Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

How to make Stew - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How to make Stew (5278 Views)

How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User / FG Warns Nigerians On Whatsapp New Rule / The Days Of Unwanted Groups On WhatsApp Is Over! Halleluyah ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make Stew by TrustworthyQ: 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Melancholy:
This is my personal experience with it which happens to be a surprise to me also, not knowing that when you're creating group, you don't try to add many people to the group at once as l tried add like 50 people at a time, few minutes to that time, I discovered that my account has been banned.

What l did next was to use the group link to invite them to the group after email sent to WhatsApp team to to unbanned it.
did they later unban the account?
Re: How to make Stew by Harrykn: 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
TrustworthyQ:
My brother no mind all this jobless people. All they know how to do is yab person. Please is Gb Whatsapp better for Group creating?
I never try am yet I Dey fear mek dem no ban the number SIM card hustle no easy fa. I created a catalog and share link to telegram

1 Like

Re: How to make Stew by Melancholy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
TrustworthyQ:
How do you mean Simultaneously? Pls Clarify ��
l mean send it to people one by one
Re: How to make Stew by Melancholy(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
TrustworthyQ:
did they later unban the account?
of course they must have unbanned my sim nau before....
Re: How to make Stew by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
Why did you change the title of this thread to How To Make Stew?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Excellent Experience With Jumia On Return And Refund Of Defective Item / Best Phone 100k & Above Could Buy / Check Out Infinix Hot 4 Pro Version With 4G LTE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.