Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber (77525 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by gazza07(m): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
Clout only
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
Decryptor:
Please what is the essence of the last picture?

Did he donate those kids to the barber too?? undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin
You don kolo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by jornwhite: 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
Plantiff:
Fatoyinbo's daughter is wearing an original Balmain polo which starts at 35,000 naira in Nigeria.

She's wearing an original Gucci embroidered sneakers which costs approximately $600.

I don't know how much her Jeans trouser is.

Behind the three kids is a White Rolls Royce Phantom Worth at least 220 million naira. I cannot identify the other luxury car. The articles in the picture of the three kids are worth at least 250 million naira.

Fatoyinbo's children's clothes in the picture can pay 70% for that old Toyota car he gave his barber but the barber knelt to worship him which is something Fatoyinbo's kids most likely didn't do when their mother bought the clothes for them grin They don't know what it means to sleep with their stomachs empty.

Some of us envy pastors not because they have a better business strategy than us but because they're not taxed. They own everything they earn.

I actually admire Fatoyinbo. He was once a poor students fellowship preacher. Today he's one of the richest clergymen in the country.

You have no excuse not to give your children a better life.

Oga you were already making a point why mix it up with fallacy .... a corrolla 2005 toks cost between 2.3 to 2.5m, we know the children are wearing designers buh total of that cannt amount to 70% of 2005 corolla cost. between 25k or 30k you will get that gucci sneakers, no let online fool you

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by alphaNomega: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
Plantiff:
Fatoyinbo's daughter is wearing an original Balmain polo which starts at 35,000 naira in Nigeria.

She's wearing an original Gucci embroidered sneakers which costs approximately $600.

Behind the three kids is a White Rolls Royce Phantom Worth at least 220 million naira. I cannot identify the other luxury car. The articles in the picture of the three kids are worth at least 250 million naira.

Fatoyinbo's children's clothes in the picture can pay 70% for that old Toyota car he gave his barber but the barber knelt to worship him which is something Fatoyinbo's kids most likely didn't do when their mother bought the clothes for them grin They don't know what it means to sleep with their stomachs empty.

Some of us envy pastors not because they have a better business strategy than us but because they're not taxed. They own everything they earn.

I actually admire Fatoyinbo. He was once a poor students fellowship preacher. Today he's one of the richest clergymen in the country.

You see why that busola bítch wanted to tarnish his image?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
I spotted two Royces , abi na Bentley be the other one? Cool whips

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by toujurs: 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
Dude even got a rolls royce, this life no balance at all. He did well though.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nice gesture but Biodun has really nicked this thing called Life smiley
Look at the exotic cars and the beautiful children.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by juman(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
Pentecostal pastor.
May his business progress.

Hope the guy is not used for juju thing.
The car may get accident and die.
Pentecostal pastors are deep in juju.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
toujurs:
. Na 2 I see o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by HacheNoire: 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
kacheezy:
But why the publicity, can’t this be done without bringing it to the internet?

How will advertise his. His was if he did quietly?

Have you seen private companies do such secretly?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by nomenclature(m): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
Its only in nigeria you will get gucci sneakers 25k naira ,mine was bought for $950,exactly like what she is wearing .calculate that in naira ,mind you i bought it directly from a gucci store not in nigeria ,all those gucci in nigeria are FAKE
jornwhite:

Oga you were already making a point why mix it up with fallacy .... a corrolla 2005 toks cost between 2.3 to 2.5m, we know the children are wearing designers buh total of that cannt amount to 70% of 2005 corolla cost. between 25k or 30k you will get that gucci sneakers, no let online fool you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Abujason: 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
My people be careful in this 2022.
Too many destiny stealers and home wreckers parading as men of God.
Don’t say you were not warned!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by gambojimeta: 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
Plantiff:

Definitely a ghost. That's like half a billion naira in one picture.
There was an escalade in the video too coupled with the Benz SUV, both are like $160,000 USD combined

Nigerian pastors are indeed balling

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by juman(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
toujurs:

Those pastors.
Many of them get easy money from civil servants and politicians that want send money abroad.
If pastor park many aircrafts do not be surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by NaBanga: 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
I know someone who was run out of the church, when it was said a pastor is not above reproach. If you see how members turned on this one during the scandal for saying the truth, you will know it's truly a cult following for fools. Let them be fools until he takes everything, including their kpekus. We know they are money launderers for "big" men. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by toujurs: 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
alphaNomega:

You see why that busola bítch wanted to tarnish his image?
Don't say what you don't know, it's better to keep quiet on things you don't know, what if that guy truely raped her. Just leave that matter to God, Most of our pastors are greedy, selfish and deceitful. So i won't be surprised if what she said was true. Lets just leave that matter to God, Am wondering what a pastor needs a private jet and a roll royce for, when he has no business venture

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by treatise: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
Cholls:
My brother that barber's little boy though.... DNA loading...

It's like you're a man of God( native one though) grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by gambojimeta: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
nomenclature:
Its only in nigeria you will get gucci sneakers 25k naira ,mine was bought for $950,exactly like what she is wearing .calculate that in naira ,mind you i bought it directly from a gucci store not in nigeria ,all those gucci in nigeria are FAKE
Most likely the Gucci on the girl was bought at one of the family's overseas trip to Europe. grin

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by marhez43(f): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
A lot of people ar abusing nd jealousying nigerian pastors because they never had a share in their wealth.pray nd hav ur

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by HacheNoire: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
nomenclature:
Its only in nigeria you will get gucci sneakers 25k naira ,mine was bought for $950,exactly like what she is wearing .calculate that in naira ,mind you i bought it directly from a gucci store not in nigeria , all those gucci in nigeria are FAKE

So their is no possibility he could have ordered it?

Every Gucci is fake in Nigeria?

I weak
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by jaxxy(m): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
Plantiff:

Was fatoyimbo ever poor? And unto what the church makes they are not taxed because they feel they are not running for profit bt goodwill and charity bt now pastors have turned it to a a personal income.

While I do admire what he has achieved and done for his kids and family It is unbiblical and wrong to convert church wealth to personal wealth.

It should be completely separated and distinct.

Kneeling down to appreciate a gift is not the problem bt how the pastor responds to it.

Ohh and to help u out the 2 cars behind are Rolls Royce.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Burgerlomo: 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
cool

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Is04970: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
premierlead:
Is it for the barber to start uber or bolt business? He should have addressed what the real problem of the guy is and not a game of show like this which he's embarked on.
For a start everyone needs a car.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Lexusgs430: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
We abuse that word ''brand new ''....... grin

More like ''brown new''...... grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by mmadu5(m): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
He cashed out from the 31st cross over money

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by MartinCorridon: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
Pastor Krest.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Bigchristo: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
obembet:
The senior pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly popularly known as COZA pastor
Biodun Fatoyinbo has put smile of the face of his barber has be gave him brand new car

He wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYMRBpJqgzY/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E_15vdIt68
correct guy the Barbar deserves to be compensated for good haircut.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by gambojimeta: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
Kingjay5:
Seeing the children outfit and the car he gifted his Berber, pastor no try but he understands an average Nigerian is grateful for even pipe borne water and electricity that are basics amenities, we need psychological turnaround in this country or else Nigeria can never be great.
Better than giving him nothing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by gambojimeta: 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
KillAlabi2021:
The last pic though

The guy and the girl behind him look defoormed ajebutterish

tongue
tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by teabully(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
Plantiff:

I love this, cool analysis without hurting anybody

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by gambojimeta: 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
juman:
Pentecostal pastor.
May his business progress.

Hope the guy is not used for juju thing.
The car may get accident and die.
Pentecostal pastors are deep in juju.
No juju at all.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by mightyhaze: 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.