Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Ladies You Are Pregnant And Not Sick - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies You Are Pregnant And Not Sick (741 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only / Pregnant And Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies You Are Pregnant And Not Sick by Awesomejah: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
Compliments of the season everyone.

For some time now there has several threads of people complaining of how their homes have been in serious crisis as a result of the attitude of their wives once they conceive(especially first time mums).
Complaints ranging from becoming lazy, unable to do house chores and keeping your home and environment tidy which is not too much of a difficult task for any responsible person to do.

Pregnancy and childbirth is one of the greatest joy of being a woman and the blessings and joy of having a new you recreated is out of this world.

Yes I know pregnancy comes with stress of it's own, the fatigue, the mood swings, change in body appearance and stuffs like that. It's not easy growing a new being inside of you I know but at least that shouldn't render you incapacitated to do the little things that is required from a loving and good wife.

Please ladies, this thread is not to bash or condemn any lady or make you see your selves as slaves or house maids in your home. I only created this thread to encourage our wives to keep being that loving, charming and wonderful lady that your handsome husband saw and decided to walk down the journey of marriage with. Please try to still be of your best appearance and always remember to still look sexy and attractive in your pregnancy and even after childbirth.

Before you ladies come for my head this evening, please note that I AM A MARRIED LADY WITH A KID OF ABOUT TWO YEARS OLD.
Re: Ladies You Are Pregnant And Not Sick by dingbang(m): 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
Smart woman
Re: Ladies You Are Pregnant And Not Sick by Beremx(f): 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
Pregnancy symptoms come in different shades. Some can be severe and some mild. You cannot generalize with your comment. That a pregnant woman becomes lazy during pregnancy especially the first trimester should not be attributed to sickness like you stated

Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Ladies You Are Pregnant And Not Sick by ETIIKO: 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
Awesomejah:
Compliments of the season everyone.

Please ladies, this thread is not to bash or condemn any lady or make you see your selves as slaves or house maids in your home. I only created this thread to encourage our wives to keep being that loving, charming and wonderful lady that your handsome husband saw and decided to walk down the journey of marriage with. Please try to still be of your best appearance and always remember to still look sexy and attractive in your pregnancy and even after childbirth.

Before you ladies come for my head this evening, please note that I AM A MARRIED LADY WITH A KID OF ABOUT TWO YEARS OLD.

Thank you good woman
Re: Ladies You Are Pregnant And Not Sick by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Awesomejah:
Complaints ranging from becoming lazy, unable to do house chores and keeping your home and environment tidy which is not too much of a difficult task for any responsible person to do.

Pregnancy and childbirth is one of the greatest joy of being a woman and the blessings and joy of having a new you recreated is out of this world.

Yes I know pregnancy comes with stress of it's own, the fatigue, the mood swings, change in body appearance and stuffs like that. It's not easy growing a new being inside of you I know but at least that shouldn't render you incapacitated to do the little things that is required from a loving and good wife.
I have never been pregnant myself but I do know more than a few things about fatigue, stress, mood swings, change in body appearance, and stuff Iike that... anyone who has dealt with clinical depression knows these things too well, and it ain't something that you can simply discuss away. undecided

If the woman is pregnant and unable to handle everything else, suggest she seek help from her doctors or wait patiently for her until after birth for her to return to her former self, assuming the issue isn't mental abeg. undecided

No two pregnancies are the same Just as no two women are the same. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies You Are Pregnant And Not Sick by GboyegaD(m): 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
Different people react to different situations in different ways.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies You Are Pregnant And Not Sick by Deborah98(f): 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
GboyegaD:
Different people react to different situations in different ways.
Seconded.
Re: Ladies You Are Pregnant And Not Sick by Awesomejah: 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
Yes I know each pregnancy comes with it's own challenges and health related issues or stuffs like that. I am not generalizing that all women become lazy once pregnant.

Doing house chores and one or two stuffs to keep your home tidy is not much of a herculean task na.

I no talk say make person wey get belle begin pound yam and prepare banga soup na. Any hubby that demands that no try abet.

What I mean is that women should at least not become an entire opposite of that loving, sexy, neat and caring wife she used to be before pregnancy came in.
Re: Ladies You Are Pregnant And Not Sick by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
Awesomejah:
1. Doing house chores and one or two stuffs to keep your home tidy is not much of a herculean task na. I no talk say make person wey get belle begin pound yam and prepare banga soup na. Any hubby that demands that no try abet.

2. What I mean is that women should at least not become an entire opposite of that loving, sexy, neat and caring wife she used to be before pregnancy came in.
1. But doing house chores and your own or two stuffs to keep home tidy can too be too much of a herculean task for her, so you cannot and should not generalize. undecided

2. Tender your expectations until after she has birthed the child abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Are Pregnant And Not Sick by airminem(f): 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
I was being a complete brat when i was pregnant with first baby grin
Re: Ladies You Are Pregnant And Not Sick by obinna58(m): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
As long as she's pregnant I won't complain

Pregnancy is sickness in it's own way, fear dey catch me for the heavily pregnant ones I no go mind being her servant until she delivers but she go pay for my good services sha.
Re: Ladies You Are Pregnant And Not Sick by NoToPile: 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
Awesomejah:
Yes I know each pregnancy comes with it's own challenges and health related issues or stuffs like that. I am not generalizing that all women become lazy once pregnant.

Doing house chores and one or two stuffs to keep your home tidy is not much of a herculean task na.

I no talk say make person wey get belle begin pound yam and prepare banga soup na. Any hubby that demands that no try abet.

What I mean is that women should at least not become an entire opposite of that loving, sexy, neat and caring wife she used to be before pregnancy came in.

Simply because it was not an herculean task for for woman A doesn't mean it won't be for others, Also because you feel it's not too much of a task for any responsible person to do doesn't mean it's not too much of a task for that woman.

There are actually women who pound while pregnant and there are those who will be in and out of the hospital the first 4 months of the pregnancy.

Even with the same woman her experience with 2 or more pregnancies she has may be different, she can have it difficult with pregnancy 1, easy with pregnancy 2 or vice versa.

So for some they become totally opposite which it's not something they should be blamed for and they might even become a shadow of themselves especially in the first 4 months or even throughout the pregnancy while others continue as if nothing happened.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies You Are Pregnant And Not Sick by Beremx(f): 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
But Op did you take a survey to show that women who are pregnant don’t do house chores? You need to come up with facts and not beer parlor gists about pregnant women being lazy

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Are Pregnant And Not Sick by Ulunne777(f): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
My friend You know nothing.Dont ever trivalise or cimpare pregnancies.Do yiu know Why some are on bedrest till they deliver while another hawks till labor sets in and birth in minutes?
pls rest this matter.

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Are Pregnant And Not Sick by faithfull18(f): 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ulunne777:
My friend You know nothing.Dont ever trivalise or cimpare pregnancies.Do yiu know Why some are on bedrest till they deliver while another hawks till labor sets in and birth in minutes?
pls rest this matter.
Lol, ordinary monthly things sef, some can't do anything when it starts due to extreme pains while some go about their business without hassles.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Being Taken For Granted / My Daughter School Excursion To Oceanography And Embassy / Dad Vs Mum: Whose Words Should One Respect The More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.