Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 (34420 Views)

Prophetic Declaration For The Year 2021 / Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
LordReed:

Well then I guess I'll never know if Jesus is real. If the god only responds to those that are already inclined to believe then it seems to confirm to me that the god is merely in your head so that if you aren't inclined to believe then you won't get a response. This is not how real people behave.

Lol Mr Reed. What do you mean by the bolded?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by LordReed(m): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol Mr Reed. What do you mean by the bolded?

It means you already want to believe or already do.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by Image123(m): 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
LordReed:

Well then I guess I'll never know if Jesus is real. If the god only responds to those that are already inclined to believe then it seems to confirm to me that the god is merely in your head so that if you aren't inclined to believe then you won't get a response. This is not how real people behave.

Very simple.

1Sa 2:30 Wherefore the LORD God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the LORD saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.

Joh 12:26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

Jas 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Like i usually bluntly say, man is too inconsequential to dictate terms, man is at His mercy and grace. You may receive His mercy or grace but otherwise, you're less than puny in the scheme.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by Hismasterpiece(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
LordReed:

It means you already want to believe or already do.

Oh. Mr Reed. What you're looking or waiting for has a 0.1 out of 10 chance of happening. That's just the truth. By the way, have you ever spoken to God since you became an atheist and asked Him to speak back to you to prove He is real?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by LordReed(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Oh. Mr Reed. What you're looking or waiting for has a 0.1 out of 10 chance of happening. That's just the truth. By the way, have you ever spoken to God since you became an atheist and asked Him to speak back to you to prove He is real?

Rather the truth is your god is a mental construct.

No I have not, others have on my behalf though, still waiting for the god to respond.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by Hismasterpiece(m): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
LordReed:

Rather the truth is your god is a mental construct.

No I have not, others have on my behalf though, still waiting for the god to respond.

By others do you mean your family? Besides you haven't even made any effort to seek God and find out the truth for yourself. Have you ever since you started to doubt God's existence tried to at least read the Bible to know the truth for yourself? Have you fasted, prayed, had Christian fellowship? You aren't being just and fair to yourself.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by LordReed(m): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

By others do you mean your family? Besides you haven't even made any effort to seek God and find out the truth for yourself. Have you ever since you started to doubt God's existence tried to at least read the Bible to know the truth for yourself? Have you fasted, prayed, had Christian fellowship? You aren't being just and fair to yourself.

Not only family, friends and pastors.

Why would I do those things when they are the very things that indicate you have faith in the first place? I should fast, for what exactly? You mean the god won't respond until I starve myself and potentially put myself in a vulnerable state? LoLz. Don't you see how suspicious it is that your god only seems to respond to those already susceptible to belief?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
LordReed:

Not only family, friends and pastors.

Why would I do those things when they are the very things that indicate you have faith in the first place? I should fast, for what exactly? You mean the god won't respond until I starve myself and potentially put myself in a vulnerable state? LoLz. Don't you see how suspicious it is that your god only seems to respond to those already susceptible to belief?

Mr Reed i rest my case.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 by LordReed(m): 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Mr Reed i rest my case.

Actually you rest my case. LoL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. / Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church / Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.