Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 (34452 Views)

Prophetic Declaration For The Year 2021 / Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by DSoj(m): 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
Are these prophetics? Mcheeww
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by Babastrong(m): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
These are prayers not prophetic messages. if you want to know the prophetic messages, check nostradamus messages.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by Burruchaga71(m): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
Only in Nigeria
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by Thebigheart: 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
Na y some people wan die on top my father declaration for the year 2022.

Thank God, I left the group of those insulting this dear man of God.

E dey walk for me so I say Amen to all the prophetic declarations.

Abeg, honey help me with bucket, some people are still crying over my tithe and offering am paying to winners church.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by IbileIfe: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
AMEN
HALLELUJAH!
I agreement with Bishop Dr. David Oyedepo as our MESSIAH JESUS Christ, the same yesterday, today and forever said as it is written in
◄ Matthew 18:19 ►
“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven."

So shall it be fulfilled for us.
AMEN.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by Jaqenhghar: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
RALPHOW:
Amen and Amen I received all the blessings in the name of Jesus Christ �
We love you Papa!!!
Who is "we"?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by Dreal1247: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
A CLEAR NOTE OF WARNING.
IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MINISTRY OF ANY TRUE MAN OF GOD, PLEASE GO INTO FASTING AND PRAYING TO RECEIVE DIVINE INFORMATION IF GOD WISHES TO REVEAL TO YOU. OTHERWISE, KEEP QUIET. SPEAKING AGAINST MEN OF GOD ATTRACTS THE ANGER OF GOD. I'M SOUNDING THIS WARNING TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM. THE ANGER OF GOD WILL VISIT THE UNREPENTANT IN THIS FORUM. AND LIKE KING NEBUCHADNEZZAR, YOUR TORMENT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL YOU CONFESS THE LORDSHIP OF JESUS CHRIST. I DEMAND FOR AN APOLOGY FROM YOU ON THIS FORUM AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS POST. OTHERWISE, I'M RELEASING THE ANGER OF GOD AGAINST YOU. ANYONE WHO TRIES TO RAISE UGLY HEAD AGAINST THIS WRITE UP IS APPROVING DIVINE PUNISHMENT AGAINST HIMSELF OR HERSELF. THE FEAR OF THE LORD IS THE BEGINNING OF THE WISDOM.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by Egwuwise: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
This man is still parading himself as a man of God. He is an unrepentant scammer. I feel pity to the people that still believe on this fraud star
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
Toktee:
How old are you?
As old as your ass! grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by femiasaolu2014: 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
wolesmile:
So they no longer hear from God...

Now it's "Declaration."

This covid na real bastard.

Covid-19 really burnt their cable and cut all their tickets.

Utterly demystified these charlatans and fake prophets. Now to be on the safe side, they no longer give prophecies but make declarations that no one would be able to hold them up to if it fails to come to pass.

Its like having a bet slip with under 2.5, over 2.5, both to score, either to score and other combos.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
Jesuschristus:
The fake pastor feeding fat on tithe will be making fake declaration that's not practical, they will tell you Jesus will protect you while they hire best security personnel for protection.
Absolute liars and scammers, peddlers of false hopes and false miracles.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Amen [quote][/quote] wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by israelmao(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
Amen.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by Htt0: 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
These people should stop making prophecies they are not getting it
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by BJanta: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
ChristianFeeds:
Bishop David Oyedepo Makes Prophetic Declaration For New Year 2022

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/01/01/bishop-oyedepo-releases-prophetic-declarations-for-2022/%3famp=1

GOD bless, Baba, in JESUS'S Name.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by seyz91(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
cheesy
wolesmile:
So they no longer hear from God...

Now it's "Declaration."

This covid na real bastard.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by LordReed(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Toktee:

You are a fool...... Can you quote where he said "God say"?

And you're a dunce since you can't comprehend "no god told me so and so.", a simple enough phrase primary 1 pupil will understand it.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by LordReed(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Mr Reed happy new year.

Happy new year bro.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by Sheriman(m): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
Abeg shey Pastor Adeboye or Oyedepo go see any prophecy on BTC this year?? Na wheytin concern me be that. $200K by December is OK. Any other prophecy na lie we already know say na throwback

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by samwillyco1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nothing notable in what I read
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by Bobxin: 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
ChristianFeeds:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/01/01/bishop-oyedepo-releases-prophetic-declarations-for-2022/%3famp=1

Amen!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
It prayer you must claim with faith.. It my year of more than a conqueror. And I'm a conqueror through Christ Jesus who strengthens me. Amen & Amen!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by stickle(m): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
ChristianFeeds:

AMEN!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by lomprico(m): 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
Prayer points o! Not prophetic declaration. undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by Rebuke: 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
Indispensable85:

Praise God I'm more than a conqueror.

The same is my birthright in Christ!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
I didn't bother to read his so called prophecies ! But I will still comment cool

You are nothing but a Yahoo Yahoo Man of the gods grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by Indispensable85(m): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
Rebuke:

The same is my birthright in Christ!

You're blessed!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by abbasajao(m): 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
IMASTEX:
It is a "prophetic declaration" like praying. It sounds better that way, rather than saying God said. . . . .making it looks like what God expressly stated, and when the ticket cut, they start explaining prophetic/guessing gone wrong.
lomprico:
Prayer points o! Not prophetic declaration. undecided

You mean when ticket cut??
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by papagiddy(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
May God continue to Bless Bishop David Oyedepo amen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by Peace1993: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
ChristianFeeds:

Number one Nigerian Scammer
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by otipoju(m): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
JoshTim:
Kindly note that most pastors hide behind prophetic declaration nowadays. Prophetic declaration is praying the good things you want to see, prophecy is saying the things God will do. Prophecy does not fail as it is the mind of God. Prophetic declarations might fail. What Oyedepo just did is declaring the good things he wants to see in his life, ministry, his church members and country at large. The birth of Jesus was basically the fulfillment of a prophecy.

Prophecy na spiritual gift. You may be a pastor for 50 years dey rub mind with God, it still does not make you a prophet.

Their body don come down small. "Prophetic declaration " squad.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by chijokz(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
wirinet:

How can you be successful by jumping challenges? Success is achieved by facing and overcoming challenges. The bigger the challenge you overcome the more successful you become.
But then I am talking to someone praying for miracle alert.
Exactly my assertions. Majority of these gullible followers are all waiting for miracle or divine alerts and favours which is why they're coerced into paying their tithe, sowing seeds, paying first fruit, Shiloh sacrifice, etc which defines their path to success and prosperity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing / Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery / Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.