Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing (39182 Views)

My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? / I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. / I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2021
Like every well brought up young man, I'm in my early 30's and really doing fine at least I'm not begging for anything from anyone.

I set out this year to wife my girlfriend whom I had dated for 2 years but her character made me think twice so we broke up and I moved on. I have tried to make friends with matured ladies in the church I worship but it's been from one bad experience to another.

Ever since I started looking for a woman to call my wife I have been meeting different characteristics of women.
Within the space of 1 year I've met one who is a maniac, one I met at a hangout didn't hesitate to show her lazy attitude the day she came to my place to see I'm a bit comfortable, another one I met recently in church turned out to be a thief.

2021 is almost over and I'm yet to find a wife. Where do you advice I go in search for a good woman?

Wife material scarce oh!

334 Likes 26 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Give up no join. Continue ur search in 2022

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Mood11: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
Some have food but cannot eat, some can eat but have no food.
Continue your search.
I believe you will meet the flesh of your flesh someday.

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by blockgeek69(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Man no get deadline go marry, if you doubt me, ask Ned Nwoko.

At OP, the woman meant for you (if there is anything like that) will come your way when you aren't expecting or searching. So chill and live your life to the fullest, enjoying every moment of it.

324 Likes 22 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
EkehPraise:
another one I met recently in church turned out to be a thief.
Lols... wetin she thief bro?

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by karkinase(m): 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
EkehPraise:
Like every well brought up young man, I'm in my early 30's and really doing fine at least I'm not begging for anything from anyone.
I set out this year to wife my girlfriend whom I had dated for 2 years but her character made me think twice so we broke up and I moved on. I have tried to make friends with matured ladies in the church I worship but it's been from one bad experience to another.
Ever since I started looking for a woman to call my wife I have been meeting different characteristics of women.
Within the space of 1 year I've met one who is a maniac, one I met at a hangout didn't hesitate to show her lazy attitude the day she came to my place to see I'm a bit comfortable, another one I met recently in church turned out to be a thief.
2021 is almost over and I'm yet to find a wife. Where do you advice I go in search for a good woman?

Wife material scarce oh
You just Dey know.. the way everything is hard in this country so to get a good wife material. Many of the ladies out there r nothing to write home about.

191 Likes 14 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Flexherbal(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
You go soon meet your own.

But, open your eyes well so that when you see her, you will recognise her.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Demigod22: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
Marriage is beautiful but we can't possibly give ourselves deadline for marriage since we don't control the world.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Jesterinjay: 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
Chill bro,sometime in the future u would want to be single or feel single. Relax

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lols... wetin she thief bro?
Wallet and Earbuds

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by 1F30M4(f): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
In the space of one year, it's been from one bad experience to another, maybe take a break for now. Jus chillax, brotherman.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by elonmuxk: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
get a surrogate mother

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kneel down and pray to God to give you ur better half

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
'Settle down'! That is one hell of a phrase. I wonder how many married men have actually settled down. You need to pray, fast and allow yourself to be led by The Spirit of God. Any man who marries the wrong woman has already sentenced himself to life in hell!

197 Likes 18 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Vinnie2000(m): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Your issue is DESPERATION!

You are too Desperate and Anxious and it's probably affecting your relationship with Ladies! : undecided

A Friend of mine falls in dis category! He meets a lady, minutes later, he is asking whether she can Pound yams, cook egusi soup and Strapp babies on her back! undecided

His Body Language is NEVER relaxed! And ladies get scared because most of dem likes some coolness and Nastiness in a Guy!

So I suspect you are like my Friend! I always tell him
Just be Free when u meet a Girl.
Act like a Potential Boyfriend, not a Class Monitor or Journalist! sad cheesy

She will open up Naturally and from there, you guys decide what you want from the relationship! smiley

194 Likes 21 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Skyfornia(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
Omo..when a man is ready for marriage...you will know good woman is scarce

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Nicepoker(m): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
God is working so hard to delay your premium tears.

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by MufasaLion: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin grin grin

The 2022 search crew will begin their sojourn next month, join them.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by MufasaLion: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nicepoker:
God is working so hard to delay your premium tears.

grin grin grin

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
EkehPraise:

Wife material scarce oh
For your own good don't marry..it's not compulsory you do so.. relax and enjoy your life man..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Sonnobax15(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin
Instead of passing through all these many many stress,why not kukuma be a baby daddy and move on with your life undecided

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Savedday: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by jawalis(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
Denique. Iā€™m waiting on you. 2021 is few days to over. Why are you treating me this way

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by michlins(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
They said women plenty but wife scarce. The day you will want a wife, you go know the difference between boy and man

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by heniford2: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
EkehPraise:

Wife material scarce oh
the problem started when you have the mindset "Am looking for a woman to settle down"look kill that mentality if not u will not find anyone suitable for u start making friends and keep it on friendship level u will be surprise as how life unfolds for you bro. sad wink good luck merry Xmas stay alive!

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by FunnyDude(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Op if you looking to settle down, you don't date one lady alone. You game alot of them at the same time.

You should have keep dating alot of women at the same time so that you will have access to pick from, and not starting all over each time dissappoint you.

As when one fvk up, u upgrade the next suitable lady asap. That's how to do it

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Pumpumking: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
EkehPraise:

Wife material scarce oh

How?....bro i get fine looookin lightskin & half cast wifey material babe everyday for only 20k.....they out there...jusss increase to30k & i will link u up sir!!((THANK ME LATER)) wink

1 Like

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by reginaeb: 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ekehpraise why not pray about it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by jericco1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Bros don't be depressed because you didn't find a wife this year. You can try again next year

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Kris25: 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
EkehPraise:

Wife material scarce oh

Maybe your wife still dey secondary school just wait small

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Kirkman: 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Better enter Depper Life church go look for wife there grin and upgrade her to your specs afterwards. Cos this thing wey I dey read about your church girls dey give me cause for concern.

26 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.