Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures (32796 Views)

Again, Water Scarcity Hits Enugu State (PICTURES) / Enugu Residents Battle Water Scarcity Again, Buy Sachet Water For Bathing / Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by jaytee01(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
Akinpresident:

I agree with you that Abia Governor is the worst. But saying all Abia men are foolish is plain stupidity and you being silly.
There are times that I'm tempted to hold the same view. Abia has been mismanaged for decades but the present government is the absolute worst!

The whole state is in the pocket of Theodore Orji and his family and cronies yet they claim to have free born citizens. No citizen of Abia has any right to complain about bad governance elsewhere when they put up with that sorry excuse for a government!
Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by Aninri: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
Oga you are a Pained northerner, we know you more than you know yourself. ewu
Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by alphaNomega: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
samflex:
Don't know people still depend on water board/water corporation, I thought everyone has borehole now.
this is how we know you live in Southern Nigeria
Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by wink2015(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
OriOko88:

So where do those private water tankers source their water from since u said sinking boreholes is impossible and well water are dirty

This is a very intelligent question.

I hope the nairaland member who said drilling borehole is a complete waste of money and time because of coal and other mineral on the ground.

He should tell us where they source their clean water from to sell to the public.

Why can the government extend a gigantic pipe to get such water for public use

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

No wonder one of my female fans came over from enugu, I couldn't even allow her into my mansion, because of stench coming from her body, now I understand

I'm not Igbo oh. But i want to let you know that you are lying. You created this lie to fit into this thread. You when resemble gorilla from Ijebu Ode. With your farmer face A.K.A Kaka Face.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by franchasng: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
OriOko88:

So where do those private water tankers source their water from since u said sinking boreholes is impossible and well water are dirty
neighboring states, nearby rivers, etc
Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by Benchilwell: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

YOU ARE FOOLING YOURSELF BECAUSE THE SMART ONES KNOW THAT YOU HAVE ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS WHICH YOU USE TO POST TRIBAL COMMENTS. YOU CAN ONLY FOOL YOURSELF CHEAP PAID AGENT!
thanks u for exposing that zombie,later he will start to write rubbish long epistle saying all enemy of Nigeria,which he knows that he is truly d enemy of Nigeria because anybody that against d pple voice is d enemy . The worse is that he always comment to himself with another alternate account, is that not madness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by Afonasa(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Its not news anymore to me that Enugu residents suffer water issues,I blame the government for not putting more emphasis into it

Guys my signature is gonna interest u
Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by Landmack: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Oga there is water scarcity in Enugu. Imagine I carried Jerry cans from presidential road axis down to uwani in search of water.
Don't come and support your Nsuka governor here.
Scarcity of water has been the major issue of people living in Enugu metro.
I pray it will be a story when we get new governor

Lol

Why are Enugu pple denying that this problem exist? Even the ones that codedly ran from Enugu to Anambra under the guise of Christmas holidays so that they can make use of water and bath thrice a day are denying that the city is plagued with water scarcity.
Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by Edoziesmart(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
OriOko88:
I don't get it. Can't the citizen drill boreholes for their use like we have here in southwest.
Almost every house here has boreholes in their compond,some even extend it outside for community use. Water no scarce for west like that. HV never seen where ppl buy water in osun state. Even in dry season people fetch from nearby wells with no issues from well owners. Our wells here hardly dry in dry seasons..and besides,there are boreholes everywhere.
Enugu soil topography won't permit one to dig borehole cus of presence of coal. People has spent millions of naira to achieve that but it is not possible

So to get a clean water in Enugu it need to be transport from rural area like 9thmile, oji River, ezeagu to the urban area. That's what those tankers are milking us heavily transporting water from rural area to urban area. Though there are well in some compound but it is not clean for cooking and other home chores during the dry season.
The scarcity of water currently arose cus water board people that supply water from government House to many major areas are on strike ( according to what my landlord said). This made tankers to sell water to us at high rate than before cus of the demand is too much.

To solve the water issue in Enugu metro it will cost billions of naira if at all not trillions cus it need a good geologists to achieve that.
Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by Ese2ehi: 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
Places like Dubai that are actually deserts have enough water for their citizens.
These governors should go there and ask how they did it
Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by Edoziesmart(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
Landmack:

Lol

Why are Enugu pple denying that this problem exist? Even the ones that codedly ran from Enugu to Anambra under the guise of Christmas holidays so that they can make use of water and bath thrice a day are denying that the city is plagued with water scarcity.
Me I'm not denying.
I'm from enugu state and this year will make it 7 years I relocate down to my state . Water is the major issue we are experiencing in the urban area.
Though is not that common in my village cus we have well water in our compound which we treat very well for drinking and cooking. So I haven't experienced water scarcity in my village aside the ones happening in the city.
I don't know why some people still denied that Enugu metro don't have water issue, who are they trying to impress grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
PaedophileProph:
Not only Enuguooo, people living in Lagos , Irawo Community , Ikorodu LGA, ; Bako Estateooo, Unity Estateoo, Ondo str etc dobt have clean water to bath.

Water tankers that usually supply them with water at the rate of N5000 per 1000L (Pet Tank) just increased their price to N30,000 and people can get water to do anything.

People that managed to get water sell at the price of N200 per 25Litre ,
The Lagos state Government Should please come to our aid

which ikorodu are u talking about ? Igbo with I won't go down alone mentality

funny creature

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by OriOko88(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
Landmack:

Then you guys are lucky. The story ain’t same in Enugu state. These guys have not had their bath since 24th Dec o. In fact,the failure of a governor even sends tanker to God knows where to get water. So u see,Enugu is in the hands of water scarcity...no longer God’s hands.
Lol. Mk una drill boreholes now. Its like 300k or so. People no dey expect water from govt for here for the past ten years. We people are now d govt sef. We contribute to buy transformers and dig boreholes.
Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by Landmack: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Me I'm not denying.
I'm from enugu state and this year will make it 7 years I relocate down to my state . Water is the major issue we are experiencing in the urban area.
Though is not that common in my village cus we have well water in our compound which we treat very well for drinking and cooking. So I haven't experienced water scarcity in my village aside the ones happening in the city.
I don't know why some people still denied that Enugu metro don't have water issue, who are they trying to impress grin
God will provide water to those who own up grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by OriOko88(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Enugu soil topography won't permit one to dig borehole cus of presence of coal. People has spent millions of naira to achieve that but it is not possible

So to get a clean water in Enugu it need to be transport from rural area like 9thmile, oji River, ezeagu to the urban area. That's what those tankers are milking us heavily transporting water from rural area to urban area. Though there are well in some compound but it is not clean for cooking and other home chores during the dry season.
The scarcity of water currently arose cus water board people that supply water from government House to many major areas are on strike ( according to what my landlord said). This made tankers to sell water to us at high rate than before cus of the demand is too much.

To solve the water issue in Enugu metro it will cost billions of naira if at all not trillions cus it need a good geologists to achieve that.
Chaii. No be small thing oo. Mk dem kuku construct dams now. To be serving d metro. All those arabs countries are desert but they no dey complain for water sxrcity. Our govt here are not just proactive.
Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
Benchilwell:
thanks u for exposing that zombie,later he will start to write rubbish long epistle saying all enemy of Nigeria,which he knows that he is truly d enemy of Nigeria because anybody that against d pple voice is d enemy . The worse is that he always comment to himself with another alternate account, is that not madness.

I am glad that we are many that are aware of the gimmicks of
Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by Benchilwell: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

I am glad that we are many that are aware of the gimmicks of
u see that guy no section or post where he no dey write long epistle,be it sport, crime, politics, religion, TV/Movie etc all his comment always they long ,sometimes I always think d guy they jobless undecided undecided undecided
Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
helinues:

Tell them to start taking responsibility for their actions instead of blaming others.

One is already talking about no water in Kwara.. Kwara about Enugu's case
You have a very good point here .
We will continue to tell them.
But our point is that, not all we igbos are Igbos.
Igbos are the unfortunate cannibals and bastards making others give our good tribe a bad name.
That is the point we only trying to get across.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures by TMKsouth: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
Heniford2 of Enugu, which way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life / Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day / Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.