Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Makoko Is An Eyesore . LASG should demolish it. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makoko Is An Eyesore . LASG should demolish it. (3130 Views)

Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore / GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) / Lagos Is An Eyesore Compared To The Developed Cities In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makoko Is An Eyesore . LASG should demolish it. by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 03, 2022
1640frty:
[s][/s]

I am your worst nightmare, switch moniker and report me again grin pained idiot.
Re: Makoko Is An Eyesore . LASG should demolish it. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:31am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:
[s]All the slums in Lagos state should be demolished.

They are mostly occupied by non indigenes. Let them return to their home states without being a menace to Lagos

It is not by force to live in Obodo Lagos state[/s]
I know you threw this subtle stone at Igbos but I hope you also know that Makoko is mostly if not entirely inhabited by Yorubas who call that place home and for this nonsense to hit Nairaland, it means the LASG is already preparing for the demolition. The people you render homeless and jobless are the ones who'll still rob you in traffic and in your houses. Anyways, demolition is part of the legacies of Lagos state governments past and present even when faced with court orders so I'm not surprised
Re: Makoko Is An Eyesore . LASG should demolish it. by ThickSharon123(f): 4:12am On Jan 03, 2022
kingawothefirst:

Oni burnt yansh don come again ooo…carry your yansh and go back to whence u come from grin

Pained idiot.

Mumu of the highest brother, keep on licking your screen and chasing me. grin grin... Demented psycho. grin grin
Re: Makoko Is An Eyesore . LASG should demolish it. by ThickSharon123(f): 4:12am On Jan 03, 2022
kingawothefirst:

Oni burnt yansh don come again ooo…carry your yansh and go back to whence u come from grin

Pained idiot.
Mumu of the highest brother, keep on licking your screen and chasing me. grin grin... Demented psycho. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu: Eha-Alumona Leaders Thank Ugwuanyi For Projects, Empowerment / They Said They Want A Better NIGERIA But Hate This..... What Do We Call Them / Obidients, Good News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.