Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,434 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Risks Associated With The Excessive Use Of Condom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Risks Associated With The Excessive Use Of Condom (899 Views)

Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Risks Associated With The Excessive Use Of Condom by Crossboy(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
Here are the major risks associated with the excessive use of condom

1. Condoms Are Not Foolproof; this is widely known yet ignored fact. Using condoms doesn't mean there is no risk of contracting HIV or any other sexually transmitted diseases and even there is a chance of getting pregnant even while using condoms. This is because the condoms can burst in the process of love making thus causing potential problems for you.

2. Condoms Can Trigger A Latex Allergy; some people experience certain reactions to latex condoms for which the symptoms are quite annoying. Some of the reactions a person suffer from due to constant use of condoms are, runny nose, tightening of the airways, rashes, blood pressure loss. So the use of condoms is not always advisable instead you should consider being intimate with your partner, only after you have determined the person's health status and only after official marriage.

Read more in the link below

https://www.metaform.com.ng/2021/12/risks-associated-with-excessive-use-of.html

1 Like

Re: Risks Associated With The Excessive Use Of Condom by Crossboy(m): 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Interesting
Re: Risks Associated With The Excessive Use Of Condom by Crossboy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
Good
Re: Risks Associated With The Excessive Use Of Condom by Boogyman557: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

WTF MAN
Re: Risks Associated With The Excessive Use Of Condom by helinues: 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
So in M.I make we dey nigga raw dey go..

grin
Re: Risks Associated With The Excessive Use Of Condom by Quality20(m): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
It shrinks d pens and at some point u start hearing complaints like of impotency and if it lodges in the womb and a conceives b4 it's removed, can cause birth defects

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Ashawo Joints In Rumuolemeni Portharcourt / Am Dating Three Ladies At The Same / Man Assaults Lady Who Confronted Him Over Her Balance (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.