Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party (49344 Views)

How Loan Apps Ruined My Life / A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) / Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by MrFollowFollow(m): 12:06am On Jan 05, 2022
neighbourhud:

Deflect?! Funny undecided

Anyway, you don't need me to tell you...read his comment, the answer is there.

The loan company did not cheat him in anyway.

He missed payment timelines for a loan and the loan company reduced the amount he is qualified to borrow and you people are here talking rubbish.

When a borrower consistently misses deadlines it's a warning of imminent default therefore you need to guard against it by reducing your exposure to that borrower

What the loan company did is standard practice in the industry and is a proactive way of reducing potential losses from possible loan default
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by lolu2019: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2022
neighbourhud:

They used him to make money and returned him back to level 1
omo,na scam be DAT.with all the accumulated interests.he will now start again. bullshit.
Re: How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party by Fireboy02: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
badboyTee:
you can deny Lcredit access to contact and it would work bruh
What If I disable it and later delete d app, will it automatically scan my contacts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Men In Africa At The Start Of 2024 / Is Nigeria A Truly Wealthy Nation? See What Economic Facts Say / Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.