Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

GLO Mobile Network Users Unable To Receive OTP Code Within Time Frame - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GLO Mobile Network Users Unable To Receive OTP Code Within Time Frame (2691 Views)

Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone / BTEL Becomes Nigeria’s Newest Entrant To Compete With MTN, Glo As Mobile Network / Twitter Is Down: Users Unable To Login, Post Or View Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GLO Mobile Network Users Unable To Receive OTP Code Within Time Frame by LivingBetter: 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
I don't know if this is the right section of Nairaland to post this topic.
For days as I have come to observed, One Time Password (OTP) gets delayed beyond the time of usage when carrying out certain transactions or to gain certain web access. Some times, this delay extends more than 6hrs to 24hrs. I should believe this may be frustrating users now, and when especially there is urgent access or transactions to resolve requiring OTP. The worst is that GLO Mobile disabled customer care number 121 option to speak to their agent to resolve this issue.

If you are experiencing same, please kindly share how best you were able to overcome this challenge from glo Mobile Network with no explanation circular to customers till now as I type.

Moderator can help to push it to the right page or possibly to front page for GLO Mobile Network staff see these complaints.

1 Like

Re: GLO Mobile Network Users Unable To Receive OTP Code Within Time Frame by OneKinGuy(m): 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
Same thing here. I just wait till they send the code, After all, na me do myself by using glo
Re: GLO Mobile Network Users Unable To Receive OTP Code Within Time Frame by Hannafie: 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
If it is bank related. U can try linking your email.
I use to have this problem until I manage to realise that some of the banks send the otp to both phone and email(if linked). Maybe you should try linking your email to ur bank account. But please make sure your email password is very strong, don't use phone numbers or name. A strong password should have a mixture of upper nd lower case letters,special characters such as $%/."!/_=,e.t.c nd numbers. this is an example of a strong password #Hannafie1.0.1@20$.
I am sure of Gtbank, stanbic,access,standard chartered email Otp.
So maybe u can try this nd free ur self from yeye glo network.

1 Like

Re: GLO Mobile Network Users Unable To Receive OTP Code Within Time Frame by LivingBetter: 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hannafie:
If it is bank related. U can try linking your email.
I use to have this problem until I manage to realise that some of the banks send the otp to both phone and email(if linked). Maybe you should try linking your email to ur bank account. But please make sure your email password is very strong, don't use phone numbers or name. A strong password should have a mixture of upper nd lower case letters,special characters such as $%/."!/_=,e.t.c nd numbers. this is an example of a strong password #Hannafie1.0.1@20$.
I am sure of Gtbank, stanbic,access,standard chartered email Otp.
So maybe u can try this nd free ur self from yeye glo network.

Thanks for your suggestions. The issue is not for bank transactions but also from websites that requires you to KYC and this glo network is not helping matters. I wish this can be moved to front page for a lot of people facing this challenge share their experience, and GLO Mobile Network reps will see and take actions immediately

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Powerbank That I Can Use To Power My Standing Fan / How Do I Unlock My Htc G2 Phone / 5800 Xpress Music Downgrading Firmware Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.