Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,805 members, 7,841,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Strange Event I Witnessed During The Cross-over In My Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange Event I Witnessed During The Cross-over In My Church. (230 Views)

What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strange Event I Witnessed During The Cross-over In My Church. by sholikay(m): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
Wonders shall never end..
During Cross over service in church,so many thing happens..ranging from the people that tends to attend church that night after a long while,to all manners of people trying to just join the service,either to steal from unsuspecting members or whatever..but the must weird one I have ever experienced,is what I want to share with us below..

So after the cross over service this midnight,we were to count the offering(s) received, together with my pastor's wife.(our financial secretary traveled,so we both do the counting and recording of offerings received in each church service, for the time being)..while picking the money,since pastor said no need of using the offering envelope..I discovered at the bottom of the offering basket,a small transparent plastic bag/nylon, packaged and sealed with an item that looks like weed inside.. shocked ..me and pastor's wife were surprised,and so many were going through out heart and discussion..the person dropped it,to stop an addiction,or it was mistakenly stucked to the money the person dropped..

I couldn't take pictures,as my phone wasn't with me then.but pastor's wife took it to show pastor our weird findings...
Re: Strange Event I Witnessed During The Cross-over In My Church. by duro4chang(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Your story reminds me of what happened to my friend some years back in our village. On the first of january like this, my friend joined the ushers to collect offerings and count. As this going on the chief usher was stuffing my friend's pockets and his own too with those big denominations. My friend was confused but the chief usher told him not to worry that afterall it is the partors that would spent the money. After the service he called my friend and collected the money and gave him his own share. My friend said he spent the money to entertain vistors but his mind was not at rest until he returned the money in form of offering.

(1) (Reply)

Do This And Be Invisible From Spiritual Manipulations; Given To Me In The Dream / Infidelity: Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Tenders Public Apology, Suspends Self / How True Is This Bible Passage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.