Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary (12158 Views)

Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition / Okada Man Rejected Money From A Customer Just For Wearing A Nigerian Jersey. / Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by lomprico(m): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2022
It's still a boko haram party
Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by kelly72: 8:08am On Jan 03, 2022
Pakute:
They rejected bokoharam party in Anambra & hate the party within the region but are begging to become shekau leading the party at the center. Confused lots.

We rejected Andy Uba because we had Soludo and if he wasn't on the ballot, Ozigbo would be elected. We don't need a President Buhari as governor, or another Buhari in Anambra. The debate showed us who was who.

That's the reason, if your APC continues to produce idiots as candidates, they can only win where you vote.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by Quality20(m): 8:10am On Jan 03, 2022
but I tot ngige only has problems with Chris Uba, why is he against Andy
Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by popesco123: 8:22am On Jan 03, 2022
We the yoruba people love our fulani hausa brothers so much. Ngige can join biafra to get their own nation. We shall ever remain one Nigeria with the North.

quote author=oluseyiforjesus post=109032958]Thunder fire u[/quote]
Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by madmohamed(m): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2022
Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by tricksters: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2022
Is your father cursed or are you just reading about the antecedent of the Igbo criminal Uba brothers. Was that not the same fool that kidnapped the idiot Ngige when he was a governor, is that how he as always tormented your miserable soul to have his way so you want Dapo to come n save you when your hopeless father can't save himself n you.

MrOkenwa:
I still don’t understand why ogun state ended up with Dapo Abiodun.
Dude is so incompetent that he couldn’t even coordinate a party’s primary election without irregularities and fraud. This is a guy that has been (mis)ruling my dear state for almost 3 years now. embarassed
Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by tricksters: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2022
Was it your foolish father that won that election then. Where is the Akinlade now werey

1beat:
If Dapo experiencese the same faith I don't expect him to cry
That is how the rigged Akinlade, Amosu candidate out of APC primary in Ogun State. When comrade was the APC party Chairman they're taking directive from their mentor

We know APC can't win governorship election in Anambra but they should try and conduct credibile primary
Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by AmazingELixir: 8:41am On Jan 03, 2022
undecided

But why is this Andy Uba so dubious.
Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by maxzzo1(m): 8:43am On Jan 03, 2022
Ngige again why Na
Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by Arabaincubus: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2022
Ngige finally drives a long nail into the political coffin of Andy Uba and the APC. This can serve as evidence in a law court - coming from the leadership of the party.
Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by jude79(m): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2022
Pakute:
They rejected bokoharam party in Anambra & hate the party within the region but are begging to become shekau leading the party at the center. Confused lots.

Your right and they're right too, yes, the need to control the party at the centre in order to change it from Boko Haram party to a national party, so chill, your anger lipsrsealed and lamentation embarassed is blocking your sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by JubrinElSudan: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2022
And you kept silent all these while, to claim saint Ngige now. Getaway
Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by elexjojo745(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Shut up, e pain you that you are not recognised as APC leader in Anambra

Easy that's someone's dad.
Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by paramakina202: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2022
Ngige can't support someone that kidnapped him as governor and the man is still a rogue grin
Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by BarrElChapo(m): 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
MrOkenwa:
I still don’t understand why ogun state ended up with Dapo Abiodun.
Dude is so incompetent that he couldn’t even coordinate a party’s primary election without irregularities and fraud. This is a guy that has been (mis)ruling my dear state for almost 3 years now. embarassed

Okenwa from ogun state
Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by Onuoha1234(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
There is no discipline in any political party(cabals) any 'corner of Nigeria.There is no democracy in any political party in our country. The|re is no difference between all parties in Nigeria. There are stars muzzled in all parties.Ho\ do we sift the chaff from the.grains,?
Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by preciousmetals: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
There is nothing different between you and animal, even some animals are far better than you
duduade:
common gettat

all the other ones you have been collecting nko
Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by preciousmetals: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
Did primary election take place in APC?, some of you commenting here and attacking Ngige need to examine your brain.
Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by Benchilwell: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
clarocuzioo:

For more drugs, text Tinubu to 419
grin grin grin I salute u,u just give that guy uppercut

1 Like

Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by jayice(m): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Oga no collect dis one based on say e go favour him enemy
Re: Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary by WhizdomXX(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:
For more lies, sms NGIGE to 419
I thought you were a party man. Is Ngige not an APC member? Or you just hate Igbos? Which is it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Directs Followers To Use "Propaganda" To Win Kwara Elections / Oshiomhole, Tinubu, APC Chieftains Land In Benue For APC Presidential Rally / Customs Bans Rice Importation Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.