Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) (35315 Views)

Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Aba / Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) / Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by LotaTee: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
OfficialAwol:
Check well, you would realize that the man's probable crime is being a 'no nonsense' man.

Won't allow them come to work late.

Won't allow them embezzle money.

And other wuruwuru.

Nigerians don't like good people.
Did you read the poster at all? Does high staff mortality sound like a good thing or highest number of court cases or malfunctioning/nonfunctional machines or highest number of referrals to bauchi(a tertiary hospital which normally should be a referral center is now referring patients to another hospital, quite bad) sound good to you all in a bid to be politically correct?

Next time try dey calm down to read properly before typing nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by lereinter(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
post=109025926:

You are so in our mind.
You've said it all.
Nothing to be added.
END OF THREAD!!!

Your cup will be full
Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by jaeyking(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
udemzyudex:

Allowed? How? Are you sure you're in Nigeria or you just want to form woke and act as if you don't know what's up in this country?

If I can't complain boldly wen one is in power

When the person leaves I let the person go in peace
Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by UncleKoboko: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
[s]
OfficialAwol:
Check well, you would realize that the man's probable crime is being a 'no nonsense' man.

And other wuruwuru.

[/s]
Mu
Mu

Was that what you read on the placards?
Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
jaeyking:

What makes you think they haven't been complaining?
Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by obayendo1010(m): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
OfficialAwol:

And other wuruwuru.

Exactly my point watch how the management depreciate from here since there are bent on chosing who there can control.
Unserious people everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
OfficialAwol:

And other wuruwuru.

and they printed out what he did o.
Is it you cannot read?
Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
blamingthedevil:
The man maybe doing the right thing
Not paying salaries is right in your village?
Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezReturn:

But they could have kicked him out..

How?
Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by Bluffly: 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
OfficialAwol:

And other wuruwuru.

I can't agree less

3 Likes

Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
MIKOLOWISKA:

How?
By protesting in the first place when they felt his reign was evil...
Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by adeblow(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
OfficialAwol:

And other wuruwuru.

Did you read that the hospital lacked consumables which are critical to proper functioning of clinical services?
Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by jaeyking(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
udemzyudex:

What makes you think they haven't been complaining?

Didn't see any protest

So after he has left office

What is the main of this parade they are doing??
Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by rakabuba001(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
Imagine Buhari reinstate am...omoo
Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by kilisi(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
OfficialAwol:

And other wuruwuru.

You too sabi Nigerians. This reminds me of the former VC of UniOsun, professor Labode Popoola, a no nonsense and disciplinarian who brought great development to Osun state university during his tenure. But at the expiration of his tenure, you know what the staff did? They were so happy and they publicly celebrated his exit.

When I read the news, I became sad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by kilisi(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
inumidun2010:

Exactly, I keep asking MYSELF how someone will have access to a TREASURY and loot it DRY ... In most cases , some people in the FINANCE DEPARTMENT won't even SAY PIM cos the CULPRIT is too LOADED with AUTHORITY

We have very weak institutions in Nigeria and that's why there are nocheck and balances.
Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by frankmoney(m): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
OfficialAwol:

And other wuruwuru.

true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by InvertedHammer: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
/

He is probably one of the FEW GOOD MEN left in Nigeria.

Someone once complained that their director is the worst human being on earth because he plugged all the loopholes for embezzlement.

Be wary of whoever Nigerians celebrate.

/

2 Likes

Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
OfficialAwol:

And other wuruwuru.

I don’t believe you. If the was good, there wouldn’t be a crowd like this celebrating the end of his tenure
Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by michlins(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/

He is probably one of the FEW GOOD MEN left in Nigeria.

Someone once complained that their director is the worst human being on earth because he plugged all the loopholes for embezzlement.

Be wary of whoever Nigerians celebrate.

/

for all of them to celebrate, that means he's doing something right. That hospital is about to experience the worst form of service

2 Likes

Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by GreaterFuture6: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
AkaraAndBread:

Obviously you have not visited JUTH in a while.

Do a little investigation about the crisis that has bedevilled JUTH over the past 6+ years before coming to this narrow minded conclusion.

Banwat was not a nice man. Believe me, JUTH is better off without him.
Buy I want to Know, is this man a Dr, like a medical Dr.
I see Professor Of Microbiology there...
Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by Lastanza: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
jaeyking:

I don't know what you do but if you work in a place where you have a boss or superior, can you walk up to him and tell him that you don't like his way of leadership?

Do that and lose your job.
Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
OfficialAwol:

And other wuruwuru.

Oga his offense are listed on the the thread....let him come out to deny it.
Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
jaeyking:

Didn't see any protest

So after he has left office

What is the main of this parade they are doing??

Are you living in Nigeria?
Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by micflo28(m): 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Corps Marshal, FRSC your time too shall come like this and we will celebrate your exit
Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
kilisi:

You too sabi Nigerians. This reminds me of the former VC of UniOsun, professor Labode Popoola, a no nonsense and disciplinarian who brought great development to Osun state university during his tenure. But at the expiration of his tenure, you know what the staff did? They were so happy and they publicly celebrated his exit.

When I read the news, I became sad.
But what the man did wrong are listed right there so why not wait for the man to deny them?
Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by AuroraBrls: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
Bodmum:
Same way we (sane people) shall celebrate when this mannequin, weakling, stupid animal and basterd of president shall leave. Buhari generations and his supporters shall never see peace. quote me negatively and bury your loved ones this year.

I went through the entire comments on the post to see if any Pro-Buhari or BMC or Bebecure Dead Vulture Meat Crew will respond to you, none raised their head. Guy e be like say you hold better otumokpo. Kaiiii

1 Like

Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by ipobarethieves: 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
sad Some of those protesters are wicked than the Elephant himself
Some with their lackadaisical attitude ,late comers,steal drugs, won't attend to patients, they'll rather gist and talk endlessly
Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by jaeyking(m): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
Lastanza:

I don't know what you do but if you work in a place where you have a boss or superior, can you walk up to him and tell him that you don't like his way of leadership?

Do that and lose your job.

So if you can't do that.
Then when he leaves office you protest about his bad leadership so that what would happen??

He would be prosecuted??
Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by Carlylepneuma: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
Chatflick:
Same way Nigerians will celebrate when one tyrant in Aso rock is kicked out
he can't be kicked out obviously bcoz if it was possible? He would have been kicked out long ago... Sorry �
Re: Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) by pembisco(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
GreaterFuture6:

Buy I want to Know, is this man a Dr, like a medical Dr.
I see Professor Of Microbiology there...
Na Medical Dr na. A Professor of pathology (Medical microbiology)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dexamethasone Saves Severely Ill COVID-19 Patients / Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney / Nigerians And Paracetamol Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.