Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber (77528 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Champneys: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
Plantiff:
Fatoyinbo's daughter is wearing an original Balmain polo which starts at 35,000 naira in Nigeria.

She's wearing an original Gucci embroidered sneakers which costs approximately $600.

I don't know how much her Jeans trouser is.

Behind the three kids is a White Rolls Royce Phantom Worth at least 220 million naira. I cannot identify the other luxury car. The articles in the picture of the three kids are worth at least 250 million naira.

Fatoyinbo's children's clothes in the picture can pay 70% for that old Toyota car he gave his barber but the barber knelt to worship him which is something Fatoyinbo's kids most likely didn't do when their mother bought the clothes for them grin They don't know what it means to sleep with their stomachs empty.

Some of us envy pastors not because they have a better business strategy than us but because they're not taxed. They own everything they earn.

I actually admire Fatoyinbo. He was once a poor students fellowship preacher. Today he's one of the richest clergymen in the country.

You have no excuse not to give your children a better life.

2 Rolls Royce!
Still Fatoyinbo is feeding fat on tithes and other church donations and he is a rapist + adulterer --- FACT!!!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by clothingonline(m): 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
So you want pastor to gift him Benz lol
If most of you are in his position you will not even gift him

God bless every giver

Why do people like criticizing someone who don’t know you,funny thing the more you do the more God is blessing them.use your energy to uplift yourself
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Hkff: 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
Clout
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by seunfape(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
Prosparity or perity?
Make the guy keep an eye on his wife oo...
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Timagex(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
whippersnapper:
This are some of the issues falz highlights in his moral instruction album . "I pray to God i hope i make it to his kingdom ,but the man of God is busy raking millions"

Pastor work is very lucrative in Nigeria.....if you know the way... wink
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by HBB1(m): 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
jornwhite:

These is not just about gucci, i am talking all designers.
Now these is my problem with you, you are so clouded in theoretical bullshit so much you fail to see beyond ur nose, the rich, famous & even celebs wear replicas, maybe not to awards & high class events where fashion police is watching buh they wear it anyways, they get busted search youtube ... these talk don dey long how many celebrities don go jail or make references to cases in court. read

You can chose to wear replica if you want to.

To sell it is another matter.

It is criminal.
If you try it in the West and are caught, you will go to jail.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by HBB1(m): 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
madridsta007:

Respect and honour is foreign to you.
You lots are funny.
The Yorubas fully prostrate, flat on the ground, and it’s fine with you. We call it culture.
A man or woman honours his spiritual head by bowing or kneeling and you are up in arms.
Hypocrites. undecided

Same Yorubas say, 'idobale o ki n se iwa'

If you call grovelling in front of another man respect, so be it.

Spiritual head kor, spiritual head ni.
Self aggrandization.

As if the Jesus that died for the barber is inferior to the Pastor's own.

Was that how they grovelled in the early church?

When I was in Uni even Student Pastors were already carrying shoulder.
A good number were uncomfortable when called by their names.
Every body wants special respect.

E pele sir!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by madridsta007(m): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
HBB1:

Same Yorubas say, 'idobale o ki n se iwa'

If you call grovelling in front of another man respect, so be it.

Spiritual head kor, spiritual head ni.
Self aggrandization.

As if the Jesus that died for the barber is inferior to the Pastor's own.

Was that how they grovelled in the early church?

When I was in Uni even Student Pastors were already carrying shoulder.
A good number were uncomfortable when called by their names.
Every body wants special respect.

E pele sir!

You do not understand respect and honour.

That is why a barber was just gifted a Lexus and you are just a keypad warrior.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by HBB1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
madridsta007:

Ogbeni come off it jor!
What if he was gifted a car?

You think I am hungry?

No dey talk rubbish abeg!
If you don't have anything reasonable to say, just let it go.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by madridsta007(m): 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
HBB1:

Ogbeni come off it jor!
What if he was gifted a car?

You think I am hungry?

No dey talk rubbish abeg!
If you don't have anything reasonable to say, just let it go.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by HBB1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
madridsta007:

undecided
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:37am On Jan 04, 2022
Asides all his past scandals,my question is, is he gifted spiritually? Or is it sheer luck that he's able to acquire so much wealth? What drives the crowd to this ministry? Is it juju?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Sensiblerealist: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
You get eyes aswear. Me just know say na Rolls Royce

Timagex:

The other car is a rollroyce ghost! cool
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Timagex(m): 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Sensiblerealist:
You get eyes aswear. Me just know say na Rolls Royce

grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by naturefellow(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
BATSaveri:

So where was the accuser before he hit it big?
She kept quiet all this while and decided to bring him down once he is popular.

Thank God the Court saw through the bitterness of the accuser
yes, the way he hit it big, like Portable? Don't be ridiculous.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by naturefellow(m): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2022
BATSaveri:

So where was the accuser before he hit it big?
She kept quiet all this while and decided to bring him down once he is popular.

Thank God the Court saw through the bitterness of the accuser

Read this thread... https://twitter.com/therealveev/status/1479583411291439109?t=XYoPK4hC33v8zDiAfRUfZQ&s=19

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.