Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Happy New Year: is it a bad omen to celebrate victory in this manner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy New Year: is it a bad omen to celebrate victory in this manner? (275 Views)

Will You Allow Your Wife Exposing Her Breast Open In This Manner Dancing (video) / All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing / Can You Propose To Your Woman In This Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year: is it a bad omen to celebrate victory in this manner? by SupremeZen: 12:27am On Jan 02, 2022
Someone brought something to my attention today and it has left me thinking about Nigeria, our way of living and why things seems to have changed so badly in just a short period. I mean why on earth would i trek from gombe to Abuja to celebrate someone's victory , No way this mission is crazy AF. Take a look at the hardship, c'mon it's not ordinary at all, i know thousands of ways to celebrate. It's nothing but a big red flag warning. Life was simply telling us that things are gonna be crazy AF in the future unless the root is pulled out.

The man that trekked from gombe to Abuja isn't the only person to have done such thing but I don't think victory should be celebrated in such manner which portray nothing but hardship. a man also did a crazy long distance trekking and he did it because he's grieving. he wanted revenge for his colleagues who lost their lives when United Flight 175 was flown into the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. This ate him away and the most meaningful way to honor them is to trek long distance.

As the new year begins, don't let hatred and envy be part of your life. let's love one another we are one Nigerians. Before, every ethnic groups have their own territory but past life events has brought us together and there's nothing we can do about that. All we need is each other, it would make things better for ourself.

Happy new year, flex and enjoy your life but don't hurt another life

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year: is it a bad omen to celebrate victory in this manner? by ejighikemeuwa: 1:02am On Jan 02, 2022
We can do something about it . you should not say we cannot do anything about it, our father's land is burning whearher north or east and our politician are pursuing rat.
Re: Happy New Year: is it a bad omen to celebrate victory in this manner? by SupremeZen: 7:17am On Jan 02, 2022
ejighikemeuwa:
We can do something about it . you should not say we cannot do anything about it, our father's land is burning whearher north or east and our politician are pursuing rat.
Separating Nigeria won't happen peacefully and that's something I won't support.

(1) (Reply)

The Super Eagles Thread: The Dawn Of A New Era, AFCON 2022 And Qatar 2022 / Thanks / You Need To Listen To This, This Is A Huge Blessing. A Friend Sent It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.