Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury (13054 Views)

Obama Removed Me From Office - Goodluck Jonathan (video) / Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman / Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by Perfectbeing(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
Philistine:

I hate dumb people, you are always disgracing your region. You lack logic and tact to confront your opponents, yet you are quick to throw the first jab. Shame on you.
k
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by Perfectbeing(m): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
executive12:

When you consider what Lagos gets as revenue, then Lagos deserves better.
There should be no godfathers in any State.
Right now, there are no godfathers in Anambra State and yet the State is doing great.
You guys should just elect responsible and capable hands to run Delta State.
I recognize the difficulty in achieving that in a State like Delta State with different ethnic groups.
How much does Delta earn monthly and yet it's still a shitty state? I would want Tinubu to be a godfather in Delta State. Perhaps, we will start seeing development.
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by warlordd(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
seguno2:

Please how do we make them pay?
What do we have to do please

They've started paying already. You could see how Andy was humiliated during Anambra governorship polls.
Re: Ngige: Godfathers Removed Me For Protecting Anambra Treasury by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
executive12:

As at the time the nonsense was happening, they were all in the PDP. The godfathers chased Ngige to the APC. Now they have joined him in the APC.

Ehen, so make he and them day there. Rubbish people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha / Gbadamosi: What Next After Two Defeats? / FG May Borrow N11Trillion For 2023 Budget As Deficit Rises Above 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.