Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era (2003 Views)

My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. / My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by betcliq: 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
Believe it or not 80-90% of 9ja girls are into runs , got multiple boyfriend's .
Recently I met a young girl around 18-19 years old. She's doing Sales girl . I admired her and collected her number , I thought she was decent that since she's young I'll breed her into long relationship that will lead into marriage. Also her Boss was my guy but I didn't make my intention known to him.

First thing I noticed about her was she stays outside late at night around 9 . I felt the parents won't accept such . sometimes when I call her , 8-9 she'll tell me that she's on her way home. Sometimes she won't pick my calls. This morning I called her severally to wish her happy New year and see if we could have a date. She didn't pick my calls . She's Adventist member.
After some hours her phone was off.

I didn't bother this Evening I went to a bar to watch the Chelsea match.

After the match I needed to go to Dchoice for bread. When I got there , crowd was much I couldn't get the bread I wasn't happy . I decided to stroll to crunchies. On my way I met this girl with her friend . I asked her where she's going , she told me that they are going to Dchoice . I knew she was lying to me . I observed her they crossed the road and entered that bar I was watching the Chelsea match.

I was not surprised bcoz is typical lifestyle of an average Nigerian babe.

In conclusion no Nigerian Girl that has multiple boyfriend's will take you serious . Until you bang the hell out of her.

Bcoz that's what they can only offer to you. Also their punna serves as their pride.

3 Likes

Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by Goldbw122(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
Lessons learnt
Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by Sonnobax15(m): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
lipsrsealed
What a way to start 2022 by knowing nothing but the truth cool

4 Likes

Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by Ocholu: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Let me be real with you OP;

This your post doesn't make sense at all. Not an iota of sense in it. Disjointed sentences, illogical assertions and unverifiable facts.

Nawa Oh!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by Bluezy13(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
The guy directly above me has a point

1 Like

Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ocholu:

This your post doesn't make sense at all. Not an iota of sense in it. Disjointed sentences, illogical assertions and unverifiable facts.

Nawa Oh!
Mister you are wise.. kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by PrinceOfLagos: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
18 or 19 still open to different dicks
Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Pls what's your business with her life..sounds like you stalking this gal tho..

You are observing her lifestyle for what?try not to get shot in the head with this attitude of yours..

You ain't even dating her yet you don dey complain..no evidence of her runs gal nonsense you said..

The same way you think most Nigerian girls are w*h*ores the same goes for men too..cos I can't imagine someone calling someone a w*"hore and still going for a whor*..

Control yourself life ain't about s*x alone.. who are those wannabe redpillers hailing you tho?they are only deceiving you..

8 Likes

Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by betcliq: 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ocholu:

Nawa Oh!
Mr Wiseman but there some people that got my point that's the most important thing. Some people do use Pidgin to communicate here . If it didn't make sense to you simply ignore and move on , no be every post una supposed to put mouth . Busy body undecided
Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by betcliq: 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezReturn:
Pls what's your business with her life..sounds like you stalking this gal tho..

You are observing her lifestyle for what?try not to get shot in the head with this attitude of yours..

You ain't even dating her yet you don dey complain..no evidence of her runs gal nonsense you said..

The same way you think most Nigerian girls are w*h*ores the same goes for men too..cos I can't imagine someone calling someone a w*"hore and still going for a whor*..

Control yourself life ain't about s*x alone.. who are those wannabe redpillers hailing you tho?they are only deceiving you..

Read my post very well . I'm not stalking her. I mistakenly saw her today . Any girl that switches off her phone mostly on Sundays or at nights . It's red flag once she's not married or engaged. No dey follow women with heart , instead use ur head.

1 Like

Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by Jeon(f): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
[s]
betcliq:
Believe it or not 80-90% of 9ja girls are into runs , got multiple boyfriend's .
Recently I met a young girl around 18-19 years old. She's doing Sales girl . I admired her and collected her number , I thought she was decent that since she's young I'll breed her into long relationship that will lead into marriage. Also her Boss was my guy but I didn't make my intention known to him.

First thing I noticed about her was she stays outside late at night around 9 . I felt the parents won't accept such . sometimes when I call her , 8-9 she'll tell me that she's on her way home. Sometimes she won't pick my calls. This morning I called her severally to wish her happy New year and see if we could have a date. She didn't pick my calls . She's Adventist member.

After the match I needed to go to Dchoice for bread. When I got there , crowd was much I couldn't get the bread I wasn't happy . I decided to stroll to crunchies. On my way I met this girl with her friend . I asked her where she's going , she told me that they are going to Dchoice . I knew she was lying to me . I observed her they crossed the road and entered that bar I was watching the Chelsea match.

In conclusion no Nigerian Girl that has multiple boyfriend's will take you serious . Until you bang the hell out of her.

Bcoz that's what they can only offer to you. Also their punna serves as their pride.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
betcliq:

Read my post very well . I'm not stalking her. I mistakenly saw her today . Any girl that switches off her phone mostly on Sundays or at nights . It's red flag once she's not married or engaged. No dey follow women with heart , instead use ur head.
You sound like you ain't even serious about the said relationship you are planning to have with her..I guess you are only after her body..

Look at what you just said the bolded...you sound quite ignorant when it comes to understanding women and relationship..

Stop coming into conclusion that way..cos she stays late at night.. switch off her phone..they don't mean nothing aiit..

It ain't about being a hard guy..you have to understand that..

1 Like

Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by Ocholu: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
betcliq:
Mr Wiseman but there some people that got my point that's the most important thing. Some people do use Pidgin to communicate here . If it didn't make sense to you simply ignore and move on , no be every post una supposed to put mouth . Busy body undecided

Na even the pidgin I de talk of sef! Your talk no make sense jare! No be to de open waaaahh!!

If them check your age you for don de reach 50.
Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by Ocholu: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezReturn:

Mister you are wise.. kiss

I know.
Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by Truvelisback(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
betcliq:

Bro, it's not just abt whether she lies or not, she is not just interested in u. A girl might give u her phone number and may still not have interest in u.
Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by betcliq: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
Bro, it's not just abt whether she lies or not, she is not just interested in u. A girl might give u her phone number and may still not have interest in u.

Bro You got point , but bear in my an average Nigerian Girl likes drama. You never notice a Girl that's showing you green light , once you show interest she begin whine you. Those gender are confused sometimes grin

1 Like

Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
OP the girl simply doesn't like you, just because your her boss friend doesn't mean she's obligated to you.

She has the right to lie to you, your not her boyfriend, not her daddy not her elder brother, to her your just a creepy stranger always harassing her.
Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by siofra(f): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
My menstrual pain disappeared when I read your post. Thank you very much undecided
Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by betcliq: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
LordVoldermort:

OP the girl simply doesn't like you, just because your her boss friend doesn't mean she's obligated to you.

She has the right to lie to you, your not her boyfriend, not her daddy not her elder brother, to her your just a creepy stranger always harassing her.

You're a simp , e get any 9ja babe we go show you likeness without money or gifts never involve. Unless na the one's wey never wise up. See this one , if you think I'm lying pretend that you're broke ur current babe go begin show you attitude. Na money Dem dey use maintain relationship this day's. We go manage anyhow scarce this days.
Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by Ironicgenius: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
betcliq:

bros don't mind the foooolss quoting you! You are 100 percent right and they know it!!
Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
betcliq:

You're a simp , e get any 9ja babe we go show you likeness without money or gifts never involve. Unless na the one's wey never wise up. See this one , if you think I'm lying pretend that you're broke ur current babe go begin show you attitude. Na money Dem dey use maintain relationship this day's. We go manage anyhow scarce this days.
Lol and I'm the Simp, money will sustain a relationship as long as the money is available, it's also ironic that your calling this girl a slut because she isn't dazzled by your money.

The fact that people need money to maintain their relationship means their relationship is no longer good and has lots all it's fire, but it doesn't mean that money is used in starting good relationship.
Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by headbasher96(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
Getting a decent young girl now is very hard even in the village the girls are now something else o with all this new life style springing up everyday one has to study now to get a wife o

1 Like

Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by betcliq: 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
headbasher96:
Getting a decent young girl now is very hard even in the village the girls are now something else o with all this new life style springing up everyday one has to study now to get a wife o

That's exactly my point but some werey no gree accept the fact.
Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by headbasher96(m): 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
betcliq:

That's exactly my point but some werey no gree accept the fact.
oga where i the stay now e get onr town wey if u the go them already know say na ashawo get the town ask somebody of omife in anambara state
Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by Truvelisback(m): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
betcliq:

Bro You got point , but bear in my an average Nigerian Girl likes drama. You never notice a Girl that's showing you green light , once you show interest she begin whine you. Those gender are confused sometimes grin
Bro, don't be too emotional with girls. Don't like one girl, like girls. Approach as many as u can and like. If one girl brain dey shake, dump her, look for another. Don't value them except 1. They are virgins yes, most especially. 2. Except they prove to u that they are more than just a pretty face. Bro this may sound very harsh, see them as shit until they prove to u that they aren't a shit. The girl Wey u dey dey cry for no be even Virgin, na girl wey guys don fvck tire. Abeg, bone the girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by betcliq: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
headbasher96:
oga where i the stay now e get onr town wey if u the go them already know say na ashawo get the town ask somebody of omife in anambara state
Abobi I dey Owerri , if come here e go shock you.
Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by headbasher96(m): 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
betcliq:

Abobi I dey Owerri , if come here e go shock you.
ask of omife na for after 3.3 for onitsha nna i the wonder how person go take marry o and u know say january to march the hard for this side the thing go increase because everybody don spend for festive period finish
Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
Na only broke and frustrated people really full this nairaland cause I nor understand why he be say na woman una dey always complain about. Don't you have an ambition to chase?

I didn't bother reading the thread before commenting, I only read the headline and my heart break straight. New Year just start, you done open book of lamentation.

Ignore these women if the need be and chase ambition.

1 Like

Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by jnoz23(m): 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
betcliq:

Calabar right? Omo I miss that place
Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by FernandezPabIo: 12:28am On Jan 03, 2022
betcliq:

Akwa Ibom?
Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 03, 2022
fool you want to "breed" lol this era boys ehn
Re: My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era by Jamesbally: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2022
betcliq:

You no get work

(1) (Reply)

SS3 Boy Proposes To Girlfriend After WAEC Exam, Friend Pops Bottle Of Wine / Pastor David Ibiyeomi Is Still Alive / Discipline: I Will Bang Only 10 Oloshos Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.