger ni?
Which kind thing be this man
Re: How I Broke Her Virginity . by Shedrack777: 7:45am On Jan 02, 2022
[quote author=mmadu5 post=108992351][/quote]i thought fingerin her and sucking her tits wasn't a sin
Re: How I Broke Her Virginity . by Torosk1(m): 7:59am On Jan 02, 2022
Did u tell us to help u when you started fingering her kpekus shocked

Re: How I Broke Her Virginity . by Demigod22: 8:02am On Jan 02, 2022
How can someone deflowered a girl with just fingering? Most of the girls I deflowered, it is always a problem, you will finger, apply olive oil or Vaseline. It's hard before penis can penetrate.

Comrade, I hope your girl no run you street?
Re: How I Broke Her Virginity . by Awesomeking: 11:23am On Jan 02, 2022
Demigod22:
How can someone deflowered a girl with just fingering? Most of the girls I deflowered, it is always a problem, you will finger, apply olive oil or Vaseline. It's hard before penis can penetrate.

he said he heard something pop, it's probably fake virginity pill, it's like tablet inserted into the private part, small pressure and e go burst and u will see red like substance like blood, its actually just coloured vitamins that's harmless to the private part, even the casing is made from food extracts so it's also harmless.. FEAR WOMEN
Re: How I Broke Her Virginity . by Awesomeking: 11:24am On Jan 02, 2022
Demigod22:

u just go around deflowering girls?? U no go marry?

(1) (Reply)

When I Drink Alcohol This Happens / School Children Excited As They See Lady With Big Nyash(video) / She’s Just Not That Into You - Demi Sutra, Destiny Mira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.