Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Signs That A Woman Is Mentally Matured For Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That A Woman Is Mentally Matured For Marriage. (1353 Views)

Between Boys & Girls Who Is Mentally & Emotionally Stronger? / Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

Signs That A Woman Is Mentally Matured For Marriage. by LoveUdie: 7:04am On Jan 02, 2022
There comes a time when a woman is more concerned about BEING beautiful than LOOKING beautiful.

A time when she looks at her emerging wrinkles, not as ugly lines but lines of beauty and grace that shimmer when she laughs and smiles. She glows.

A time when she is not interested in the stares of many men but the intimate glance of one special man.

A time when she'd rather spend more time building her home than spending time partying with friends.

A time when she will not WANT a man because she's lonely but will NEED a man so that she may give her love to him.

A time when the greatest compliment a man can give her is not "You are sexy" but "I am so blessed you are in my life".

A time when she is not desperately looking for money or falling for men with money but she has plenty of her own wealth; looks for investment opportunities. She can hold and finance herself.

A time when the greatest accolade to her is not "Best professional" but "Best mum". "Best human".

A time when she is not moved by what others say about her. She's confident and in.... https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/2022/01/signs-that-woman-is-mentally-matured.html

Re: Signs That A Woman Is Mentally Matured For Marriage. by dingbang(m): 7:24am On Jan 02, 2022
The time she stops pressing phone too much and appreciate quality physical time

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs That A Woman Is Mentally Matured For Marriage. by Vinnie2000(m): 7:36am On Jan 02, 2022
Abudu2000:
The time she quits snapchat and instagram

Some peeps might Argue but dis is True!

Any young lady that is Always on her Instagram, Whatsapp, etc is NOT really ready for Wifely and Motherly duties!

My current GF is like dat! Done with her NYSC but still obsessed with uploading and viewing Picx and stories on IG and Whatsapp! undecided

If I nor marry her now, people will say I am a bad person, abi? sad embarassed

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Signs That A Woman Is Mentally Matured For Marriage. by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 02, 2022
Abudu2000:
The time she quits snapchat and instagram
So Linda ikeji..okonjo iweala and the rest are not mentally matured for marriage..now your mentality disgust me..only blockheads are gonna support and like your comment..
Get away and stop being ignorant..

Re: Signs That A Woman Is Mentally Matured For Marriage. by Jazzman01: 9:37am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

So Linda ikeji..okonjo iweala and the rest are not mentally matured for marriage..now your mentality disgust me..only blockheads are gonna support and like your comment..
Get away and stop being ignorant..

Those women you mentioned are not obsessed with social media like the unserious ones that nigga was referring to. They only use it whenever they want to pass important and necessary information across to the public.

The type of ladies that guy was referring to are those ones that spend a large part of their time on social media daily posting their nudity and other unnecessary things.

Re: Signs That A Woman Is Mentally Matured For Marriage. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 02, 2022
Jazzman01:

Those women you mentioned are not obsessed with social media like the unserious ones that nigga was referring to. They only use it whenever they want to pass important and necessary information across to the public.

The type of ladies that guy was referring to are those ones that spend a large part of their time on social media posting their nudity and other unnecessary things.
Oga he wasn't specific don't switch words here..social media doesn't determine who you are gonna be.. undecided
Una go always give excuse for being ignorant..
Re: Signs That A Woman Is Mentally Matured For Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2022
dingbang:
The time she stops pressing phone too much and appreciate quality physical time

If you're not boring and she enjoys your space, she won't press her phone too much.

Re: Signs That A Woman Is Mentally Matured For Marriage. by padi94(m): 11:33am On Jan 02, 2022
The time she stops needing 2k urgently grin... And starts asking baby how can we invest together this year.

Re: Signs That A Woman Is Mentally Matured For Marriage. by LoveUdie: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Some peeps might Argue but dis is True!

Any young lady that is Always on her Instagram, Whatsapp, etc is NOT really ready for Wifely and Motherly duties!

My current GF is like dat! Done with her NYSC but still obsessed with uploading and viewing Picx and stories on IG and Whatsapp! undecided

If I nor marry her now, people will say I am a bad person, abi? sad embarassed

Oga don't marry for pity oo
If you think you can not cope or manage her now, you have to decide to avoid story that touch the heart.

Re: Signs That A Woman Is Mentally Matured For Marriage. by Aguilar(m): 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
The time she becomes humble and go to church to pray to God for perfect man.
Re: Signs That A Woman Is Mentally Matured For Marriage. by FirmTR(m): 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2022

Oga he wasn't specific don't switch words here..social media doesn't determine who you are gonna be.. undecided
Una go always give excuse for being ignorant..

He may not be specific, but we know what he meant.

UyaiIncomparabl:

If you're not boring and she enjoys your space, she won't press her phone too much.

Ehen, let her go and be with someone who's lively and who she enjoys his space so that she won't press her phone.
Re: Signs That A Woman Is Mentally Matured For Marriage. by Vinnie2000(m): 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
Abudu2000:
if she's always taking pics with "gate" background my broski run

Lolss... Particularly Black Gate!.. sad cheesy cheesy
Re: Signs That A Woman Is Mentally Matured For Marriage. by dingbang(m): 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

well, in another angle, you have a point. Meaningful discussions, indoor games as well as tv or video games. Good stuff

What Should I Do, Help! / Please Your Advice As I Plan Not To Marry Her - See Reasons / Why MUST 3SOME With Nigerian Girls Be Different