Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury (13310 Views)

Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman / Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku / 2019: Meet The New Powerful ‘godfathers’ Who May Shape Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by ahmedajadi(m): 7:41am On Jan 02, 2022
Peace582:
This guy.... After chopping my money, you still have effrontery to be posting your scam here again, SCAMMER!!!
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by clarocuzioo(m): 7:45am On Jan 02, 2022
Perfectbeing:
So there are godfathers in Anambra yet these people are only fixated in Lagos.

There was and the people of Anambra killed godfatherism because it was absolute foolishness.

Am just wondering when Lagos will kill godfatherism?

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by BarrElChapo(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2022
Indeed you brought light to Anambra state.

Looking at Imo & Abia still under the bondage of politicial godfatherism and other vices, we're eternally grateful for the bold moves you made against these satanic elements.

Any one who needs further proof of your
heroic deeds just gotta look at mbadinju right now and see a man alive but already dead in Anambra State.

3 Likes

Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by Landmack: 8:00am On Jan 02, 2022
BarrElChapo:
Indeed you brought light to Anambra state.

Looking at Imo & Abia still under the bondage of politicial godfatherism and other vices, we're externally grateful for the bold moves you made against these satanic elements.

Any one who needs further proof of your
heroic deeds just gotta look at mbadinju right now and see a man alive but already dead in Anambra State.

Mbadinuju,the useless 'home for all' past gov. The failure ruled Anambra at that time when Anambra indigenes weren't too proud to come from the State. That failure disgraced us,gave us so much pain,dealt with us. More like the dark times of Anambra.
But look at us now...we're doing fine and striving to get there;we're 'out' but not 'outside' yet.

God bless Anambra!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by Kingcalls: 8:00am On Jan 02, 2022
Ikegwuru:
We know the godfathers. And thank you Ngige for opening our eyes in Anambra.

The same godfather that ran under his party against soludo
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by anthropizzy(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2022
It is only a fool that will believe the hogwash emanating from you.

All Nigerian politicians are the same.
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by seguno2: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2022
warlordd:

The same Obasanjo supported Uba brothers (Chris and Andy) while they perpetrated all manner of atrocities in Anambra state. These people must pay for all their evil deeds one day.

Please how do we make them pay?
What do we have to do please
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 02, 2022
Perfectbeing:
So there are godfathers in Anambra yet these people are only fixated in Lagos.
There is no state in Nigeria without godfather. Except u were born yesterday and don't understand politics.
Anambra state was peculiar because of the war btw Ngige and Uba. U never won an election yet want to outsmart someone dat put u there. Ngige was even kidnapped when he was a seating gov. Same thing happened in Edo. Osubor didn't win election but want to outsmart Anineh dat put him there, so he was booted out for oshiomole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by Shosvegas(m): 8:24am On Jan 02, 2022
seguno2:

Is it not the same thing between Ladoja and Adedibu in Oyo
And Obasanjo supervised the whole mess, but still forms sanctimonious holy born again elder statesman to us since we can’t think.
You valid

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by DonMcek: 8:27am On Jan 02, 2022
I think Ngige should start by telling us they he stole Peter Obi's mandate.

No matter how good he tries to paint himself ( yeah I agree he did fin when he governed) but HE STOLE a mandate and should not be celebrated

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by Afonasa(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2022
Its not going to be news to us,but ngige himself is guilty too.let go with the sympathy card

Check out my signature guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by Oceanblaze(m): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2022
If he isn't among the godfathers who then are the godfathers
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by shadeze: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2022
muykem:
Ngige saga is one of the greatest error of Obasanjo government but Nigerian do forget things easily. Thesame Obasanjo and PDP are calling Buhari dictator.
All the criminals that perpetrated that saga are all in APC today, one of them was even the governorship candidate of the APC in the Anambra governorship elections so stop trying to be clever by half.
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2022
MPESA:

It's you don't know Ngige well , Ngige was doing well as Governor until Uba Brothers came for him .

Nwanne leave that Thing Biko. We know these people too well.
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by MPESA(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2022
gimakon:

Nwanne leave that Thing Biko. We know these people too well.

Anyway na dem Sabi.
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by donborg(m): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2022
We all know the Godfathers.
They are the members of the OSU who swore that Igbo land will never be developed.
But God was on your side. Kudos for dealing with our in house enemies
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by Lawalemi(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2022
Lots of criminal politicians forming saints until they are caught
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by jaxxy(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2022
hurryup123:
NGIGE was doing Chris Uba’s bidding until Chris miscalculated and
kidnapped him. He even gave Uba an Irreversible Standing Order of 10M naira
to be deducted at source monthly from Anambra allocation.He had sent his
cabinet list to Uba for vetting.Infact he was doing Uba’s bidding only that
Uba ran out of patience.Had Chris Uba not miscalculated, NGIGE would have
looted the Anambra treasury with him.Therefore,NGIGE is an opportunist like
CHRIS UBA. We should see Chris Ngige the way we see Chris Uba.

This doesn’t make sense. He was doing the bidding on The godfather and yet the godfather ran out of patience? undecided

He might have trying to appease the godfather for his role and resources put it making or helping him bcom Governor bt his objective must have been to serve the people and that why the godfather ran out of patience.
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by owagbeba: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2022
seguno2:

Is it not the same thing between Ladoja and Adedibu in Oyo
And Obasanjo supervised the whole mess, but still forms sanctimonious holy born again elder statesman to us since we can’t think.

True talk.... they are all clowns!

Ngige as a minister, what has he achieved in the ministry, what reforms?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by texazzpete(m): 10:31am On Jan 02, 2022
The man has been a completely useless politician since leaving that post, so it turns out that's a blessing in disguise for his state.

Always seeing him on TV yarning absolute rubbish.
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by Idiko1: 10:56am On Jan 02, 2022
Ngige remains a dumbass fool. You knew there were godfathers in Anambra State, yet you agreed to do their biddings. He who eats with the devils is also a devil. Ngige, shut up your putrid mouth because you are no good.
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by Benitoh: 11:07am On Jan 02, 2022
In abia state there former and present governors decided right from onset to work for their godfathers instead of serving the people.

I feel deeply sorry for the people of abia state. Their condition is gravely bad.
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by Corea4king(m): 11:11am On Jan 02, 2022
Ngige is a God sent and a man with human heart. Ask OBJ,he will tell you more.
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by Corea4king(m): 11:24am On Jan 02, 2022
Idiko1:
Ngige remains a dumbass fool. You knew there were godfathers in Anambra State, yet you agreed to do their biddings. He who eats with the devils is also a devil. Ngige, shut up your putrid mouth because you are no good.

Ngigi did not denied having agreement with uba. He said the amount uba is requesting is more than half of Anambra monthly allocation. If he agree to be paying uba the amount,he can't even pay workers let alone building infrastructures. He was begging uba to come with reasonable amount.
In fact ,anybody that is not happy with Ngige concerning this matter DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE A HUMAN.
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by rafcrown(m): 11:43am On Jan 02, 2022
NGIGE-YOU HAVE NOTHING GREAT TO OFFER YOUR STATE/COUNTRY.WE NEED BETTER PEOPLEIN POLITICS.
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by Uzorinco: 11:49am On Jan 02, 2022
Please this fact is wrong!
Ngige was governor from 2003-2006
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by Uzorinco: 11:49am On Jan 02, 2022
Please this fact is wrong!
Ngige was governor from 2003-2006.
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by ayenale1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Another lie
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by Nzubeolisa(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
hurryup123:
NGIGE was doing Chris Uba’s bidding until Chris miscalculated and
kidnapped him. He even gave Uba an Irreversible Standing Order of 10M naira
to be deducted at source monthly from Anambra allocation.He had sent his
cabinet list to Uba for vetting.Infact he was doing Uba’s bidding only that
Uba ran out of patience.Had Chris Uba not miscalculated, NGIGE would have
looted the Anambra treasury with him.Therefore,NGIGE is an opportunist like
CHRIS UBA. We should see Chris Ngige the way we see Chris Uba.
Inukwa grin
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by executive12: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ngige is my man any day for the role he played in rescuing Anambra State from the criminals like Chris and Andy Uba. He is presently in the wrong party though.
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by executive12: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
alphaNomega:
Bullshít, I hate it when people cannot name names when making talk like this

He doesn't have to name names. Unless you have been living in a cave, you should know that the Godfathers are Andy Uba and Chris Uba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Petrol Queues Resurface In Abuja / Wike Flags Off Reconstruction, Rehabilitation Of Public Schools In FCT (Photos) / Prepare For Flood: NEMA Warns South-West States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.