Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV (3195 Views)

Obi Used Teleprompter And Note Book At Chatham House, Yet Disgraces Himself / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) / Hon. Benjamin Kalu Disgraces Himself On TV While Defending Tyrannical NCDC Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by Vixlot: 4:06am On Jan 14, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:20am On Jan 14, 2022
Fake fake promises

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by helinues: 5:21am On Jan 14, 2022
Na so confusion dey start

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by Almaigaa: 5:24am On Jan 14, 2022
He has nothing upstairs. Make he go sell spare parts, National politics is not for him grin grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by chynergy1(m): 5:28am On Jan 14, 2022
mmm
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by ednut1(m): 5:30am On Jan 14, 2022
Reuben you know ma hahahaha
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by DonCandido(f): 5:50am On Jan 14, 2022
Almaigaa:
He has nothing upstairs. Make he go sell spare parts, National politics is not for him grin grin grin

We have tried a farmer, a drunk, a herdsman. Maybe a spare part seller is the game changer we have been waiting for?

Abeg, leave him alone.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by Zhirinovsky: 6:09am On Jan 14, 2022
"I will create an economic miracle" for Nigerians. For sure, he did for himself at a very young age. This man is one of the few politicians that didn't make their money in the political office. He worked hard from a young age and became a billionaire in his early 30s.

Those who witnessed OUK first tenure in Abia know it was a miracle; infrastructure, economy, roads (yes OUK fixed several roads) he went as far as transforming Enyimba, won the CAF and brought pride to Aba.

It was unfortunate TA Orji took over after him and utterly destroyed the state.

He is a detribalised Nigerian, schooled in the North, fluent in Hausa etc.

Most of Nigerian politicians were nobodies who went into office and turned billionaires. But here we have someone who can boldy say he was a made man before politics. He didn't go into politics because of the national cake. He even lost so many of his estates as a result of Nigerian politics; OBJ destroyed his bank (ALLSTATES Trust Bank) , shipping bizness etc
because of political differences but he is still standing tall.

All Nigerian politicians are corrupt, yes! but here we have someone that has run a business without govt influence and made it big which makes him the best candidate for the economic revival Nigeria so need now.

I rather vote for OUK than the likes of Amaechi, Tinubu, Rochas, Osinbajo (Osinbajo is just a tinubu's stooge, a vote for Osinbajo is a vote for tinubu) etc. that cannot point to any successful business they ran and succeeded before diving into politics and milking the peoples purse.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by MVLOX(m): 6:10am On Jan 14, 2022
Lol empty vessels love to rule

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by BigSarah(f): 6:15am On Jan 14, 2022
OUK was not articulate in that interview, he should collapse his structure for Umahi or Amaechi...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by naijapips02: 6:16am On Jan 14, 2022
Solid ideas. This was a good interview.

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by chatinent: 6:33am On Jan 14, 2022
Chai
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by Bonjovi13: 6:38am On Jan 14, 2022
I took time to watch the clip and I couldn't see how he disgraced himself.
All I saw was a man who is passionate about his ambition and his country.

Yes he called Abati's name several times, it was obvious that they knew each other a long time. What's the big deal.
Yes he wasn't fluent in English. He spoke passable well. English is not our native language and this should not be used to mock him. Most French people can't speak English, Russians, Chinese name them. They are still respected and when they speak you must make provision for an interpreter. It's only Nigeria because of our colonial mentality that has taught us that we should despise who we are and what is indigenous to us. Including our language and culture.

I'm not holding brief for him,but OUK has shown competency, resilience in business and politics that is admirable.

Most of us can't cope with the demands and strain of family politics,talk more of local then National politics. Any politician who can ride to the top of Nigerian politics and stay there should be admired. It's not easy.
That being said, for equity and justice and inclusiveness,the Presidency should be zoned to the South East.
We are not second class citizens. Although I am mature enough to know that our politicians from our zone have not got their acts together. They are disunited and selfish. How can they form a power Bloc if they are disunited and no one will give you power just because. You must work for it.
Ya gazie

14 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by Chikpat(m): 6:51am On Jan 14, 2022
The OP has a low cerebral power. There is no disgrace here and OUK was on point from beginning to the end.
You don't rise by pulling down others. Moderators should call this OP to order and I demand the title of this thread should be changed for the better.

8 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by Modernizer: 6:55am On Jan 14, 2022
BigSarah:
OUK was not articulate in that interview, he should collapse his structure for Umahi or Amaechi...

I was shocked....or maybe I'm the one who hasn't tried listening to him before.

And it's a shame because I actually believed this guy is a serious force to contend with in the apc
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by JAMO84: 6:55am On Jan 14, 2022
How did he disgrace himself?

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by Vistra40: 7:16am On Jan 14, 2022
JAMO84:
How did he disgrace himself?

You Dey mind ITK people?

7 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:21am On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by cocolacec(m): 7:33am On Jan 14, 2022
Chikpat:
The OP has a low cerebral power. There is no disgrace here and OUK was on point from beginning to the end.
You don't rise by pulling down others. Moderators should call this OP to order and I demand the title of this thread should be changed for the better.
Mumu but Nyanmirins are always to pull Tinubu down on a daily basis.What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by Modernizer: 7:50am On Jan 14, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Get your acts together

Honestly. He needs a crash course on public speaking
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by YorubaKing: 7:57am On Jan 14, 2022
DonCandido:

We have tried a farmer, a drunk, a herdsman. Maybe a spare part seller is the game changer we have been waiting for?

Abeg, leave him alone.

Okoro yans... grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by ProJectAnatot(m): 9:06am On Jan 14, 2022
I just watched this video... I don't see how he disgraced himself at all. And his English is not even bad. He must not use big grammar to make a good interview.
This is not to say i am supporting his ambition though.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by SweetiliciousD: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2022
Vixlot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-wtbXQ1WVQ

Mischief maker spotted.
Orji Uzor is ten million miles better than the Buuuuu in saddle.

A die hard business magnet!

Try harder.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by freshkpomo(m): 9:43am On Jan 14, 2022
Almaigaa:

Once you see desperate politicians who have nothing to offer, you will always know them. Them plentrt fir 2023, they are all capitalizing in the failure of Buhari abd Osinbajo.

My own advise to Nigerians is simple, clap for them, eat their money because it was a loot, in the end vote against them... Right now right now I want mobilize youths make we start dey collect tithe from them, na season of endorsement be this grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 14, 2022
And him people dey abuse GMB
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by Chikpat(m): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2022
cocolacec:

Mumu but Nyanmirins are always to pull Tinubu down on a daily basis.What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

You can be a slave of Tinubu. I don't care. But I care you mind how you react to my comments. You have no rights to be intentionally stupid where wisdom is in high demand.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by DonCandido(f): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2022
YorubaKing:

Okoro yans... grin

Tribalistic vermin.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2022
DonCandido:

We have tried a farmer, a drunk , a herdsman. Maybe a spare part seller is the game changer we have been waiting for?

Abeg, leave him alone.

cheesy
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2022
You'll shithead

Orji spoke confidently and presidentially

Well travelled but retained the accent of the Igbo man "This is what your low self esteemed life calls disgrace" cos you try to copy the British man and even try to be more British than him in his language.

Buhari still calls "People" as "Fiful" even on an international summit.

You have ended up disgracing yourself

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Disgraces Himself On Arise TV by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2022
Bonjovi13:

Yes he wasn't fluent in English. He spoke passable well. English is not our native language and this should not be used to mock him. Most French people can't speak English, Russians, Chinese name them. They are still respected and when they speak you must make provision for an interpreter. It's only Nigeria because of our colonial mentality that has taught us that we should despise who we are and what is indigenous to us. Including our language and culture.

Please, stop making these excuses.

French is the language of instruction in nearly all of the subjects in France, so someone who has been instructed in French nearly all his life is not expected to be fluent in English, even if they are.

In Nigeria, nearly all of the subjects are taught in English, even if English is generally regarded as a second language. Since we are a multi-ethnic society, we can't underestimate the importance of English in our social lives.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts / Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? / Indians Drives Nigerians Out Of African Food Stuff Business In Canada: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.