Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures (32797 Views)

Again, Water Scarcity Hits Enugu State (PICTURES) / Enugu Residents Battle Water Scarcity Again, Buy Sachet Water For Bathing / Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by Iykoto86(m): 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

No wonder one of my female fans came over from enugu, I couldn't even allow her into my mansion, because of stench coming from her body, now I understand
Did i hear you say fan? mugu forming ajebo.tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by Tomek09(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
OneCorner:
Fake news from ogbomoso
Ogbomoso ati Iragbiji ati Oshogbo grin grin grin
Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by AFRICANJAMAICA: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
I have been in so many places in and out of the continent,and I have never a tribalistic fool that goes far in life
Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by PaedophileProph: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

which yeye estate? which part of ikorodu are u looking for water is what I'm asking you dumbbell

there is no street at ikorodu that you won't see houses with borehole or well except you're staying in the forest

which useless estate won't have water at ikorodu, donkey

Not gonna go down to that level with you .

Come to Irawo bustop, take bike from Irawo bustop to Bako Estate . That's where I live .

And please stop insulting anyone you see online , you might just be Insulting your saving grace from the present poverty stricken Environment you are in , all because you are fortunate to have $2 data on your phone .

Mind you , I have got borehole in my house , but the water smells , salty and unclean , hence we use it for Toilets only , not even for doing dishes .

Water we use for cooking and bathing ,we buy from water companies that supply water in water tanks .

During Christmas and till date , they sell to the highest bidders .
Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by aimmoney9: 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
Curious345:
I AM IGBO FROM ANAMBRA . BUT I DARE SAY , ASIDE EBONYI AND ANAMBRA, all the other southeast governors are not even qualified to lead a ward not to talk of local government. Abia state is the worst state in Africa

and sorry to say this , I see every abia man as incompetent and foolish

for your information, imo state voters are the most enlightened and dogged in Nigeria ,just like Kano voters . But the APC played them via the supreme court judgement than landed uzodinma in govt house.
Dont ever compare them to the Lazy lackeys coming from abia state . MATURED MEN WHO ALLOWED 3 TERROS RULE OVER THEM FOR 24YRS AND COULD NOT OFFER ANY FORM OF REVOLT . no be juju be that ?
Imo you say..... grin

When Rochas was using them to play ludo did they revolt.... grin

He even went further erecting statues up and down plus the 500 million naira Christmas tree he erected still no peem..... grin

Go to imo today, no good roads only good hotels and flexing joints..... grin

Where were you when he created ministry for love..... grin

Every state has its own bad leaders...... grin grin
Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by leicestercamper: 4:34am On Jan 10, 2022
Koning hasn't bath since he returned for Xmas in his backward useless worthless shithole enugu state. Maybe he should go to Anambra and bath. cheesy
Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by leicestercamper: 4:36am On Jan 10, 2022
Myexdisturbs:
Truth is that Enugu is one city I never enjoyed when I schooled there due to this same water scarcity,how exactly can one live a comfortable water life without water ? Impossible. Even places like Umuahia, Abakaliki seems to have water but no for Enugu

Koning see how people have rejected your cursed backward useless shithole enugu. cheesy
Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by leicestercamper: 4:37am On Jan 10, 2022
Kunfu:
It's a normal in Enugu when I served there that year, we travelled long way to get water to Bath

Koning the wawa clown over to you
Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by leicestercamper: 5:12am On Jan 10, 2022
Enugu is a cursed backward useless shithole state. Water they drink in Enugu are brought from Anambra. Even koning is aware that's why he is always envious and bitter of Anambra

Gkemz:
This takes me back to more than a decade ago when as an undergraduate student in Enugu. By this time of those years we had severe water scarcity. Then 20 litres of water was sold for 50naira when in other places outside Enugu state it's sold for 5naira. Those years I had to trek for distance in search of clean water. On different occasions, I took a cab from Independence layout to Mkpokiti and to Asata and Njemanze and Owerri street in search of water. Though at initial, I avoided mkpokiti to prevent my coursemates from seeing me but as the water scarcity bites harder like Buhari bites Nigerian economy, nigga gots comot shame for face. As a sharp guy I deviced a means of reducing water I used. One of which was by pretending to be visiting my rich uncle who lived closeby just to use their toilet since using the toilet in my lodge entails emptying a 50 naira worth of water to get it flushed after usage, and while returning I often fetch water from his house.
From November every year till the first rain of the following year is usually difficult to stay in Enugu because of water scarcity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal / PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday / Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Ayiri Emami Running In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.