Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber (77527 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by osuntokun(m): 6:00am On Jan 02, 2022
I hope there is no krest in the complete storyline.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Munzy14(m): 6:24am On Jan 02, 2022
Plantiff:
Fatoyinbo's daughter is wearing an original Balmain polo which starts at 35,000 naira in Nigeria.

She's wearing an original Gucci embroidered sneakers which costs approximately $600.

I don't know how much her Jeans trouser is.

Behind the three kids is a White Rolls Royce Phantom Worth at least 220 million naira. I cannot identify the other luxury car. The articles in the picture of the three kids are worth at least 250 million naira.

Fatoyinbo's children's clothes in the picture can pay 70% for that old Toyota car he gave his barber but the barber knelt to worship him which is something Fatoyinbo's kids most likely didn't do when their mother bought the clothes for them grin They don't know what it means to sleep with their stomachs empty.

Some of us envy pastors not because they have a better business strategy than us but because they're not taxed. They own everything they earn.

I actually admire Fatoyinbo. He was once a poor students fellowship preacher. Today he's one of the richest clergymen in the country.

You have no excuse not to give your children a better life.

Funny but truth.. grin grin

The last line is everything, absolutely no excuse at all...Parents must do enough to give their kids the best they can.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Flamemignon1(m): 6:27am On Jan 02, 2022
pussyeater:

Why the boy come look like gay?
Because gay people have a particular look?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 02, 2022
Plantiff:
Fatoyinbo's daughter is wearing an original Balmain polo which starts at 35,000 naira in Nigeria.

She's wearing an original Gucci embroidered sneakers which costs approximately $600.

Behind the three kids is a White Rolls Royce Phantom Worth at least 220 million naira. I cannot identify the other luxury car. The articles in the picture of the three kids are worth at least 250 million naira.

Fatoyinbo's children's clothes in the picture can pay 70% for that old Toyota car he gave his barber but the barber knelt to worship him which is something Fatoyinbo's kids most likely didn't do when their mother bought the clothes for them grin They don't know what it means to sleep with their stomachs empty.

Some of us envy pastors not because they have a better business strategy than us but because they're not taxed. They own everything they earn.

I actually admire Fatoyinbo. He was once a poor students fellowship preacher. Today he's one of the richest clergymen in the country.

But if you say the Toyota is old, there are people who's not given anyone chewing gum before, let alone Volkswagen beetle. I know a woman who her 6 children are resident abroad. All of the contributions her kids gather to pay her salaries monthly comes to 5m Naira, the woman goes to UK, US etc. Bought a house in VGC lately. But this same woman will discourage everyone who wants to travel abroad, and say abroad is a bad place to live. Mean while, na +44 UK number she day use o both for whatsapp and all. Today she day UK, tomorrow she day US next tomorrow, them Don carry her go Dubai for holiday, and yet abroad na bad place to live, OK, come back, she no gree. She can never give you 30 Naira, if she sends you on an errand, if change na 50 Naira, she go collect am back.
It's that bad. And in her village, no one Associates with her. Here is what I'm saying. Fatoyibo other than collect as other men of God, gives. Even if you claim its an old car, it solves one problem for the common man, and it's a nice gesture too.

Lets learn to applaud people doing good sometimes.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by AvalonSpace(m): 7:15am On Jan 02, 2022
If men could do this, how much more God, who can do exceedingly and above all we think or imagine?
That Rolls Royce... tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Originalsly: 7:20am On Jan 02, 2022
Why must post his three daughters?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Flamees(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2022
Cholls:
My brother that barber's little boy though.... DNA loading...

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by ayandee: 7:50am On Jan 02, 2022
Kingjay5:
Seeing the children outfit and the car he gifted his Berber, pastor no try but he understands an average Nigerian is grateful for even pipe borne water and electricity that are basics amenities, we need psychological turnaround in this country or else Nigeria can never be great.
I think he considèred giving him a car he could easily maintain. The car is réputed for its fuel économy and cheap parts compare to other higher models.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Fidelarinze9(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2022
The wisdom behind the choice of car is for the guy to be able to maintain it, you can't give a man a gift that will become his end. Think about it!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by redcap: 8:08am On Jan 02, 2022
Plantiff:

The black car is also a RR
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Subonbon(m): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2022
premierlead:
Is it for the barber to start uber or bolt business? He should have addressed what the real problem of the guy is and not a game of show like this which he's embarked on.
...... U don hit the nail for the head whalai!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by BATSaveri: 8:21am On Jan 02, 2022
naturefellow:
what he did, is it true or not... has he either debunked it, or admitted doing it, repented and apologised?

Don't be a rape apologist!!!
So where was the accuser before he hit it big?
She kept quiet all this while and decided to bring him down once he is popular.

Thank God the Court saw through the bitterness of the accuser
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by nnol(m): 8:25am On Jan 02, 2022
Lol, i love that line where he said, it will not drive you but you will drive it.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:29am On Jan 02, 2022
Nigeriadondie:
undecided Thr idea if kneeling down is what I don’t like. It looks so dehumanizing. If I were the pastor, Inwould have lifted or prevented the man from kneeling down in the first place.
Also, publicizing this is not necessary. The principle of what your right hand does do not let your left hand know has been violated
The kneeling down aspect is just to show appreciation.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by myhero: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2022
Plantiff:

The black car behind that white Royce is also a royce. Look am well
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by jornwhite: 8:41am On Jan 02, 2022
HBB1:

You mean replica is not fake?

What the heck are you saying bro?

let's see if you can comprehend these ...

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by jornwhite: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2022
einsteine:

So you think say na Yaba sneakers. Person wey get two Rolls Royce nor dey buy 30k Yaba sneakers.

LOL ! from ojulegba boutiques to yaba stores really helped our life cheesy
what some of you don't know is @times even these super rich people to have wear replica ...*fashion police* on E! focuses on that, Phyno has a roll royce buh he wore a replica patex watch if not for hushpuppy most of us we argue phyno is tew rich to wear one
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by HBB1(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2022
jornwhite:

let's see if you can comprehend these ...

What are you still saying?
Why don't you just not delve into what you don't know.

You still googled it and don't still understand what it means?

It's you that should comprehend 'this'

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by jornwhite: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2022
cococandy:
Dealing in counterfeit is a crime punishable by jail or fine or both in case you don’t know.
Just cause we don’t take crime seriously doesn’t mean it isn’t serious

who is talking about counterfeit, why yu dey falls my hand ... i saw a travelling bag spelt MIkE with nike logo that is counterfeit while replica is alway an exact copy,
Here is what you need to know .... happy new year,

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by jornwhite: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2022
HBB1:

What are you still saying?
Why don't you just not delve into what you don't know.

You still googled it and don't still understand what it means?

It's you that should comprehend 'this'

thanks for spelling "this" out cheesy .. if all replicas are fake most of these stores that sell replica are known even abroad why are the authentic manufacturers not seeking legal actions that is what i need to comprehend, in what sense do you call a *legitimate copy*..... fake

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by cococandy(f): 9:50am On Jan 02, 2022
jornwhite:

who is talking about counterfeit, why yu dey falls my hand ... i saw a travelling bag spelt MIkE with nike logo that is counterfeit while replica is alway an exact copy,
Here is what you need to know .... happy new year,

You’re not making any sense. Stop trying to save face while putting your foot deeper into your mouth.

If you make a product to pass it off as another brand, it’s counterfeit and it’s illegal. Call it whatever you like.

jornwhite:

thanks for spelling "this" out cheesy .. if all replicas are fake most of these stores that sell replica are known even abroad why are the authentic manufacturers not seeking legal actions that is what i need to comprehend, in what sense do you call a *legitimate copy*..... fake

That’s untrue. You can’t openly sell replica/fake/counterfeit products.
The stores will sue you. Those who sell it are seedy online stores that hide their identity so they don’t get caught. I’m not telling anyone what to spend their money on. But stop saying what you don’t know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by rimijoshua(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2022
kacheezy:
But why the publicity, can’t this be done without bringing it to the internet?
Keep quiet.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by jornwhite: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2022
360command:
it is not only Nigerians abroad, the abroaders(westerners) themselves will look into it. No joke, you can't wear a fake designers and people not talk about it. People must talk. If you have a kid and he or she goes to school and you buy that child fake wear, his classmate must talk and that child comes home depressed. Trust me, that child wants a designer(original). So it is not just Nigerians abroad, the system there do not sell inferior quality and trust me, it is illegal to sell such.. they hate inferior commodity.. customs do seize it at times..

If you are importing fake to the USA, the logo is removed so that customs don't seize it. The logo is sent separately, when it arrives, they fix it . That is how you beat government agency here.

There are Americans who have been to Africa and see people wear lots of fake designers. I laugh when they tell me their experience in Africa.

i feel you bro ... maybe when i am as rich as davido i will be looking for 100% quality buh for these "my i never chop level" ... i am gud with 70% grade quality grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by naturefellow(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2022
BATSaveri:

So where was the accuser before he hit it big?
She kept quiet all this while and decided to bring him down once he is popular.

Thank God the Court saw through the bitterness of the accuser
is she the only accuser?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by jornwhite: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2022
cococandy:

You’re not making any sense. Stop trying to save face while putting your foot deeper into your mouth.

If you make a product to pass it off as another brand, it’s counterfeit and it’s illegal. Call it whatever you like.

That’s untrue. You can’t openly sell replica/fake/counterfeit products.
The stores will sue you. Those who sell it are seedy online stores that hide their identity so they don’t get caught. I’m not telling anyone what to spend their money on. But stop saying what you don’t know

I know all these theories and you people are right, buh that is not what i am about, lets just say it we are having an "outside the box" conversation.
c'mon HNY you refuse to answer, cos e no make sense grin here is what i have been trying to say

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by HBB1(m): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2022
jornwhite:

What shops?

Oga no dey defend your fake Gucci abeg...

Besides how is an item not made by the 'owner,' of lesser quality and at a 10th of the price legitimate?

If you can set up shop in China and be selling knock-offs does not mean you will come over to the West and be 'openly' selling fake or replica or whatever you want to call it.

If they catch you, you go go prison simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Harllowonleh(m): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2022
Owo abu lama fise abu lalejo���
We use abu money tak entertain abu bck ���
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by prophetfire: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2022
Cholls:
My brother that barber's little boy though.... DNA loading...
Look at his wife in the picture. His wife is very big.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by jornwhite: 11:58am On Jan 02, 2022
HBB1:

What shops?

Oga no dey defend your fake Gucci abeg...

Besides how is an item not made by the 'owner,' of lesser quality and at a 10th of the price legitimate?

If you can set up shop in China and be selling knock-offs does not mean you will come over to the West and be 'openly' selling fake or replica or whatever you want to call it.

If they catch you, you go go prison simple.

These is not just about gucci, i am talking all designers.
Now these is my problem with you, you are so clouded in theoretical bullshit so much you fail to see beyond ur nose, the rich, famous & even celebs wear replicas, maybe not to awards & high class events where fashion police is watching buh they wear it anyways, they get busted search youtube ... these talk don dey long how many celebrities don go jail or make references to cases in court. read

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by dreu2fine(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
obembet:
The senior pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly popularly known as COZA pastor
Biodun Fatoyinbo has put smile of the face of his barber has be gave him brand new car

He wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYMRBpJqgzY/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E_15vdIt68
3.2m u try sir
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by madridsta007(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
HBB1:

So the Pastor is now a King or Queen?

Was BROTHER Paul, the Apostle being knelt too?

Abegi!

Respect and honour is foreign to you.
You lots are funny.
The Yorubas fully prostrate, flat on the ground, and it’s fine with you. We call it culture.
The British prostrate to the Queen and those in the Royal Lineage. We hail it and we admire it.
A man or woman honours his spiritual head by bowing or kneeling and you are up in arms.
Hypocrites. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by whippersnapper(m): 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
Timagex:
and it's a coupe. cool

Omooooo.....money dey Jesus work o grin cheesy
This are some of the issues falz highlights in his moral instruction album . "I pray to God i hope i make it to his kingdom ,but the man of God is busy raking millions"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.